Bull, pt. 2

Toon

There was some fully-developed sun sneaking in the blinds when I first opened my eyes. What time was it? I was still too tired to try and lift my head to look at my clock radio. I tumbled back down into the dream I was having. 

"Hey, Sleepy Head! It's almost 2 in the afternoon." There's was something so loving in that deep, redneck voice of his. I was happy to be awake and be with Bull. 

"How long have you been awake?"

"Couple of hours. I had some shopping to do." There was a crinkling of bags. I hope he brought something to eat because I was starving.

I got up from bed and put on a t-shirt and some shorts. The only pain I had was in the parts of my scalp where Bull had torn out patches of hair. I was also thirsty as hell.

"What did you buy?"

He started opening sacks and handing me things. A weird kind of soda I'd never had before. Bubble Up? I'd never had that before. It was cold and pretty good. I drained it fast but he had three more. 

"Thank you. I must be a little dehydrated."

"I brought us a late lunch too. We'll eat after you come back to life a little."

The biggest bag was from Macy's. "What's that? Clothes?"

"Naw. I woke up this morning and saw what a bloody mess your pillows and sheets were, so I got some snazzy new bedding for you." Wow. 

"That's so nice of you."

"Well, I'm sorry about slicing you up so bad. I got carried away. I knew I had to make it up to you somehow."

"Is it that bad?" I couldn't make myself turn around to look

"Not so bad. Look at what else I did..." He gestured toward the wall where I saw that he'd unpacked his big TV and hooked it up to the cable outlet. "We can watch it now -- as long as the volume isn't too loud. And not 'Roseanne'. That broad's voice makes me want to break stuff." I'd always that she was funny, but now I wasn't so sure. 

"How do I look? Bad?"

"It looks worse than it really is. I'll clean you up a little and you'll be fine." He changed my bedding and then left the room with the messed up stuff that was there. He came back with a damp washcloth and wiped the dried blood off my face. "See? You don't look so bad at all. I bought some antiseptic cream that you can smear on the scratches."

"What about my hair?" 

"You've got nice, thick hair that I can help you fix up and cover the skin showing. And if that doesn't work.....Ta Da!" He held up a new Boston Red Sox cap.

"How'd you know that they're my favorite team?"

"I guessed." He put it on my head and then switched on the TV. "I'm starving. Let's eat!" He'd bought two big bags of tacos and burritos from a nearby restaurant that had a great reputation. 

We ate while some Clint Eastwood movie was on the TV screen. I loved watching Bull attack the food like a wild boar. My man. I skipped the hot sauce because I knew it would irritate the sores in my mouth. It was good though. I felt good. "Hey Bull.."

"Yeah?"

"I had a really fun time last night, but I don't want to drink again for awhile." I told him about my deceased uncle while he nodded sympathetically.

"Anybody else in your family a drinker? It's genetic. My dad and both of his sisters are major alcoholics. Wild Turkey. Holidays are wild when we all get together."

A thought formed. "So are you going home for Thanksgiving?" 

"Naw. My parents usually travel during this time of year. What about you? Connecticut must be really beautiful this time of year." Oh, it really is.

"It was all up in the air the last time I spoke to my parents. It's an expensive flight from here to Hartford, and I'll be home for Winter break soon anyway. I know Dad would shell out for a ticket if I really wanted to come home but I think I just want to stay here."

"You sure?" His face had brightened considerably. 

"Yeah. It's a bullshit holiday and there's always some sort of argument when each of us get a turn to say what we're thankful for."

"Why? What are you grateful about? What would you say?" I wanted to say 'you', but maybe it was too soon for that.

"I'd say I was grateful that Clinton won the election...and my bible-thumping aunt would call him a 'baby killer' or something. And my poor mother would get upset, keep silent and try to tear her cloth napkin in two."

"Well, we'll have our own Thanksgiving here. You and me."

"Great. I don't look forward to telling my mom, but I'll deal with it. What about Christmas? You're going back to Texas then, right?"

