What's on your gay sex bucket list?

mascjock8guy

Be one of many nameless bottoms at a bareback party.

Get genuinely stealthed.

Be fluffboy to bottoms as a fuck party, licking ass, sucking dicks to get them hard for fucking, cleaning ass up with my mouth on command. cleaning all the dicks, too.

Getting milked/sucked until I can't cum then forced to dry cum.

Sucking so many dicks that my belly is literally full of cum.

There are a few. Some might say they sound more like fantasy than bucket-list, and I would agree if my sexual life hadn’t already been filled with events just as extreme and unlikely -

1. Fickstutemarkt with a red hood - which I would do in a heartbeat if I could afford it

2. A group of half a dozen Alpha Tops putting my hole through a rigorous stress-test to find out where my actual limits really are (a dozen would be better, but that would be asking a lot)

3. Same, but with large, hung Men of Color, which would be a different kind of test (a dozen would be better, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing)

4. A dedicated, determined, intentional double-penetration fuck all the way to orgasm for both Tops (a guy can dream)

5. One more *really* good gangbang of 30 or more. I know I should be grateful for my past experience, and I am, but to serve so many at once is the brass ring.

6. Finding a Man who would enjoy whoring me out regularly, just for his own twisted amusement, or even more, at my expense. Or for that matter, even a Dom who wanted to power-fuck me on the regular, and share me with his friends. Is that so crazy?

Offers for any of the above eagerly entertained. Msg this profile. 🙂

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

My gay bucket list. I'm young so I have time to get these done.

1. 10+ Daddy gangbang. I'm the only bottom, young and open to all men 30-50 years old and have them pump their load in me. (Hopefully get it recorded too.

2. Get toned and fit in a sexually charged workout routine. Fucking pushups, anal squats, blowjob situps, ect. I don't mean workout then sex, I mean a sex mixed workout.

3. Marathon fuck till sunrise and my ass is drooling and gaping.

4. Recreate Treasure Island Media's "The 1000 Load Fuck and pump a gallon in my guts.

5. Live in a house with an unlocked door and an ad for a slut roaming around naked needing to plug his hole.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have been only getting into gay sex for a short time now so I have lots of things that are on my gay sex bucket list. After reading the replies here I really like the idea of a gay bareback cruise!!

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, wildbbbottom said:

DP is high on my list as well as bareback gang bang. also to be whored out no load refused. there is also to be blindfolded tied down in a sex club and used by every and all men never knowing who or what is dropping a load in my neg ass.

Love to be used by multiple cocks in a sex club; and then have them piss all over me.

• Administrators

THIS THREAD IS NOT IN THE BACKROOM SECTION!!

So far 8 people who've posted here have gotten infractions and (temporarily) banned from the site. Don't be the 9th!

I just set down and made a goal list 2 nights ago.  Here it is:

GOALS BY END OF 2019 (List made on 10/8/19)

Go to Hibearnation

Host a blindfolded open door hotel party

be fucked by more that 10 men in one day

be fucked by more that 20 in a weekend

be fucked through a glory hole

bend over for anyone who wants in a dark room

post personal cell number for a cumdump hotel party

Drink piss

no load refused from no on out

set in sling in bathhouse

Goals by end of 2020

Be fucked by over 100 men in a calendar year:

repierce nipples : (completed 10/9/19) Done at kalidoscope piercing and tattoo in Springfield Missouri. Piereced with 12 gauge, will take some time before streching. I almost backed out and waited until i lost more weight, but then I though to myself, why not... Started tanning on this day as well to make my pasty ass more appealing. I did this way before my goal target.

start wearing PA again: (Completd 10/9/19) Picked up extra 12 gaug while at Kalidascope getting my nipples repierced. Slid it in myself. It went in far easier than expected. I should be up to a 10 guage by the end of December, maybe sooner. Did this way before goal target

stretch balls another 20mm = 110mm total

host at least 3 open door hotel parties

go to Pig Week

find a slut buddy

get in shape

get use to wearing chastity

Long term goals

Be a no loads refused cumdump

over 200 minimum each year

be a regular at a sex club

find a Dom to whore me out

stretch nipples to 10 or 8 guage

stretch PA to 6 or 4 guage

be locked in perminate chastity by PA

50 men in one month

be fisted

K9

have balls touch knees with stretchers

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have 2 lists: 

Bucket List and a Raw List, events to re-attend now that I am POZ and a Cumdump. 

1st List: Bucket List

* Berlin Horse Market  & Hustlaball Berlin

* Demence Cruise (Fit-ish)

* Beef Dip

* MAL

* Bear Carnival

* Amsterdam Pride

* Pig Week

* Sydney Mardi Gras

Raw List: 

* Folsom

* IML