A Visit to Key West

In Key West last Friday, I ventured into the bar, the only leather bar in Key West.  The bar hosted an event called Cock Shock.  After a series of contests such as Best Beard, Best Ass and Best Cock (unfortunately there wasn't a contest for Best Piss Drinker ), the MC announced most of the lights would be extinguished, and 'anything goes'. 

It was not easy to see but I would say the most daring men, about half present, stripped naked, while the other men were content to expose themselves.

The strong aroma of poppers and pot permeated the bar as I went down on a few men, one of whom came in my mouth.  As I was working on my third cock, I felt some unknown guy fingering my ass, so I disengaged from the guy I had been blowing, and, leaning over a bar stool, braced myself for what I hoped would happen.  My wishes were confirmed.  I felt a hard cock nudging my ass, trying to make entrance.  Naturally I reached around to help guide it in and to make sure it was raw.  It was and soon it forced its way into my hole.  The initial strokes were disciplined and steady, but rapidly the top's speed picked-up, and his rhythm became increasingly rough. 

I was in ecstasy, and although I would have liked to also have a cock in my mouth, and tried as much, I found it impossible to get my mouth around a cock while my ass was being plundered by the cock I wanted so much.  Finally I felt his cock rage and expand  and I knew he was about to cum.  Leaning over, he whispered in my ear "I hope you are on the pill 'cause I'm as lethal as hell." 

I almost began to spurt myself when I heard his comment, but still I managed to grunt "Just shoot, man!"  With that his cock began to blow the first of several ropes of poisonous cum into my ass.  

When it was over we both collapsed onto the stool, my legs began to shake and he began that inevitable slow withdrawal from my body.  I reached around to try to clean off his hot toxic cock but he had already moved on.  I slowly pulled my clothes back on and decided I had gotten what I came for.  I left the bar and felt a drop of bugged-up cum trickle down my leg as I crossed the still-busy street, on my way back to the hotel.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12

Good ole Key West. I once met a nice guy on the street there, walked to his house, then fucked my load deep inside him. Then I jokingly told him he owed me money for my cum. He reached in his wallet, then gave me a $100 bill. Guess I can check off "prostitute" off the bucket list... 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, boothslut said:

Wow, never thought about that angle, are you on the pill ?, aka PREP. I'm not on the pill so that makes me fertile for poz breeders. Love the impregnation ANALogy.

I like the idea of not being on the pill and fertile to get pregnant. Every time a poz cock slides into my bottom I hope that this is the one that will poz my neg ass. I am fertile and not on the pill. Who want to make me pregnant?

• Like 1