should i

had the chance to get pozzed some times but always refused because i was afraid. now there is this hot guy who wants to tear my ass with a toothbrush and then convert me with his high viral load

i love bareback and cum in my ass and think i will get pozzed sooner or later but still not sure if i should let him do it

Don’t do it! Go on PrEP then let him have his way with you. Not worth it for a “hot guy”, there’s always a another “hot guy” around the corner and perhaps the next one will be neg and want to have you around longer than a one night stand!

• Upvote 3

Just do it & u will be a lot happier

U will not half to worry about if u r poz or not.

I barebacked for yrs & finally got converted about 5 yrs ago roughly.

I am a lot happier now. I have been taking poz loads & enjoying it.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Don't do it. Go on PrEP.

I know your state of mind all too well. But it is really not as glamorous as you might think. I was lucky to get on PrEP. When we wanted to get my BF on PrEP too the initial test brought a positive test result. Thats now 1,5 years. Believe me, it's not about fucking all the time!

And consider you can play the game of gangbangs or anything you want on PrEP, but still it will remain a game - like sex should always be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1