Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

I dont often admit this, but I feel this is a place I may have like minded cocksuckers!

I LOVE sucking dirty uncut cock. I love the foreskin pealing back, and being made to suck it CLEAN.
I know most will find that gross, but I cant help it. 
I have one guy I suck off almost once a week now, hes uncut, and NEVER washes his cock, he says its my job to do that with my mouth.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grubbysubby

Love dick cheese! Am also very partial to sweaty pits and, if you want instant pig, shove my face into a pile of your dirty, sweaty socks!

Guest FriendlyBottom

For me, my tolerance of/desire for head cheese/smegma is very much dependent on the guy and my previously established affection and desire for him.  If a new (to me) guy sticks his unwashed, cheesy cock through the glory hole, I'll either ignore him, leave the booth without a word or say something like "I know somebody who needs a shower".  It may be a beautiful slab of meat, but I'm not touching that stranger's dirty skanky appendage.  But if I stop by a regualr suckbuddy's place and he's been working in the yard all day and hasn't showered, I'll galdly drop to my knees and be loving on his sweaty, musky crotch and devouring that cheese under his foreskin.

So, like so many other facets of sexual desire, context is everything (for me, anyway)....

I had a dear fwb, HOT black man with 9.5" and what he called extreme overhang.  He'd ripen 2 weeks for me and when I'd go to his place, the smell was strong.  As soon as we got to his bedroom and got naked, I'd stick my nose in his shrouded cockhead and sniff deeply before sticking my tongue in there to clean the cheese.  Once that was done, he'd feed me his potent morning piss and we'd swap fucks.  Unfortunately, he passed away 9 years ago.  Damn, I miss that man!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

I like a little ripeness on dick to suck.  One time I was getting fucked bb late night in a London park.  There was a guy lurking around whose dick was so dirty you could smell it from a few feet away when he had it out.  The guy fucking me was a little ripe but not extreme, having a good time in my ass, I'm getting wet from precum, and finally he shoots.  As soon as he steps away to give me his dick to suck clean I feel someone enter me--it was dirty dick man.  He pulled my asslips open slid in and started fucking.  The first guy was quiet but this guy gave me a description of what he was doing in my ass, leaving his cheese inside to ferment with the cum already in there.  I don't know if these two work as a team but the first guy still had his dick in my mouth while I'm getting fucked.  I could smell his essence rubbing off and at first repulsed me but then the thought of something I never imagined happening is taking place.  He had a fat dick, average length with lots of overhang foreskin that I could feel sliding inside me--so fucking hot.  After a long fuck he came tons in my cheese cave , made me suck him clean, then the two of them walk away.  I kept the cumloads inside all night, could smell dickcheese even after showering the next morning, and kept thinking of what happened.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2