How I met my daddy, pre-game

Background: I'm a 26 year old shy Asian. Twinkish build, working on those muscles ;) I'm 5'5 130lb. Pretty cute I think. Pretty shy also so typically just get into some body contact,  jerking off, and oral. Rarely do anything anal unless have been with the person for a while, and always with a condom. 

So this happened this past Superbowl, for those that don't know it's a large sport event in the US. I was home alone pretty bored and horny. Went on Craigslist just to look around and see what's going on around town. I saw an ad that read:
"Looking for some fun before the big game. 42 years old daddy here. Come get naked and play with my 7in cut hard cock. Looking to jerk off and blow a load on your body. Love petite boys that likes big dicks. Got buddies coming over later to watch the game with, so come over now and work out a load." Attached to the ad was a photo of 7inches of hard dick with a slight curve upwards.

I emailed him my info, hoping that I'll be able to jerk him off and watch him blow a big load before the game tonight. He replied very quickly, introducing himself as Eric. He told me his guests will arrive around 6 and that he would like to blow a load before they arrived. It was only 2 so there should be plenty of time. Eric told me he shared the house with a housemate who was out buying stuff for the party and shouldn't be back anytime soon. I replied and told him I would be interested in coming for some fun. Eric gave me the address, I mapped it and began my drive over. It was about a 35 min drive from my place, but since I was bored at home anyway a nice drive would be good.

I arrived at a townhouse, seemed nice and big on the outside. I sent him a message to let him know I've arrived. Few seconds later the door opens and this 5'11 fit/semi-muscular daddy is standing there. He let's me in but before I could say anything, he raises a finger up to his lips to indicate we needed to be quiet. I was little confused, but I followed his lead as he walked into the house. We walk up a flight of stairs to his living room and kitchen floor. There were bags of chips and beer on the table ready for the party this evening. He guides me up another set of stairs which I figure would be where all the bedrooms are. As I walk up, I hear sounds from one of the rooms. I figured it must be a tv. Then I heard a person's laughter. Eric puts his finger to his lips again as he guides me to one of the rooms upstairs walking past the room with the noise. He closes the door, and we finally got ourselves introduced. 

Eric tells me his housemate returned early from shopping and was now pre-gaming in his room, drinking and watching TV. He says that as long as we remained pretty quite it will be fine. That was fine with me, im not a loud cummer when im just jerking off, and also i wanted to play with this hot daddy's hard dick. I could tell from the buldge in his pants that he was ready from some jerking off. I guess Eric saw either the nervousness or shyness in me, and he guided me to have a seat on the bed. As I sat down, Eric began to remove his shirt revealing his fit toned body. He had light blondish hair on his chest and a set of hot abs that clearly show he has been working out. He proceeded to take off his shorts. As he slid the shorts down his hard 7 inches sprung to life. Eric walked back over and sat next to me as he began stroke his hard 7 inches. The glistening of some precum leaking onto the big head of his cock.
Eric looked at me and said "take off your clothes for me". I did as I was told, I stood up and began undressing, first my shirt then my pants. He saw my hard 6 inches of uncut dick. He commented on how I must have liked the sight of his dick cause I got a little wet spot from the precum of my dick. I sat back down next to him as I began jerking on my dick, looking at him stroke his hard cock. 
After some stroking, he saw my interest in his dick and said "if you like it, feel free to touch it and feel it with your own hands" as he released his hard cock from his hand and offered it to let me jerk it. I reached over and began to jerk his hard cock. Eric dick was very hard, felt like a brick and was very veiny. Eric reached and began playing with my cock as well, slowly moving to massage my balls and tickle the spot right below my balls.

We jerked for a bit longer and Eric said to me "don't be nervous or shy, you seemed tensed, here why don't you lay down and I give you a quick massage". I nodded in agreement, would be nice to feel Eric's strong hands rubbing my body. I got onto the bed and layed down. Eric had me rotate so that my head was near the edge of the bed and so he could stand and reach my back and massage me. Eric but a little bit of oil on his hands and began rubbing my shoulders and back with this strong hands. It felt great. And if I opened my eyes I could see Eric's hard 7 inches moving back and forth as he went up and down my back.

I was in bliss, Eric's strong warm hands felt great on my body. I felt really relaxed and was even starting to doze off by how great it felt. In between dozes, I'll open my eyes to see his hard dick moving in front of me. After a while, as Eric began to rub my butt, I could feel his hard dick gliding across my face, touching my ear. He kept doing this for a while and I it actually felt pretty nice, I could feel the warmth of his dick on my face. He straightened up and went back to massaging my shoulders. He readjusted my head so that it was pointer forward. He continued to work my shoulders and slowly worked his way down my body as he leaned over. I felt the warm tip of his dick on my forehead. He leaned in closer, his big balls rubbed against my nose. They felt heavy and warm.