"Doubt it. I'd just be there in a big empty house while my family's in The Bahamas."

"You could come back to Connecticut with me."

The expression on his face was like I'd handed him a million dollars. "Really? For real? I think I'd love that."

"Cool. I'm missing my Design 1 class right now. She talks so much and I can't understand any of the points she's trying to make. Artists."

"I'm missing Biology. So what? It's Friday. Everybody with a life has called it a week already."

By that Sunday, I finally looked at myself in the mirror. I'd successfully gone to the bathroom several times without bothering to get a glimpse of my face. But now... SHIT! Most of the scratches were pink and fading, but there was one long scab that went from my upper lip all the way up to my right nostril. I wouldn't go to classes for another few days. Bull told me to wear the bill of my cap low and fix a rough expression on my face. He said everybody would just assumed I was a tough guy who'd been in a bar fight. The hair was still  not fixable at this stage. Big deal. 

By the week of Thanksgiving, you see and feel the air being drained away from 1991. I went to classes that Wednesday because I wanted to find out all the stuff I was behind in after my little 'vacation'. My face was looking almost normal and I never left the room without my hat on. I took note of what I needed to do before finals. I'd have time to get all the shit done. I actually cared more about Bull than my education. We hadn't done anything since that monumental night. I would have done anything he wanted, but I just waited like a puppy begging to go out for a walk. He finally lumbered back into the room, all smiles and carrying some takeout BBQ. He'd been bringing me food because he knew how embarrassed I was about showing my face under the harsh lights of the dining hall. I also think he was also trying to fatten me up, but didn't come right out and say anything of the sort. Whatever. I was just happy to see him.

"Hey! Mom sent me a little card today. She wrote a short note and insisted I go eat a decent meal for Thanksgiving. She included a check for a hundred bucks."

"That was nice of her." He couldn't be less impressed.

"I endorsed it already. Take it. I want you to have it."

He was astonished. "I..Why?"

"You've spent a lot of money on me. It's the least I can do."

"No way. I'm a trust fund kid, remember? I owe you for the stuff I did to your hair and face. Either cash it yourself or I'll rip it up. Seriously, Babe."

"OK. You're the boss."

"Damn straight. But thank you. Now I  have a surprise for you. We're not spending the long weekend here...we're staying in a nice hotel. For four days! We can pack and go tonight."

"What? Really?"

"The Eldrick, downtown. That big stone building? Remember? Pure luxury and relaxation."

"Wow. I can't wait. What time do we check in?"

"Now. Let's eat and get ready. Make sure to bring your drawing stuff." His voice had a grin inside of it.

I packed some clothes I thought would make me look like I belonged in a fancy hotel. I'd be wearing a baseball hat, but maybe people would just think I was going bald...or that I was eccentric. I was fine with either one. Bull didn't bring much, but he did pack away his nicest cowboy boots. They were expensive, black and sexy as hell. I was so glad that the little hard knot of homesickness in my heart had loosened. I missed my folks and my dog the most. Also, just being home. You can miss people and places you never thought you would. 

The hotel suite was so much nicer than I'd even imagined. It was like a large living room with a king sized bed in it. Bull was ordering room service before he even bothered to unpack. That night we got good and plastered on some really nice spiced rum he'd brought with him. I'd wanted to mix it with Diet Coke, but Bull had forbidden me anything 'diet'. Even as we drank and talked happily, I kept wondering if we going to do some drawing tonight. He wasn't sending any signals so I just enjoyed the evening for what it was. 

The bed was so comfortable that we didn't stay awake long enough to watch anything dumb on TV. When I woke up from a perfect sleep, Bull was gone and it was almost 10 in the morning. The parade! I found it on the over-sized TV and watched. It was as lame as ever, but I'd watched it every year since I can remember. It was weird to see the bands and floats without hearing my mom in the kitchen. By the time Santa appeared at the end, Bull came back with more rum and a six-pack of Diet Coke. ! 

