Top Only into Cum Whore

Guest cumstick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cumstick

I drop off my pants at the front counter…standing there in only a black t-shirt and socks and shoes, I thought maybe I am a little under dressed.  I have a decent sized cock and didn’t want guys getting to distracted so I asked the guy behind the counter if they had a jock strap I could buy or one that someone had left and responded with “no” and proceeded to check-in my clothes.  Another worker that I had never seen before kind of appears in my line of sight, he was probably there but I was to focused on getting clothes checked in and had a finger up my ass and didn’t notice him.  I finally noticed him when he said “I think I can help”, I looked over and there was this muscle stud in a tight shirt, perfectly fitting jeans and a great bulge.  It felt like hours had passed trying to get my thoughts together to respond to his god of men but was probably only a second when I responded with “I would appreciate it”.  He came around the counter and said “follow me”.

We went to a private room they keep for reservations with a sling and adjustable lighting, it had some more room so it was easier for whatever it was he was going to do, I didn’t see a jock strap in his hand.  We walked into the room and he flipped on the light then closed the door behind me…it was almost like he became instantly possessed the second he closed the door and locked it but it was a different man from the seemingly gentle muscle god I knew not a couple minutes ago.

He turned on his heels grabbed me by the throat and said “I have seen what you are doing and I know what you want”, I tried to talk but he had a very tight grip around my neck I was on the verge of passing out.  After he finished what he said he shoved me to the other side of the room with a look of both lust and disgust but started taking his shirt off anyway.  I figured if he was going to be a rough fuck then all the better to beat up my hole and take some seed and hopefully push it in deep and knock me up.

As he peeled his shirt off I saw a bio-hazard tat on his left pec and my cock started to drool between the muscles and him being a poz and rough fucker…well this could end well…or it could be a big mistake either way I was here and couldn’t go anywhere.  He continued to strip and saw he was wearing a jock, it looked well used and probably never washed, as he stepped out of his cargo shorts he then took off his jock and now just standing there with only his boots on a swelling what looked to be a 10” very thick cock.  He started walking over to me with purposeful and hard footsteps he picked me up and once eh had me standing put his hand around my neck I tried to speak again and when I opened my mouth he shoved the dirty jock into it.

He leads me over to the sling in the middle of the room as he does he starts talking.  “I have seen you here before, drop a few loads then you leave.  I also saw you eat that poz studs butt full of cum and realize what you have been missing, but you don’t know a fucking thing.  You are just another neg bitch that things it would be hot to be poz and fun to chase but you all chicken out and run to the Dr to get back on your PreP or take PEP and cry for a week.  Today is your lucky day fucker!” he says.  “I have driven my poz seed into too many horny bottoms just to run to the Dr. and undo the work I just put into your hole, that ends tonight and it ends with you.”  I am completely entranced by his body, tattoo and ripe jock in my mouth to really focus on what he was saying and more importantly what he was doing.  He was chaining me into the sling with heavy leather cuffs and large heavy pad locks, I guess I was thinking he was going to just rough fuck me and in exchange give me his jock….that was far from the truth.

I was starting to get nervous, I hadn’t really thought about it much but the option of PEP had been in my mind and now that open was being taken away.  I could start to fight maybe someone would hear me or do what my body was tell me which was “feed me!!”.  I decided I would just go with it and figured he would let me go by the time the club would be closing.  Once I was locked in the sling hocked up a big glob of spit and soaked up his monster cock, I was hoping my hole had enough seed and lube to make this a little easier because it would going to be rough.

Almost as soon as I felt the tip of his cock on my hole I felt his balls bouncing off my hole.  He started talking again…”You like that you needy neg fuck pig, you want poz seed you want my muscle god bugs you are going to get them.” This continued for what seemed like forever only because there wasn’t a gentle or slow stroke to be had he was pounding my ass with every muscle in him.  The he let out a great moan almost growl and I could feel my insides getting warm as he blew a huge load up my hole.  He looked down at me and said “there you want the bug you got it, my viral load is uncontrolled and now it’s swimming in you”.

I expected him to then unlock me and free me from the sling.  He just started getting dressed, I figured he might have the key in his pocket or something and would let me go as soon as he was dressed.  I realized I might have a problem when he just started heading for the door and I was still secured in the sling.  I started to mumble through the jock still in my mouth, he turned around and said “oh, sorry” and took the jock from my mouth and started to unlock my foot.  He unlocked my foot and slid the jock strap on that leg, locked my leg back in and did the same to the other side.  Now, I was locked in the sling in a jock strap.  He started heading to the door again and I said “aren’t you going to let me out” he turned and said “no, you wanted to be poz we are going to make you poz” and closed the door.

I was now alone locked in a sling with a some and cum filled hole which I was trying to make sure nothing leaked up but realized there was something still in there.  He must have slipped a plug into my hole after he pounded me out.  Ok, so I am chain in a sling, at a sex club and all my stuff is check in at the front counter.  There was not much I could do, I didn’t think I needed to panic but I was a bit sleepy and my mind started to wonder and I drifted off to sleep.  I am sure I wasn’t out long, when there was a knock at the door…I yelled “I am in here” and the door opened to a good looking 30 something tanned stud standing in the hallway.  I said “can you help me out of these the guy at the front has the keys”, he just stood there for a second and looked at me and said “I know where the keys are” and I am not here to let you out.  He pulled down the left side of his pants to reveal a biohazard tat on his groin, then he stepped into the room and closed the door.  He found a step stool in the room and mounted the sling putting one leg over my chest so he was sitting on my chest.  He was very athletic and his body showed it and he moved so his hole was right over my face, I immediately started to each and suck with my reward being cum and lube.  He said “enjoy it”, most of it is charged seed.  Then when he figured I had eaten all the seed from his hole he dismounts from the sling.  Then he assumes the standard position and I feel the tip of his cock against my hole, he starts to fuck me not as rough as the last guy but he is not being a gentle lover by any sense.  He finally unloads his balls into my hungry hole then starts getting dressed to leave.  I ask “can you get the guy from the front to unlock me…this has been fun but I need a break”, he turns to me and says with a half grin “you don’t get it do you” and closes the door behind him.

I start to think I might be in more trouble than I thought….

On 9/25/2018 at 12:30 AM, cumstick said:

I start to think I might be in more trouble than I thought….

Bravo #cumstick .... 

...great beginning ... but NOW THE STORY STARTS TO BEGIN ... we all are awaiting the follow up ... 

• 2 years later...