Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest perverthomoslave
On 3/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, dirtyarizona said:

Some guys lick nostrils, some guys lick ears, some guys lick assholes, some guys lick cheesedick.

And I lick all of them ;)

I love the idea of sucking a cock with smegma, I think it's more the fact that it's dirty and unwashed than the smegma itself though

• 2 weeks later...

I also love dick cheese what a treat it is to role a forskin back and feast on a batch of matured cheese. I love the taste and the aroma I wish that Men could be more natural and let there excretions mature 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Guest neg4charge
On 5/30/2018 at 9:53 PM, dirtyarizona said:

here's another one of my dick ---

thobonu.jpg

So this is the kind of dick I'm talking about. So why do tops get so weirded out when this is what we want?

Guest neg4charge
On 3/8/2018 at 1:11 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I love uncut cock and sucking it clean, esp if I got a buzz going. Also get off rubbing the cock in my beard while it's still rank so I can smell it until I shower next. 

CigarBear you're uncut right? Do you make your fags clean your dick?

Guest neg4charge
8 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I'm cut, but have some foreskin left. And I love having my dirty cock cleaned by an eager tongue.

You give me half a chance big man, plus a week's worth of no showers and I'll show you how your cock should be serviced. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:18 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I dont often admit this, but I feel this is a place I may have like minded cocksuckers!

I LOVE sucking dirty uncut cock. I love the foreskin pealing back, and being made to suck it CLEAN.
I know most will find that gross, but I cant help it. 
I have one guy I suck off almost once a week now, hes uncut, and NEVER washes his cock, he says its my job to do that with my mouth.

Yes, prefer it dirty and dried piss also. 

• Upvote 1