What's on your gay sex bucket list?

mascjock8guy

So what sexual adventures are still on your bucket list?

Here are some from my list:

• getting double penetrated by two double digit cocks (each being 10 inches or longer)
  • doing a grand tour of the world's best bathhouses, sex clubs and backrooms/darkrooms (best in terms of uninhibited anonymous bareback sex)
  • attend a Fickstutenmarkt event in Berlin as a mare in a red hood (bareback bottom)
  • being a slutty cumdump at a bathhouse, sex club or sex party in Mexico City (or should that be a cumdump puta)
  • Upvote 6

Mexico City can be fun, just don’t go alone. I went with a friend who kept an eye on me when we slutted it up at the leather bar in the dark room maybe 20 years ago. I literally lost my shirt, but felt around and found a sweater before leaving. DP is definitely on my list, just need them to be thin. I wouldn’t mind doing another train as the bottom guy. Not much really left on my bucket list except maybe visit a few cities to slut it up, including ATL, DC, LA. Maybe Florida, as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hmmm. Finding a hairy cocky redneck 25 yr old to break and modify exactly as I choose. Get him inked the fuck up, pierce his nipples, cock and septum. Never allow him to shave again, and fatten him up til his belly looks 8 months pregnant. Maybe even get his hair lasered off so he's bald like me and could pass for my son. And breed him dirty until he's knocked up and made a submissive whore. I've done pieces of this this with various guys, but never all of it on one guy. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Hmmm. Finding a hairy cocky redneck 25 yr old to break and modify exactly as I choose. Get him inked the fuck up, pierce his nipples, cock and septum. Never allow him to shave again, and fatten him up til his belly looks 8 months pregnant. Maybe even get his hair lasered off so he's bald like me and could pass for my son. And breed him dirty until he's knocked up and made a submissive whore. I've done pieces of this this with various guys, but never all of it on one guy. 

I've always thought it would be hot to find a guy that looks like a younger version of me.... and then whore him out while he looks up at me and calls me "dad." Just imagine him in between parked trucks made to do what I tell him to do.... tatted up and bearded.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, BearPounder said:

I've always thought it would be hot to find a guy that looks like a younger version of me.... and then whore him out while he looks up at me and calls me "dad." Just imagine him in between parked trucks made to do what I tell him to do.... tatted up and bearded.

Absolutely. Makes my cock hard AND my ass twitch at the same time. 

On 2/18/2018 at 11:02 AM, CigarBear68 said:

Wish i were still 25!  Im part way there with the mods

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • Get fucked by a trucker in his sleeper cab, then drink his piss after cleaning off his cock. Extra points for getting tag-teamed by a pair of drivers.
  • Gang fucked by bearded, greasy, filthy 1%er scooter trash. Plenty of piss too, of course!
  • Wallow in the potent musky pits and crotch of a bearded, hairy homeless guy before he bends me over and breeds me.
  • Finally get past my mental block and bust a load balls deep in another man's ass for the first time ever.
  • Have a big papa bear whore me out cheap to sweaty dirty blue collar guys, mechanics, truckers, bikers, etc. because he loves fucking a really sloppy hole.
  • Get fucked and bred in public at the Dore Alley Fair in SF. Ideally more than once. ;)
  • Have someone fucking me tell me as he's loading my hole how massively toxic his cum is. "Enjoy that VL of almost 2 million!" Especially if he advertises as "undetectable"!

• 5 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

the final things on my sexual bucket list are as follows:

* being tied up/bound, and surrendering my ass to another man.

* getting spit roasted in a threesome

*having sex with a passible pre-op transexual

*being owned by another man, as in established contract, just like fifty shades of grey, only between two guys.