"I'll allow you your beloved sugar-free pop for this special occasion. Happy Thanksgiving, Babe!!" He clicked the volume way down on the TV and then gave me a nice kiss on the mouth. Finally. I took it as a sign. "It's so nice out. Let's go take a walk around to build up an appetite."

During the walk, my mind was overflowing with feelings and words. How could he not know how much I wanted to fool around again?

"Hey, Bull? Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Why have you put it on me to make a move? Do you even realize how much I want to have more sex with you? You're aware that I'm shy, right?"

"You asked me those things in your sleep almost every night. I will give you answers that maybe won't make sense to you now."

I just stared straight down at the sidewalk. We kept walking.

"It's...it's hard to explain. You are my support system. If you were just a fuck to me, we would have done it a dozen times already. I thought by not asserting myself, I'd be letting you know that I rank you so much higher than just a sex outlet. I guess all it did was make you insecure. Sorry. I love you as much or more than I lust for you. If we just kept having sex every night, you'd get bored with it and then you'd wonder what else I meant to you. What if you decided there's nothing else about me worth sticking around for. That would kill me. I'd have nothing else."

"I think I get it now. But I do love you, Bull. I'm partially to blame for all this because I can be a little closed off sometimes."

"I know. Anything else you want me to clear up for you?"

"No." Yes. The HIV issue was still on my long list of worries, but now was not the time to bring it up.

"OK. Now let's head back to the hotel. We'll have a few drinks and then go eat." He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked that way for five blocks. Not once did it occur to me to worry about what passersby might think or say.

Back in our suite, Bull started to get his bath stuff together. I guess he was going to shower and shave. Oh. OK. I guess I'd use the time to pick out what I was going to wear. No, I'd let him pick out what he wanted to see me in. I'd just sit and watch football while he got cleaned up. I was starting to get used to watching TV with almost no volume. He was really taking his time in the bathroom. Out of boredom, I finally grabbed the bottle of rum. I drank a toast to my late uncle. He was the only fun relative I'd had. I was about to toast more people I was missing when the shower shut off. I should save a swallow for Bull, but I'm sure he had more hooch somewhere. I drank to my mom who was probably exhausted at this point. I drank to my dad who was likely cussing at what a piss poor game this was. He was still sore that "Taxi" had been taken off the air. I was about to toast a grandpa I never got to know very well, when a naked Bull lumbered into the room.

"Caught you! I'm not turning you into a drunk am I?"

"Nah...I was just sharing a few drinks with people back home - if that makes sense." Being homesick made me feel a little childish. 

"Good for you. I wish I could say I missed my family, but all I really miss is Texas. We should spend half of Winter Break in Connecticut and half in Fort Worth. There are so many things I want to show you."

Thanksgiving dinner in a hotel restaurant is a mixed bag. It's nice, but not really what it's supposed to be. And the poor people working here. But at least Bull was there with me. I complimented him on what a nice smooth shave he'd managed to give himself.

"Did you even notice my nails?" They were clean and he'd made an attempt to trim them evenly. I guess I was flattered that he had put forth the effort, but those jagged, dirty nails had meant something to me...in a perverted way. He must have seen that in my face. "I didn't get around to my toes yet. It's kind of hard for big, fat guys like me to bend down there and take care of their feet. Maybe you could do it for me?" He arched his eyebrows up and down a few times.

"Sure. Later. I just think you look so good now." We'd been drinking wine, which I knew nothing about. I went with it. I was full and feeling a little sleepy, but it was still relatively early. I kept waiting for him to say 'let's go back to the room', but he was loving the vino. He kept ordering more wine, specific years and labels. It was showing off. I guess I could have used an espresso right about then, but I'd have three more days for rest up. 

"I noticed you brought books with you. I like that you read a lot. I predict you'll write a bestseller some day...and dedicate it to me." The wine kept coming and it started tasting all the same. 

Once we finally stumbled back into the room, I immediately changed into shorts and the t-shirt I most liked to sleep in. Bull just got naked and plopped on the bed. While he opened a new bottle of vodka he'd had in his bag. "You can mix this with your chemical coke, you know."

