Syphilis

I didn't have the first round of a chancre on my dick or lip.  I didn't know I had it until I had the second stage of rash on palms and stomach.  That was when I had the shot.  I was exposed again years later--ended up not elevating the residual that is always in you--and that's when I was given the pills to be on the safe side.

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

I didn't have the first round of a chancre on my dick or lip.  I didn't know I had it until I had the second stage of rash on palms and stomach.  That was when I had the shot.  I was exposed again years later--ended up not elevating the residual that is always in you--and that's when I was given the pills to be on the safe side.

So you passed it on to many?

17 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

And my shot was one mega dose...

The usual pre-loaded syringe contains 4 cc of the particular type of penicillin; that's less than a teaspoon (5 cc). The needle itself was nothing. But you'd never think that 4 cc going into one of your ass cheeks could hurt so much (that's why I recall how much the syringe contained). It felt as if the nurse had whacked me with a hammer. And I had the "pleasure" of a 3 week course of treatment, one of these syringes each week.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I did my regular 3-month PreP exam on Oct 19 and tested negative for all STDs, but a day or 2 later I developed a low grade fever that didn't go away for a month or so.  During that time I also had joint pain, feeling tired and weak but still able to work.  Dec 10 started noticing a rash in my trunk and arms and went back to my doctor.  They suspected it was syphilis and prescribed doxycycline 100mg 2x daily for 14 days.  The blood test came back positive for syphilis a few days later.  My rash went away 1 week after taking the medicine and I just completed my dosage this morning.  They told me I didn't need the Penicillin shot as they discovered it early enough and the doxycycline should work well.  Will re-test in a few weeks.  

On 3/12/2018 at 10:59 AM, ejaculaTe said:

The usual pre-loaded syringe contains 4 cc of the particular type of penicillin; that's less than a teaspoon (5 cc). The needle itself was nothing. But you'd never think that 4 cc going into one of your ass cheeks could hurt so much (that's why I recall how much the syringe contained). It felt as if the nurse had whacked me with a hammer. And I had the "pleasure" of a 3 week course of treatment, one of these syringes each week.

Bicilin, the peanut butter shot from Basic.