what or who makes you start having raw bb sex?

On 2/17/2018 at 3:14 PM, subbytch said:

Time and PrEP. My sex life had stalled. Decades of fear of HIV really does a number. Seeing videos of people having so much fun, listening to people tell tales of having so much fun, I wanted that. PrEP seemed too good to be true. Then I did the research, went on it, and the majority of my fear went away.

Now, it's the only way I want to have sex. Someone asking to use a condom is a turn-off. I want their load, I want it deep, and I want it again and again. I used to swallow the hell out of cum. No more, no more. 

Exactly the same here. I have difficulty staying hard in a condom. PrEP is very popular in New York and it's a lot easier to hook up if you're on it. I recently got a boyfriend and we are monogamous, but we bareback and I still take it. I'm hoping he'll be into threeways someday, but he's much more conservative sexually than I am. 

• Like 1

I started raw from the beginning, before we even had a name for it, I guess. I also had penpals who sent me cumfilled condoms in the mail, and also underwear stained with cum, which really turned me on to wear. I discovered fast that using condoms was a turn off. So I never looked back. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first times were raw, then I grew up and got more into gay life and was using condoms. Then (as I've said in other posts) I started talking to this sexy trucker online from AOL in TruckersM4M. He was about 55, thick beard, tall and lean, and had a beautiful 7" cock. He went by name Larry, but not sure that was his real name. He was bald on top, and since at 26 I was on my way to bald as well,  I felt comfortable with him. His profile said things like he enjoyed fucking 'bagless' and loved skin on skin. Anyway, he finally had a route near me, and I met him at truck stop. Once in his sleeper and some dirty talk going on, he was in my young ass within ten minutes. I was on my back, and his cock was hitting my prostate, and I came hands free within a minute. He came fast seeing how fast I shot- and that was the breeding which made me a pig. He fingered my ass, told me how much he loved seeding me and fucking me raw. He fucked me again about 45 minutes later, and planted that load deep as well. He'd be in his 70's now if he's still kicking, and I think of his sexy face often. I haven't had a condom on since (except for show then quickly took it off) or allowed anyone to use one. 

Edited by CigarBear68
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I was raped over the course of many years when I was much younger, and I didn't even know about condoms when it started.  So... I have been barebacked since day one.

My first raw dick came compliments of transwoman. Loved it! In our 2yr relationship, we never used condoms. She always flooded my hole with her thick babybatter. Sometimes I'd push her nut out into her mouth, then we would tongue kiss. The taste and scent of my ass, her nut all mixed with our saliva....OMFG!!! Since then I've gone bb for a few trusted lovers.

I swear raw cock is the best thing ever! NOTHING is better than uninhibited raw anal and eventual seeding deep in my fuckhole ❤❤❤ #barebackisbest 

It just felt entirely natural. When I was a kid fucking around with the other neighborhood kids in my very early youth, condoms were clearly never a concern to us, but by the time I was in my late teens and early twenties after hooking up with a few real men I just found condoms took way too much away from the experience. Raw cock just felt a thousand times better, actually getting cum inside me felt 1000x better, and I didnt care about an infection, so I just slowly became a total raw slut. It didnt take many men at all pumping a load into me to convince myself that this is really what I loved and wanted. Thus far I have not regretted it much, other than getting anal warts this year, which as soon as they clear up (if I even can) I'll be back at it.

• Like 1

I started having bb quite late ,at age of 26 ( beginning of this year) . My fwb and i first started fucking with condoms when we met. Neither of us enjoyed the  wrapped sex that much. So one time when he was fucking me ,the condom teared. He told me what happened and asked me if i wanna stop.  I told him ,"no, i trust you, you can fuck me without the rubber" . We had awesome sex after that ,he filled my fuckhole really full of cum for the first time and we never considered condoms ever since. From that night on ,i knew my role as a bottom,which is to take the mans cock,pleasure him bb,  and get his cum inside of me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I was raped over the course of many years when I was much younger, and I didn't even know about condoms when it started.  So... I have been barebacked since day one.

Its interesting. Same here. First time barebacking was in the course of me getting raped. And since then I have had a personal connection with getting barebacked

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 3:14 PM, subbytch said:

Time and PrEP. My sex life had stalled. Decades of fear of HIV really does a number. Seeing videos of people having so much fun, listening to people tell tales of having so much fun, I wanted that. PrEP seemed too good to be true. Then I did the research, went on it, and the majority of my fear went away.

Now, it's the only way I want to have sex. Someone asking to use a condom is a turn-off. I want their load, I want it deep, and I want it again and again. I used to swallow the hell out of cum. No more, no more. 

Couldn't have said it better...exactly the same with me. By the time I finally started having BB, I was practically fetishizing over a (noisy) guy cumming in my ass

• Like 1

I've only recently taken raw cock for the first time.

For me it was a combination of this site and a guy who just "went for it".

I had lurked on this site for a while, every post I read got me more and more turned on to the idea of wanting a guy to cum in me.

Then a few months ago I hooked up with a guy that slid in to me raw whilst i was preoccupied with another cock in my mouth.

He didn't cum in me that time, but the next time I hooked up with him both he and the other guy that joined us loaded my hole.

Since then he has bred me twice more.

The first time I had raw cock in me I kind of freaked out afterwards, but I was such a turn on that I knew I would let it go all the way the next time.

I've now moved away from that area, so he won't be breeding me again anytime soon, but I know I'll take raw cock and cum from someone else in the future. 

• Like 1

I was stealthed at a gay sauna, I was always someone who played safe, but, a guy at a sauna whipped the condom off and bred me. I found it to be a huge turn on and I've been barebacking since :)