"That's cool. I think I'll just drink the coke straight for a few sips first."

"What's that?" he was looking at the new sketch book I'd treated myself to a few days ago. It was hardback and the paper was the fancy acid-free kind. Bull probably would have already snooped through it if he'd known what it was. "Come show it to me." He glanced at the seven or eight drawings I'd already done. "Wow. You improve every day." He especially liked the one of his everyday boots tossed haphazardly on the floor. There were a few of him sleeping that I knew conveyed some of the affection I was feeling. It comes through whether you ant it to or not. It was exactly opposite of the self portrait I'd drawn in front of the mirror. I looked sad and maybe a little angry. 

"I want to lie down next to you in bed, but I'd hate to fall asleep this early."

"Let's go sit on the sofa and watch some TV. You should call home to wish your mom and dad a happy Thanksgiving."

"It's three hours later in Connecticut. Mom has probably dropped dead from all the time she spent in the kitchen today. Dad is probably reading the paper in bed and getting pissed off that there are ads for Black Friday specials."

We sat and watched the remainder of the football game for a few minutes. I got up to pour some vodka into my half-full can of Diet Coke. Bull just took swigs right from the bottle. 

"Did you bring swimming trunks? There's a rooftop pool here."

"I don't even own any. Did you bring yours?"

"Nope. We can just skinny dip." Was he kidding? 

"Uh...No. I could never do that. What if somebody saw?"

"I slipped one of the maids a fifty to give us private access. It's locked, but I have a key." Well, hell. I guess this would be okay then. 

It was so much more perfect up there than I would have imagined. The whole deck was lit up with fancy lamp posts. I was still a little too full to even think about getting in the water...even though the night was very warm and the water in the pool looked heavenly. No. No swimming tonight. 

"Take off your clothes, Babe." I did. "Now go get us those two pool mattresses so we can lie back and look at the stars."

The water temperature was perfect. The splashes I made seemed very loud in the night air. Sounds seemed to bounce. I drug both inflatable items to the concrete and arranged them a few inches apart. He and I lied back and looked skyward. The moon was extremely full. Harvest Moon? No. That was last month if I remember right.

"You should see the stars from Daddy's ranch. There's not as much light pollution and the sky is just bigger. What's it like in Connecticut?"

"So nice. I even knew some of the constellations by name back when I was interested in astronomy. We used to watch that meteor shower that happens every Summer."

"Yeah. I'm starting to sweat...are you? No, I bet not. You need to beef up, Babe." He'd brought the vodka with him and we took shots as the universe circled overhead. "Would you eat my ass if I wanted you to?"

Eat? I knew it didn't involve biting or chewing. It was licking, right? Licking and kissing? I'd never once in my life imagined doing that. The pool pump purred in the foreground. "I want to do that for you. You'll have to take over again. It's all new to me."

"It's not as gross as you might imagine. I'm completely clean down there except for a little sweat. We can start slow. Why don't you suck on my toes a little first." He knew I'd liked doing that the first time we played.

I had to get in the pool to be on the same level as his bare feet. I massaged his wide soles a little first and then took his big toe in my mouth. I tried to be careful of the nearby toenails but they were still sharp and the familiar scratching of my cheeks and lips happened again. Funny how I no longer gave a shit. After finishing each toe on each foot, I ducked under the water to wash some of the blood away. Chlorine would help...I hoped. He was standing up with a dynamic erection when I emerged from the water.

"Lie on your back." I was excited and a little afraid. What if it made me throw up? He towered over me and the orange and white lights around the pool made him look like beautiful demon.

"OK. I want to do this."

