Anonymous Loads at the Bathhouse

muscledpigbttm

I haven’t written in a while as all my last several fucks have been relatively ordinary, which is to say one-on-one, or at most getting two different loads by the end of the night, but that all changed tonight.

I was horny as fuck, drinking wine, and smoking a couple of joints with some friends when this thick veiny-dicked dude called me, saying he wanted to come over to breed my hole. He’s an older man, 48, hairy, well built and with those cocks that for some reason have a protruding lower vein like some misshaped fruit, making the dick hard to ride and kinda painful but once it gets going it's clear he'll wreck the hole he is fucking. 

True to his word he came right over, but sadly didn't take long to cum.  Still I rode him for a while, squeezing my asshole to make sure he opened me well, and as planned, he soon blasted his load deep inside my guts.  Afterwards we chatted a bit while I checked Grindr where I learned a friend from school was going to the bathhouse downtown so I reached-out to him, suggesting we go together.  He readily agreed.

The only day the bathhouse opens all night is on Saturday, until 8:00 AM Sunday morning, so as to catch all the horny party men on the way home.  I was cautiously optimistic I'd get several loads without the necessity of fending off rubbers.

We got there and my friend and I walked into the dry chamber and I started to blow him. He’s got a really thick and curved dick, so I swallowed it whole and was soon jumping on top of it as seven to nine guys gathered to watch.  I counted them as I checked out their dicks, beckoning each one to come forward for a blow while I got fucked.

While most of the guys were receptive to my invitation, there was one man who was playing shy most didn’t come over, but eventually he stepped forward and, after some effort, I had his exceptionally long, monster dick which I finally got down my throat, as the man's balls bounced against my chin. 

After several minutes of working monster dick, I decided to give my jaws a break, so I released the monster dick as I also slid off my friend's cock, and turning around, decided I'd finish off my friend with a blow job.  The monster dick, however, was not so easily the discouraged as, without any preliminaries, the monster dick slid into my ass, giving me a vigorous fuck. 

The audience was getting bigger, and another guy approached us and took my hands towards his cock, which was thick, veiny, long, big - in short, a cock I'd be happy to breed me.

“I’m about to cum.  Where do you want it?” asked the monster dick in my ass.  I couldn't effectively answer him as I was deep-throating my friend.  Instead I reached behind myself, grabbed him about his waist, and did my best to hold him steady until he blew.  Moaning and grunting, the man stood still until his balls released his sweet liquid in my guts. Two loads so far.  Not a bad day.

He withdrew and to my great pleasure, the thick, veiny, long cock I noticed earlier slid into my ass.  It may have hurt like hell, but the idea of having a dick stirring the two loads inside me helped me take it like a man.

He fucked me for a while and was soon announcing that he’d cum soon. “You want it? Beg me for it”, he commanded.

Fuck, is attitude got me going.  The're nothing like a man who recognizes another's need to be recognized as a cumwhore. “Breed that hole, man, leave that load deep and don’t pull out till every drop is in me”, I said, making sure I was heard.  He groaned, moaned and was soon awarding me with my third load of the night, withdrawing only after I relaxed my ass muscles, releasing his cock to make its departure.

After this I stood-up, stretched, retrieved my towel and walked straight into the little dark room that’s next to the first floor terrace, hoping as I did so, that some of the crowd would follow me.

As soon as I got in a found his big bellied hairy guy just sitting there in the darkness with a really low hanging dick.  I was soon on my knees deep-throating that soft meat, that sadly wouldn’t get hard for another while.  Fortunately I saw a skinny shadow come towards me.  The skinny guy thoughtfully guided my hand towards his crotch where, hot damn, I found more big dick.  It was amazing.  He turned me around, pushed my head down to continue sucking on the big bellied guy and shoved his dick in my ass.  Fuck yes, another big dick was now stirring the three loads in my hole.

He fucked me hard and fast, being really loud with the grunting and making sure our skins clapped against each other.  A crowd formed in the darkness, and people kept trying to grab my chest and arms and hard dick.  When the grunting and moaning got more intense and then quickly subsided I turned around with him still in me and asked “Did you fill that hole good?”

“Fuck yes,” he replied, a note of satisfaction in his voice.

Abruptly I heard someone moan in the darkness as one of the onlookers came.  How the exchange between me and the top could get someone off in a dark room is beyond me, but who am I to judge?

He pulled out and I felt something big open my ass.  I couldn’t fucking believe I had another big dick mixing up his DNA with the other four loads I had inside.  I sensed this guy was older, and his dick was something out of this world - one of those huge cocks that completely fills-up and stretches open a bottom's cavities.  The guy leaned over, presenting me with some welcome poppers, giving me time to take several huffs before he proceeded to plow me hard, using a methodical, rhythmic pattern of thrusts that reduced me to a true fuck hole.  It was fucking perfect.

He asked me for the poppers back and took a hit, telling me he’d come soon.  I said aloud “Please fill that hole, sir,” and he followed suit in perfect order.  Now, five fucking loads one right after the other from five fucking big dicks don’t happen often where I live, so I had to cherish the moment.

Another dick walked behind me and I felt someone lean on me and whisper my name, asking “How many loads to have there, you cunt?”

I knew it was my buddy, who I had accompanied in this trip to the bathhouse.  "Five," I replied, a smile on my lips.  I sensed he was jerking himself off fast, and his cock head was colliding with my ass lips.  

“Get ready for the sixth,” he said, shoving his terribly thick dick in me.  His cock was that which pushed me over the line:  I went from spongy to rock hard in seconds, and a load blew out of my cock within a minute or so, leaving the room redolent with the smell of cum, sweat, poppers and ass juices.  I turned around and we kissed, celebrating a very successful visit to the bathhouse.  After that I got my towel, walked out of the little dark room, took a shower and called a taxi.

I'm now heading to bed, the DNA of six different men swirling inside my ass.  I can only hope not much will cum will show-up when I make my bathroom call tomorrow morning.  Wish me luck.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 23

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

I really look forward to your adventures. There something very well prepared for each encounter. Makes the reader feels he completely with you. Keep up with your adventures 

Thank you man, that means an awful lot. I'll keep on posting any other crazy shit I find myself doing. hehe

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...