Body Modifications

Nullo-sub-N8

For years I have had a deep seated interest in modifying my cock and balls, as being mainly sub I felt that I didn't need them.  In the last month I was fortunate enough to meet someone who was able to help me on this path and clamped the chords to my balls making ma a castrated eunuch.  Next month I plan on a further modification by having a partial penectomy leaving only a 2cm stump.

I know that many guys feel that this is stupid or that I am insane but I have never felt happier.  This is what I want and I will follow through on it and be happy with my life.

Are there any other members on the site that have extreme body modifications?  Any guys interested in guys with modifications?  Any guys that are against it?  I'd like to here others guys views on this.  I'm not looking to be preached at and told that this is wrong, this is my decision and I'm happy with it.  

I'm happy to hear both side of the argument but any abusive messages or posts will be reported.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, sleazyseldn said:

For years I have had a deep seated interest in modifying my cock and balls, as being mainly sub I felt that I didn't need them.  In the last month I was fortunate enough to meet someone who was able to help me on this path and clamped the chords to my balls making ma a castrated eunuch.  Next month I plan on a further modification by having a partial penectomy leaving only a 2cm stump.

I know that many guys feel that this is stupid or that I am insane but I have never felt happier.  This is what I want and I will follow through on it and be happy with my life.

Are there any other members on the site that have extreme body modifications?  Any guys interested in guys with modifications?  Any guys that are against it?  I'd like to here others guys views on this.  I'm not looking to be preached at and told that this is wrong, this is my decision and I'm happy with it.  

I'm happy to hear both side of the argument but any abusive messages or posts will be reported.

It's your choice as to what to do - but remember, a penectomy is irreversible.

1 hour ago, sleazyseldn said:

Sounds so fucking hot, man!  Would love to see your progress pics. 

Have always wanted extreme cock piercings myself - increase size of my PA, then get both an ampallang and an apadravya piercing.

Love modifications!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sleazyseldn said:

As a full fledged bottom... knowing my place is to serve the top and actually get all pleasure from my hole. BUT !!  This is NUTS

As a bottom the idea of having my cock and balls removed or modified is more appealing than i think the reality would be. I lean more towards chastity as a form of modification than actual removal. I did have a Dom say to me once that the best gift i could give him was the gift of my balls. That scared the fuck out of me and attracted me at the same time. 

I am turned on by the idea of hole modification when a Top is into it. I.e., I love the idea of a Top modifying and changing my hole. I had a Top FB once who played for a long time on my hole, eating, fingering and using a dildo on it. I didn't realize later that He was slowly and purposefully working to change the way it looked, which was part of His intent. He didn't want to be sudden or harsh, He wanted to change it without my knowing. I was face down the whole time and He liked me to wear a blindfold. Before He left, I heard a "click" and when He got home he sent me a pick. He was very proud of what He had done and my hole had little lips and looked like a slit or pussy. He told me that when He was eating my ass He was purposely sucking on it to get that effect. He totally captivated Me with His desire to mold and make my hole His.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I enjoy being the one to order or make any mods on a sub. I did help a sub, years ago, find a dr to remove his balls. It was a process, and the first time I fucked him after he was castrated was really hot. For me, that's the last step of genital modifications. I'd never want to see a penis removed on a man, or have it done to a sub. Just my opinion, as I perceive the balls as the main catalyst to submission. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I guess as i mentioned, something that really turns me on is Tops who love to "modify" their bottoms. The idea and lust behind it is so HOT to me. 

In line with sleazyseldn's original post, Tops who love the idea of minimizing their bottoms cocks stirs something really deep inside of me. I just read a story about a bottom who's Top secretly, chemically castrated him, and that really got me hot.  I wrote earlier about how hot it is to me when a Top is so into my hole that He loves putting His own signature on it, something, even a gap or His cum running down His bottoms crack, that says He was there. I'd be lying if i said talking about castration doesn't turn me on, it does. But i also know that my sex drive cums from my testicals, so i like the idea of having my desire controlled vs permanently taken away. For me, being locked in chastity makes me so horny, but the only place for me to direct that horniness is my hole.  i do think it's really hot when a Top purposely locks His bottom in restrictive chastity or belts that cover anything in front so as to make them smaller or minimize or make it invisible. But for me those are all expressions of a Tops desires and power. i don't want to do those things with myself, it would be kind of like being my own Top. 

On 2/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, sleazyseldn said:

So how are your balls doing post clamping? Feel any different? Do they still make cum?