"I know." He turned around and then squatted right above my face. It took some effort on his part to balance in that position. I could see his big hairy butt cheeks and the long crack, but nothing beyond that. He was careful as he let my nose and mouth have full access to what was inside. No odor so far. I lifted my head up and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. It felt a little like a small pair of lips. I'm sure my dick was standing straight up which Bull took as a cue to get lower and wiggle a little. I hoped he liked the job I was doing. My hands went up on top of his straining thighs as a signal that he could relax and just sit down. I guess he understood and just let his full weight down on top of my head. It wasn't so bad except I had no way of breathing. So what. I'd have the rest of my life for the intake of oxygen. Bull's hands were now freed up to reach around and manually spread his cheeks apart a little. I got my hungry tongue as far up that dark place up inside his rectum. He groaned. I knew he liked what I was doing for him -- and I knew I wanted to do this often. 

"Slow down a little...I don't want to cum yet." And then he reached down and grabbed my painfully hard dick, and that's all it took for me to shoot my load. "Damn, Babe. I wish you could have saved it a little longer." He stood up as I took in as many deep breaths as I could. I could easily just close my eyes and go to sleep right here. "Grab your shoes and stuff and let's go back to the room."

We just carried our stuff and nakedly returned to the suite. Being with Bull made me feel more daring than I ever imagined was possible for me. The elevator and hallway were empty. I thought about what I'd just done. Even if you disregard the whole HIV issue, I'm sure one could catch something if your bloody tongue was inside someone's shit hole. OK....what's done is done. What bothered me currently was how Bull wasn't talking. Was he mad at me for cumming? Once inside, he fetched the two hotel robes from the bathroom and tossed me one. It was the softest robe in the world. I absorbed the comfortable warmth to distract me from this upsetting silence. We'd left the TV on and there was some old black and white Christmas movie on.  Dear Lord. Already? If Bull was going to dump me, I wouldn't have to tell Mom I was bringing a guest home.

"Here," Bull handed me a Diet Coke. "Peace offering."

He'd already spiked it with a way too generous pour of vodka.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Not any more. Right after I told you I didn't want to cum, you just went ahead and did. I just remembered now that you're 18...the horniest age a guy can be. Hell, I could cum four or five times a day back then. I guess I should be glad you enjoyed it so much. I've been rimmed many times and never made anyone cum just doing that. We're fine. Better than fine."

"I'm glad."

"Look how fake that snow looks." He was gesturing toward the TV screen. "Do you guys usually have a white Christmas up there."

"Almost always. Ice too. And those long, sinister icicles you usually only see in pictures."

"Cool. I've never spent Christmas somewhere that snowed. I'm excited about the trip."

"I love you, Bull."

"I know. You make me know it every day whether you realize it or not. I love you too. Go get your drawing stuff." Yes! 

As I tried to find my favorite soft-leaded pencil I remembered that I forgot it back in the dorm. I had some pretty nifty pens, but I usually only used those to draw cartoons. I explained to Bull that I really only ever drew silly things with ink. 

"That sounds perfect. Draw me something goofy."

"Like what?"

"Wait. I've got something that might help." He fished around in his bag and produced a fat joint. OK. I'd never been stoned before, but I had friends from high school who did it all the time. I guess that, back then, I thought any drug would make you go crazy. 

"This is a non-smoking room, Bull. If the maid smells anything, they'll add a fine to your bill."

"Your point?"

We got good and baked as I drew the dumbest stuff. I was not feeling like my normal self, but Bull seemed the same as always. He laughed hysterically at the cartoons. The TV was showing a different old movie. I tend to get all happy when someone enjoys my work, and Bull's approval meant more to me than he could know. I was getting way too high to continue. I told him I was partied out.

"Me too," he puffed as he stubbed out the remaining half of the blunt. "Happy Thanksgiving, Babe. I love you." I guess it was time for bed. I'd eventually find out later in life that getting stoned was hit or miss. For now, though, I felt the delicious mix of fatigue and joy. My mouth was majorly dry so I took sips from the drink I'd forgotten about. I'd forgotten to say 'I love you too' ...or did I? No idea. The TV caught my eye and I was drawn in to some old flick from the 30's or 40's. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but knew they were really overdoing the facial expressions. They were obviously acting. How did anybody ever earn an Oscar back then? They were so obviously aware of the camera and how they looked. You'd never see Jodie Foster or Daniel Day-Lewis trying to pull that shit off on screen. Despite all the corniness, I was fascinated and couldn't stop watching. The trance was briefly broken by Bull's loud snores. Once I was back outside the TV, I realized my bladder was about to burst. I walked to the bathroom and peed. I made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror. More blood, more scratches, swollen lips. It wasn't as bad as the last time, but still... Those damn toenails. Maybe I could trim them while he was passed out. 

