• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At long, long, long last …  Part 4.  (First:  Sincere apologies for the delay).  

The story has not developed exactly the way I had planned out, but I think will still reach the original ending (more or less).  

The next part is almost done (just some proofreading) and I hope to have the final chapter up by Monday.  

I hope you enjoy. 

—————  

PART 4:  LEARNING TO SERVE

Ryan thought about calling Jared again but, well, what was the point?    

It had been four days since the night at the sauna and Jared had not responded to calls, voicemails, or texts.  He knew his friend was ok — a mutual acquaintance reported seeing him in class — but Jared was being an asshole and giving him the silent treatment.  

Fine.  Fuck it  He had wanted Jared to stop being so clingy for years.  Now he had his wish.  Who cares? 

So why did he feel so shit about it? 

The club was dead tonight, but it was a weeknight so he wasn’t sure what he had expected.  

Well… 

What he expected, of course, was getting fucked.  Or…  hoped for it at least.  He hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it since the night in the sauna.  

The problem was that he was hanging out in a club that attracted people who looked like him.  And who, if they were looking for sex at all, were not looking to top.   

He had heard some guys referring to it as a “twink” bar. And it was true.  It was brightly lit, house music blaring, and, if he had to put a word on it, “safe”.  And boring. The few guys here were all slim, pretty, and raging queens.  Definitely not his type.  Not at all.  Again he thought back to the night at the sauna, to the three chavs who had taken turns on his ass.    

He tried, not quite successfully, to block out the memory of the fourth man.  The man who had found him sleeping.  Not for the first time he asked himself how he felt about it.  Had he enjoyed the sex?  Did it matter that the guy wasn’t really attractive?  

Best not to think about it.  

Enough.  He needed to try somewhere new or end up wanking alone in the dorm. Again.  He finished his drink and headed to the door.  

It was only a short walk to the bar he was looking for:  “The Bird of Prey”.  And the men here were much more his type: at least a couple years older than himself (most significantly older), less obsessed with being “pretty”, more confident, and definitely more “dangerous”.  

He had been here before.  Well, he had been outside.  Like now.  Wanting to go in…but nervous as well.  This bar seemed more real.  Grittier.  Sexier.  It made the club he had just left feel like training wheels for gays.  

“They would eat you alive, boy.” A voice said behind him.  

Ryan jumped.  Literally.  Jumped.  He was glad the street was dark so the stranger couldn’t see him blush. 

“Sorry… didn’t mean to scare you.”  Ryan turned to face the man behind him.  The man didn’t quite tower above him, but something about his presence made Ryan feel small.  But he was stunning:  the chocolate colour skin, the well trimmed beard, the close cropped black hair, the muscled body not even remotely hidden by the leather jacket.  

“You didn’t scare me.” Ryan lied.  Trying to sound confident although his voice betrayed him.  “And I was just about to go in.”

“Well, if you’re sure… let’s go in together.  Let me buy you a drink... and I’ll protect you from these vultures.”  The man put his arm around Ryan’s shoulder and guided him toward to the door to the bar.  “I’m Carl by the way.”

“I’m Ryan.  Nice to meet you.” Ryan hoped his smile wasn’t too goofy.  This guy was hot and he loved the feel of that hard body against his.  

The bar was packed with men of all types and ages: from lean builds, to muscle, to heavyset.  From Ryan’s age to pensioners. But even the guys his own age seemed older.  There was nothing “twinkish” about them. Nothing remotely innocent in those eyes. Hot! 

Some men were in leather, others in rubber, some in street clothes, and some in gear that Ryan didn’t have a name for.  Some were covered head to toe, others bare chested.  

The room was steamy from all the men and Carl slid his jacket off.  His body was every bit as fit as Ryan had expected.  And more so.  His pecs pulled the shirt tight at his chest before his body tapered down to a lean and tight waist.  Tattoo’s covered both arms... very toned and muscular arms.  

Carl led Ryan to the bar and ordered a beer for himself and, without asking, a whisky and coke for Ryan.  And two shots of something… strong.  Ryan could barely choke it down but he wanted to look cool so he forced himself to do it. 

The whisky and coke went down much easier, however, and before Ryan knew it he was already on his second.  And feeling very warm and buzzed.  

When Carl’s hand slipped down to cup his ass, Ryan happily allowed himself to be pulled into an embrace.  A kiss.  And the demanding tongue into his mouth. 

— MEANWHILE — 

Jared leaned into Hal as they approached Hal’s apartment. 

At times Hal could be so… controlling.  The arm around Jared’s shoulders sometimes seemed as much like a way to restrain him as it was a sign of affection.  And yet, while he might not admit it, Jared liked the feeling.  The feeling of being protected, guided, controlled.  Surrendering just a bit to the dominant man.  So he didn’t argue or complain.  

It was something else that had him feeling nervous. Their date this evening had been wonderful and the restaurant had been so romantic.  But then at times Hal would turn cruel with a vicious comment or correcting something Jared said or did.  He didn’t know what to expect from minute to minute.  

