Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like when cocks and feet stink a bit and the guy just sweats a lot. Sadly gay guys in general seem to be very aware of their cock having to be clean and smelling like soap so the few encounters I had with them were a bit...boring? I mean it's not that I hate clean cock, it's just not as enticing.

Something about the smell and taste of a raw, pure man and his unique mix of odor gets me going. And I love how intense some of the smells are and how unique every guy is.

Most of the guys I like to get with are straight (because I like it like that) and I always tell them that its really fine and that I even like it when they have unwashed stinky cock. I've told that line to a couple of straight truckers and workers on construction sites. They are usually a bit weirded out by it but once they see how horny I get and slurp their cocks, they don't mind. I also try to get them to give me their stinky socks and feet to lick and smell but sadly, I've noticed few are comfortable with it.

Married guys I've noticed generally keep their cocks very neat and clean so I rarely had smelly married cocks.

Cock cheese isn't always there but if there is a little, I just lick it off like a madman because its just so intimate that I get to taste what their bodies produced 😉

• Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

I don't mind a little. Musky cocks are the yummiest. A whole peel-off layer of cheese is a bit much for me, maybe if it's part of a specific kink/roleplay with a partner i've had sex with before. But I generally do prefer cocks that neither taste like soap nor are ready for the compost heap. Just a healthy, strong cock odor

• 1 year later...

Depends on the bloke.  If he has that “X factor” for me I’ve no problem with an unwashed cock.  If he’s a big hairy stocky bloke, who’s just clocked on from a long shift,  It’s a certain plus if he pulls a big fat smelly cheesy sweaty cock out of his dirty briefs.  One that’s caked with gunge under the foreskin and needs a good tongue clean out before you fuck.

I am not into this. It does not matter if the man is not cut or cut, if he smells like he has not bathed in multiple days I do not have sex with him, or I have us shower together first...

On 1/19/2021 at 9:02 AM, sick2thecore said:

I like when cocks and feet stink a bit and the guy just sweats a lot. Sadly gay guys in general seem to be very aware of their cock having to be clean and smelling like soap so the few encounters I had with them were a bit...boring? I mean it's not that I hate clean cock, it's just not as enticing.

Something about the smell and taste of a raw, pure man and his unique mix of odor gets me going. And I love how intense some of the smells are and how unique every guy is.

Most of the guys I like to get with are straight (because I like it like that) and I always tell them that its really fine and that I even like it when they have unwashed stinky cock. I've told that line to a couple of straight truckers and workers on construction sites. They are usually a bit weirded out by it but once they see how horny I get and slurp their cocks, they don't mind. I also try to get them to give me their stinky socks and feet to lick and smell but sadly, I've noticed few are comfortable with it.

Married guys I've noticed generally keep their cocks very neat and clean so I rarely had smelly married cocks.

Cock cheese isn't always there but if there is a little, I just lick it off like a madman because its just so intimate that I get to taste what their bodies produced 😉

Yup, luv a stud's stinlky socks and feet...snif, snif, lick, suck...!!!!!!!🧦👣😋

19 hours ago, TotalTop said:

I am not into this. It does not matter if the man is not cut or cut, if he smells like he has not bathed in multiple days I do not have sex with him, or I have us shower together first...

Same here my stomach turned reading the topic if this thread but no judgement at all

• 3 weeks later...