Honolulu Straight Guy Fucks Me

travelingbi

I was in Honolulu a few days ago on business.  I posted an ad on Craigslist saying I was hosting in my Waikiki area hotel room, and that I wanted to suck, rim and get fucked.  I only had a few hours available to play, and while I received a number of replies, most gave the impression of being game players and pic collectors.  One reply, however, which I received from an Asian man, in his mid-40s, and who was only five minutes from my hotel caught my eye.  He was clear he was straight, and simply needed a quick blow job during his lunch hour.  I gave him my room number.  True to his word within five minutes he knocked at my door.

He came in and we both quickly shucked our clothes and he sat on the edge of the bed as I got on my knees, between his legs, and took his small, soft, uncut Asian dick into my mouth.  He quickly became hard.  Lucky for me, he was a "grower, not a shower."  His cock soon grew to about six inches, and had a big, mushroom, swollen head.  I swallowed his cock to the back of my throat, after which I licked his smooth balls, then lifted his legs and licked his asshole.  He groaned, grunted and moaned with enthusiasm, culminating in his comment "Oh, Fuck!  That feels awesome!  I've never had my ass licked." 

I ate his virgin ass for about five minutes, and resumed sucking on his cock and balls.  He unquestionably really got off on my services.  Finally I looked-up from his crotch and bluntly asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass.

"No, I'm straight.  I don't fuck guys.  Every once and a while I just like to get a blow job." 

I resumed sucking him, and a few minutes later I heard him quietly aske "You clean?"

I hate that question, whoever asks it.  I may be undetectable, but, I'm always freshly douched and showered.  Ever the master of ambiguity, I looked up at him and moaned "Mmm humm," and then went back to his cock, thinking to myself 'He can interpret my reply however he wants'.

"Show me your ass," he demanded. 

Climbing up on the bed, I knelt on the edge, reached back, spreading ass cheeks.  Getting to his feet, he stood behind me, feeling up my ass and fingering my hole. 

"Got and lube?" he asked.

"On the bedside table," I replied, gesturing to my right. 

He located the lube and felt him apply a generous amount of the cold lube into my crack and hole.  The tension grew as I heard him lube himself.  Then in one, quick thrust, he slid his rock hard six inch cock up inside my hole, ramming all the way in, full depth. 

Like many straight guys, he was a quick cummer, I imagine because they've undertaken an act which they consider to be taboo, that is, something that's outside their normal experience, leaving them both excited and nervous.  As a result they cum very quickly.  He was no exception:  he rammed my ass several times, hard and deep, then I heard him let out a loud groan.  I squeezed my ass on his cock as he filled my ass with his warm cum. 

Also as is true for the majority of straight guys, no sooner had he stopped shaking from the orgasm, than he withdrew from my ass, disappeared into the bathroom where he almost certainly washed off his cock. 

Returning from the bathroom, he avoided eye contact as he wordlessly dressed, throwing a casual 'thanks' in my direction as he headed out the door.  With that he was gone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5