When they reached the apartment, Hal gave Jared a little pat on the butt.  “Go grab me a beer out of the fridge.  And make yourself a drink the way I taught you.”

Jared grimaced.  He still felt guilty every time he drank alcohol.  It was a sin... but Hal would get upset if he didn’t.  And he wanted to make Hal happy.  If Hal was happy he might make love to him again.  It had been painful but he had felt so... empty... since he had given his virginity.  He wanted to feel his lover inside again. 

When he brought back the beer, Hal had his shoes off and his feet on the sofa.  Jared handed over the beer and wondered where he should sit.  

“Here, sit down next to the sofa for now.  My feet are aching and I need to put them up for a bit.”

Jared sat on the floor where Hal had indicated, near Hal’s uncovered feet. He dutifully sipped at his drink. 

“Why don’t you rub my feet a bit. Maybe that’ll make them feel better.”

“Um... ok.”  Jared ran his hand along the big feet, unsure what to do.  He had never been asked to rub someone’s feet before.  

“Not like that, damn it.  Use your fucking thumbs on the arches like this.”  He demonstrated what he expected in the air.  

“Sorry, Hal.”  Jared tried to replicate the motion.  “Is that better?”

“Yeah.  That’s nice.  You keep doing that and you are going to get me hard.”

Jared redoubled his efforts.  

“Now your getting into it.  So... you like my feet?”

“They are so big. Just like all of you.”  Jared replied, blushing.  

“Why don’t you give them a kiss?  Show me how much you really like them.”

Jared was hesitant but shifted in his position on the floor and placed his lips on the top of Hal’s foot.  The feet didn’t smell bad, he decided, perhaps just a bit sweaty.  In fact, they smelled so “Hal-like” that Jared found himself enjoying it.  

“Good boy.”  Hal purred.  “Look what you are doing to me.”

Jared turned and his eyes settled on Hal’s fingers caressing a growing bulge in his jeans.   That almost ever-present emptiness in Jared’s butt seemed to quiver in anticipation.  

“Why don’t you give my foot a little lick.  Show me what you want to do for my cock.”  

There was something sharp in Hal’s voice that Jared couldn’t understand.  And something in himself that was so excited by it. 

He was turning a corner.  He knew it. He was finding something new about himself.  Something that he couldn’t understand. Or maybe just wasn’t ready or willing to understand yet. 

His tongue slowly flicked out and caressed the sole of Hal’s big foot.  It tasted so good!  He licked again. And again. 

“Fuck yeah.  Do my other foot, boy.”  Hal had his cock out now, slowly stroking.  “You look so good on your knees like that.”

Jared just moaned in reply.  Unwilling to remove his mouth long enough to actually talk.  

— MEANWHILE — 

Ryan gagged.  Snot and mucous flowed from his nose and mouth.  He was barely aware of the crowd gathered around the two of them in the dark corner of The Bird of Prey’s back room.

Carl’s strong hands held his head firmly in place while driving his cock into Ryan’s throat.  Ryan had jacked off to “skullfuck” videos but he was finding the reality a lot more traumatic.  And he wasn’t sure if all the alcohol was helping or making it worse.

The grip on his head tightened.  Ryan felt, rather than heard, Carl’s moans and groans.  The big cock expanded and spasmed.  And Carl unleashed his load deep in Ryan’s throat.  

After a moment, Carl pulled back, freeing Ryan to breathe but leaving the tip of his dick in Ryan’s mouth.  His hands still firmly holding Ryan’s head in place.

Ryan stayed on his knees, looking up at Carl.  He must look a mess.  Hair disheveled, eyes red, still gasping for air, face and shirt covered with the mucous the skull fuck had brought up.  

The crowd around them laughed and cheered, reminding Ryan they were there.  He saw more than one mobile phone out recording.  Oh fuck.  He wanted to tell people to delete those videos!

But he forgot about the crowd again when Carl’s dick flexed again at his lips.  And he felt his mouth fill with liquid.  Warm, salty liquid.  

Piss!  Carl was pissing in his mouth.  He wanted to spit it out but Carl’s cock in his mouth and firm grip on his head kept him from doing so. It was so disgusting, he told himself.  So gross!  

So why was his cock rock hard?

“Drink it.”  Carl ordered.  

Ryan had no choice but to swallow as much of the piss as he could. Quite a bit leaked out around his lips and flowed to join the mucous soaking his shirt but still his stomach quickly filled with the hot liquid.  

Carl finally released his head.  Ryan pulled back and the big black cock slipped out of his mouth.  He struggled to regain his breath. 

Carl’s strong arms picked him up and spun him around.   Hands unfastened his belt and his jeans and underwear were slid down. 

Carl’s lips and tongue found his hole.  Teasing.  Tormenting. Arousing.  Invading.  Ryan surrendered again to the dominant man’s will.   It felt much too good to resist.  

NEXT:  RYAN ACCEPTS, JARED DESCENDS

• Like 16
  • Upvote 11