By the time I left the bathroom, Bull was awake and all sprawled out all the way across the top of the bed. "Sorry, Babe. Looks like there's no room for you. I bet that couch is comfortable...or the floor." His dick was as tall and hard as a statue. He smiled.

"OK. I sure wish there was something I could do to earn a spot in the bed."

"Nope. Sorry. Come give me kiss goodnight and then go find somewhere else to sleep." This was all a little silly, but I was high enough to think that maybe he wasn't kidding. I walked over and planted a small peck on his lips. He then reached around and squeezed me to him like a furry python. We kissed like animals, and I was lost to the world. There was only Bull now. Nobody and nothing else existed. How could I ever turn back now? Why would I want to? 

He knew that he was in charge and he knew that I wanted him to be in charge. We essentially were just grinding on each other, our hard dicks having a duel. At some point during the battle, Bull reached his long arm out for a tube of KY. Had that been visible before? I knew what that stuff was for. I'd once been a cashier in a drug store and would always try to make my face a complete blank when someone purchased that. We were about to have anal sex. I said that in my head a few times but nothing responded. How? That meat of his couldn't possibly fit inside of me.

"This is going to hurt, but I promise to go easy at first. Just relax. Think about the stars." As he oiled up his shaft and smeared some on my hole, I tried to calm myself and remember the names of the constellations. I'd list them alphabetically in my head. Too hard. State capitols, maybe? I was trying to focus on something else when Bull hoisted my legs up in the air. His greasy dick was knocking at the door of my ass. "Take a deep breath, Babe."

And then the sky exploded. I cried out as the most unbelievable pain I'd ever felt shot through me. "Hush." His hand covered my mouth. "People around here are trying to sleep." Well this was flat out impossible. I couldn't do this. I was in pain but also angry. You didn't do this to someone you claimed you loved! I couldn't fight him off because he was just too big. I was plum out of options here. "Yeah...I'm almost halfway in there. You're just too damn tight."

I wondered if he was doing permanent damage to my body. Would I ever be able to poop normally? Would I bleed to death? He removed his hand from my face and looked right into my eyes. His beautiful face made me want to do this. I wanted him to be pleased. I opened my mouth to something, but nothing came out. The severity of the pain disappeared in the glow of the TV as it danced in his eyes. It didn't exactly feel good, but I was no longer afraid. "Listen to me. Listen good." He pushed all the way inside of me and I thought I'd pass out. A scream wasn't even possible at this point...just a ragged gasp. "Your ears work, Ken?" I nodded.

"Good." He pulled out a little.

"YOU" thrust

"WILL" thrust

"NEVER" very hard thrust

"CUM" thrust

"BEFORE" thrust

ME" spastic thrusting

"AGAIN!!"  hard thrusts and then a pause

"I'm .. OH SHIT! I'm shooting inside of you." He was covered in slick sweat. I stayed still and wondered what to think, what to feel. He got out of bed and helped me to my feet. I almost collapsed, but he steadied me.

The comforter looked like someone had been murdered there. More blood. Always blood. "Go take a quick shower, Babe. I'll neaten things up." I did as instructed. I was no longer a virgin. I was likely going to get AIDS. No amount of soap and hot water could change that. But at least I was alive now.

Alive, in love, with Texas blood flowing through my veins.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, k4y133 said:

You're going to write more of this, right?

I will work on a third part soon. I usually just like to write a complete story and move on, but I miss Bull too much to let me go.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...