How Long Have You Gone w/o Sex?

Guest nelly26

Guest nelly26

And what did you do to change this? The last time I had sex was probably July or August 2017. I found a guy off of Grindr and we fucked.  It was decent but it was just a regular hookup, nothing special. I haven't found a guy since.  I mostly look on Grindr and Craigslist, sometimes Growlr and Jack'd.  My success rate on the apps aren't that great I think due to me preferring to bottom but I don't really have the "preferred" bottom physique at 6'2'', maybe my looks (a lot of guys don't prefer black guys unless the black guy tops), and maybe my frequency of use on these apps. 

How do you think I can find a fwb?  Is there anything you did in public rather than online? I live in South Florida and I've been to sex bars like Slammers because I enjoy voyeurism but I wouldn't consider that place to be somewhere to find a fwb.    

Even when I was in my teens my sex drive was cyclitic. Horned 24/7 for days/weeks countered by non-sexual. Even to the point of not getting hard or jacking off. Was lare 40s in one of my down times when I was diagnosed being Poz. Not only Poz but AIDs. Was in a state of denial since it had been well over 3 months since I had any sexual contact or any sexual activity of my own. Plus I thought I was getting regular HIV tests with my normal blood work for a couple of years but wasn't. After the shock of being Poz we're off and I became undetectable my switch was turned on 24/7 for about 6 years. Just a couple of weeks ago was down for 2 weeks but back up now. So not sure if I am back to cyclitic or not. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I first tested poz I stopped having sex I was so freaked out. I was terrified I'd give to someone and knew I'd have to disclose it to whoever I got with. I kinda realized then I was a sex addict as I'd have sex, two, three or more times a day. I went about ten days and kept getting messages from fuck buds wanting to hook up, asking if I was ok. And I realized that as much as we'd fucked I'd either already given it to them or I got it from them. And so I started hooking up again. But I also started doing more anon so that way they couldn't track me down and hang it on me for pozzing them. That was the start of ,e doing almost all anon sex

I mostly have sex when travelling, so as I'm living on the country side it usually takes weeks or months between each time. But then, when travelling, I am not afraid of going to bars or saunas, where I can let myself get fucked in a dark room or in a sling. Hopefully more than one. Simply make up for lost time.

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, SmallPaul1 said:

Town full of body shaming flakes, and most of Tulsans  are bottoms. 

Gotcha. That sucks. Maybe traveling somewhere would be good.

Sadly my hole hasn't had a nice hard raw dick inside it since May 2017. My hole is deeply in need of dick loading it up with cum. The last time I had oral sex was new years eve and I'm missing sweet taste of dick. Long story short I desperately need sex.

In my late 20s, I went something like 14 to 16 months without having sex. I was proud of this at the time and even more proud when I look back on it. I could totally focus on myself and I felt clear-headed and pure. The process of getting sex takes a lot of energy and often involves deception and manipulation. Just not having to deal with that was amazing. Most people act like they can't live without sex but at some point (eg ageing) they will have to give it up. Celibacy never killed anyone, but some untreated STDs surely have. 

• Upvote 2

Guest nelly26
1 hour ago, bbzh said:

In my late 20s, I went something like 14 to 16 months without having sex. I was proud of this at the time and even more proud when I look back on it. I could totally focus on myself and I felt clear-headed and pure. The process of getting sex takes a lot of energy and often involves deception and manipulation. Just not having to deal with that was amazing. Most people act like they can't live without sex but at some point (eg ageing) they will have to give it up. Celibacy never killed anyone, but some untreated STDs surely have. 

You're very right. 

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

My experience is that when I first started having sex with other men, I would have periods of up to 6 months before I would pursue it again, and hook up with a man. It was more to do with some mental barriers I had with accepting my homosexuality. lately now that I have started barebacking, I have desired gay sex a lot more, and want to take that leap into a gay lifestyle, yet right now, I am Married, that is something I am currently dealing with.