Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

• 1 month later...
Guest rawhide50

Love the smell of smegma laden foreskin but very hard to find in the Dallas/Fort fWorth area. If anyone is willing to share their cheesy foreskin I would be willing to clean it for them. 

Guest Gloryholelover

Totally get it! Sometimes when guys want to visit the gloryhole they’ll say something like “been at training so I’ll just have a quick shower” or something like that and I always tell them to just come as they are. Uncut cock smells so good and tastes so good, nothing better then getting that natural man smell/taste

On 5/6/2018 at 3:26 PM, Gloryholelover said:

Totally get it! Sometimes when guys want to visit the gloryhole they’ll say something like “been at training so I’ll just have a quick shower” or something like that and I always tell them to just come as they are. Uncut cock smells so good and tastes so good, nothing better then getting that natural man smell/taste

It's been awhile since a straight carpenter I met would call or stop over after working to get his uncut dick sucked off.  He never washed it off before he arrived from his construction job.  Not huge but a nice chubby uncut dick, lots of foreskin that always retained traces of his days piss, sweat and precum that oozed out and fermented all day under his skin.  The first time I went down on him he started pulling it back apologizing for not washing off and was about to wipe it off in his fingers.  I said no worries I'll take care of that, and just started sucking.  Wish I had his dick again.

• Like 5