How do you like ass to feel inside?

ErosWired

This last weekend it came home to me how few times I've actually fucked another man because one of the Tops who had been enjoying me commented on how much he liked the way my ass felt inside.

"Don't we all pretty much feel the same?" I said.

"Oh, no," he replied. "It can be very different. You're like warm, soft velvet, but wet. Some bottoms aren't like that at all."

I realized that I could only recall about five times I've ever fucked anyone, and none of my encounters had ever been like wet, warm, soft velvet. I remembered one who was wet but rubberlike, one who was warm but somehow gritty (even though he was clean), one who opened up so much past his sphincter it was like fucking a bottle, and one whose body temperature was colder than mine, and so his ass felt cold as welll as loose.

This same weekend, I took one guy who wanted me blindfolded, which focused all my attention on the sensations of his very long cock working my ass. When he first entered me all the way to his balls, he let out an involuntary gro-o-o-o-o-o-an of pleasure and surprise at how good he felt - I love it especially when the aggressive, dominant guys do that, lose just that tiny bit of control when they discover what I feel like, and I get that a lot.

But it hadn't really occurred to me that bottom ass could be all that different. I guess, if it can, than what Tops enjoy must be a matter of personal taste. So, Tops, what kind of ass do you like best? When you plug in, what kind of conditions do you hope to find? For most guys, "clean" is a given, but beyond that, is there a consensus on what makes for prime fucking? Is there a type of ass that sets a bottom apart?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I never thought about it that different asses could feel different to tops. The comments I got were like yours, that my ass feels like velvet. Never occurred to me that others could feel different except for feeling loose or tight. So now I'm curious too!

I've only noticed loose vs tight. I love an ass that starts out tight and no so well lubed, and turns into a loose sloppy cunt as it submits to my cock. Having said that, if it stays tight I'll nut much faster. A few guys I've 'surprise' fucked at bookstore stayed tight and I shot my load quickly...but they may have been virgins, or just unable to relax. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

That IS interesting!  Like @ErosWired and @NLbear, I get told I feel "warm" and "velvety" a lot. I also get compliments on my muscle control, which @CigarBear68would feel as tight or loose, but I've never been told about the other different sensations.  I would love to do a side by side test of me and other bottoms to see WHAT is different and is it more noticeable with no cum in me or LOTS of cum in me?  <oink>

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

Mostly depends on how prepared the guy is. When a guy is prepared and slick with lube/cum, his hole feels a lot different than a guy who barely stretches his hole and uses little to no lube.

39 minutes ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Mostly depends on how prepared the guy is. When a guy is prepared and slick with lube/cum, his hole feels a lot different than a guy who barely stretches his hole and uses little to no lube.

Agree. And might I add that a cum filled hole feels amazing.  There are some guys that have self lubricating ass holes and when fucked it gets wetter and wetter.  Feels like fucking silk that is warm and wet..amazing!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’ve fucked a lot of hole so I definitely know what that top was talking about. The soft, wet, velvety butts are sadly not especially common so if you’re getting those compliments from seasoned tops, I wanna breed you. There are some asses that feel too rigid, or almost angular inside. Some butts are feel leathery and tough inside and feel like you’re fighting to get back inside with every thrust. I prefer the soft, wet buttholes that naturally wrap around your cock and form to the shape...but maybe that’s just what happens when you have a curved Dick. And fuck now I’m horny to breed lol 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, Bearbarenyc said:

I’ve fucked a lot of hole so I definitely know what that top was talking about. The soft, wet, velvety butts are sadly not especially common so if you’re getting those compliments from seasoned tops, I wanna breed you. There are some asses that feel too rigid, or almost angular inside. Some butts are feel leathery and tough inside and feel like you’re fighting to get back inside with every thrust. I prefer the soft, wet buttholes that naturally wrap around your cock and form to the shape...but maybe that’s just what happens when you have a curved Dick. And fuck now I’m horny to breed lol 

I'd love to have you fuck me sometime when I'm in NYC. Guys are always telling me that I feel silky soft and wet inside. Black guys especially say they love the feel of the inside of my hole. 

• Like 3

Guest GoneFishing

depends on my mood

a mushy cunt is hot

wet and warm

never tight - an ass should never be harder than fort knoxs to get into ☣️

Edited by GoneFishing

I love it when there's a bit of pressure to break the seal, and then I sink into the wet warmth within.

I love the feeling of a cum-filled hole, especially if there's still some level of grip to it. I want to glide, but I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a void. Let's face it: just because you can't clap when you have both fists inside a bottom, that doesn't mean he's tight.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I just don't like really tight asses ( like putting your dick in a blender !)

I mainly fuck in dark rooms and love to be fucking after the bottoms opened up or hottest lubed up with some other guys cum

feeling some one else cum leaking out on your dick and balls when your fucking is just the hottest

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davidc said:

I just don't like really tight asses ( like putting your dick in a blender !)

I never understood those bottoms who market themselves as bottom with a "tight hole". I agree with a bottom tightening his hole during the fuck but able to open up easily. 

1 hour ago, Davidc said:

Feeling some one else cum leaking out on your dick and balls when your fucking is just the hottest

A sloppy hole leaking with cum is the one thing that makes many bottoms into horny tops eager to breed a hole. I've met many 100% bottoms who have told me that they make an exception when presented with a sloppy hole. Feeling another guys juices and the idea of adding your own into the mix seems to be a common fantasy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

never understood those bottoms who market themselves as bottom with a "tight hole".

Have you ever seen a Fleshlight with a great, big, open hole? Neither have I.

All I know is that Tops tell me my ass is tight, and that they love what they’re experiencing. When I use my muscles to work a cock, I hear, “yeah, fucking squeeze that cock” or “that’s right, clamp down on it” or just “ooohhhhhhhhhh....cumming...!!!”

Why does a bottom say he has a tight ass? Because any Top can loosen a hole. Only a good bottom can tighten one.