Body Modifications

Nullo-sub-N8

10 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

So how are your balls doing post clamping? Feel any different? Do they still make cum?

I had to have one ball removed at the hospital due to complications, I had a viral infection at the time of clamping that caused the ball to swell up to the size of a large orange and become hard so it had to be surgically removed.  In my sack at the moment is a single dead ball.  I feel so much happier in myself now that it has been done.  I don't feel any different.  I can still cum although the cum is a bit thinner than it used to be and I can still get hard.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sleazyseldn said:

I had to have one ball removed at the hospital due to complications, I had a viral infection at the time of clamping that caused the ball to swell up to the size of a large orange and become hard so it had to be surgically removed.  In my sack at the moment is a single dead ball.  I feel so much happier in myself now that it has been done.  I don't feel any different.  I can still cum although the cum is a bit thinner than it used to be and I can still get hard.

It's a shame they couldn't take the other one while they were in there.

Guest Pozcubbttm

This all sounds very hot. Would love to have a top get my balls and cock removed. Maybe even make a pussy for himself to enjoy. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. Love your feedbacks related to this subject. I have two friends, that both are bodybuilders. Due wanting to have big huge muscled body, they took testosterone pills and steroids. In time lost dick mass and it became small. In time they went from tops to bottoms. Not needing their dick ands balls, they decided to remove everything. Its smooth down low. Soo proud of their decision they walk naked at the gym and at the beach showing off their new body modifications

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have thought about being castrated for many years. What a stop me is that I work out a lot and I think guys like to fuck me because of my body. And I'm just worried that if I lose my testicles I will lose all my testosterone and then look more like a TG which I do think it's hot but not really for me. Anyone else been castrated and able to keep their muscle mass?  I guess could be castrated from a sexual submission standpoint and still take testosterone for muscle mass but that kind of defeats the purpose

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, bbcunthole said:

do many tops want to fuck castrated bttms . i know so many tops who want to castrate me, they want to get off as they actually destroy or removes my balls permanantly

Personally I'm not really turned on by fucking a nullo. Mind you, the idea of extreme body modification is hot to me just because of the radical, irreversible nature of it -- the guys who do it are very brave (ballsy, even!) I just like men with men parts, even bottoms.

I suspect relatively few tops are specifically attracted to bottoms with no balls and/or dick. If you're getting them removed for your own deep psychological need or self-image, fine, but be aware that it will probably drastically reduce your number of potential partners.