He pulls back, applying pressure from my ass towards my shoulders. He then pushes back down my back slowly. This time the warm tip of hard dick rubs againsts my lips. He pauses there with the tip on my lips. I could feel the precum from the tip spreading onto my lips. He pulls back a bit and pushes forward again. This time my lips parted as his hard cock slides slowly into my mouth. I could taste his precum on my tongue, coating the inside of my mouth as he slide in deeper. I felt the warmth from the tip of his dick, hit the back of my mouth. He continued to push a little bit more in, as the tip slips into my throat. He slides his cock slowly out and back in, filling my mouth and throat, each stroke testing the limits of my throat. By now I can feel his precum lubing up my throat, allowing him to slide in and out deeper and quicker as he fucked my mouth. Felt real good, having his strong hands applying pressure on my back, and I assume to also give him the grip/support to fuck my mouth.

He slowly slides his hard dick out of my mouth, a string of precum connected my lips and the tip of his cock. Eric tells me how good my mouth and throat felt. He went back to rubbing my back, his hard dick rubbing across my face again, smearing his precum on my cheeks. I try to angle it so it would slide back into my mouth, but was unsuccessful. He pulls back and tells me to wait a sec as he got into a better position to massage me. Eric climbs onto the bed behind me, and I felt the familiar strong hands rubbing my shoulders again. His warm cock layed ontop of my left ass cheek. I felt it's warmth, heaviness and hardness. He rubbed down my back and began really massaging my ass with his strong arms. He had each of my ass cheeks in his hands as he squeezed them. Eric moved onto massage my legs, going down my thighs and then back up, His fingers brushed against my exposed balls as he went back to massaging my ass. Every once in a while, he'll spread my little ass cheeks apart as he massages them. As I'm all relaxed beneath him and he had my cheeks spread open, I felt a sudden warmth on my hole. It felt warm and wet, and it pryed its way to open my tight hole. Eric had a long tongue, and I could feel it come into me. His tongue felt great on my little hole. 
Eric takes a little break to tell me how much he likes my tight little hole, before returning to eating my asian hole deeply.

Eric slides his tongue out of my well lubed hole and resumed massaging up my back. He massages up my body, his hands moving up my arms, as he presses his body against mine. I can feel the weight of his body on top of me. I can clearly feel his strong chest on my back, even the light hair that he has on his chest. This warm body massaged mine. I felt his hard dick sliding on my ass, looking for the crack. Eric's hard dick finds the crack and nests inself between it, as he uses his whole body to massage me. My well lubed hole and his precum provided for the lubricant Eric needed to slide his hard dick up and down my crack. He held down my hand and pinned me down with his weight as his cock rubbed against my hole. The tip of his dick teasing my little hole with each stroke. 

I felt the head of his dick pressing against my tight hole. His eating of my ass and his natural precum gave it enough lubricant to part the lips of my tight hole slightly. I resisted a little, and told him I wasn't looking to get topped. Eric replies back to, "Don't worry, I wasn't going to. First wouldn't do that without a condom, but also your hole is very tight don't think I would fit in there. It's so tight and hot, I just wanted to massage every part of you and help you relax those tight muscles. If you feel that it hurts or if you don't like it we can stop." I thought about it for a second, it was very hot feeling every part of Eric massaging me. I said back to Eric "Okay, just don't go in." Eric continued the massage, his hard muscles rubbing against me and his hard dick rubbing against my hole. Every once in a while, the tip of his dick would try to open up my hole, but I guess he was right, I was pretty tight and he wouldn't fit in me. He continued to massage my hole with the tip of his dick. As my muscles relaxed more, I guess he was able to get a little more in, to the point I could feel that my hole has started to adjust. But Eric was true to his word, besides just teasing my hole with the tip of his dick, he didn't push to go any further. He continued to rub his dick and precum against my hole and ass.

Feeling all of Eric's muscle working on my body felt great and relaxing. I felt a little pain/stretch at my hole. Eric had slipped the head of his hard dick into my tight hole. I winced from the pain and Eric quickly pulled his hard did back out of my hole.
"Sorry I slipped a little and the head went in. Are you okay? Didn't hurt did it?"
I responded, "it's ok only hurt a bit"
"Boy, your ass is so hot, and my God your hole is tight. Some more of my cock rubbing against your hot ass and I'm going to cum. You want me to cum? I cum a lot."
"Yeah that would be hot. You can cum on my back if you like."
"I would like that, rub against your hot ass some more and I'll slide up and cum on you."
I nodded in agreement. "Here arch you back and push your ass up. That way I can control my dick rubbing against you better and we can prevent any accidentally slipping into your hole. Wouldn't want to hurt your hot ass."
I followed his instructions and lifted my ass off the bed and arched my back.
"Fuck that's a hot sight your ass is perfect boy. Your cock is hard too, why don't you jerk it as I rub against your ass."
I reached back with my right hand to start jerking my cock. It was pretty hard to stay balanced with only my left hand supporting me. Eric placed his strong hands on my ass stabilizing me so I could jerk off as he resumed rubbing his hard dick against my hole. Was a little wobbly from the I'm balance, but I think we got into a workable position. How strong hands held my ass still allow me to jerking my cock and him to rub his dick on my ass.

Every once in a while the tip of his dick would enter my little hole. Once or twice I could tell the head of his dick was in me cause I could feel the extra stretch/pull, but it was fine since he would quickly slide back out and resume his rubbing. I assume his dick's slight probes of my hole turned him on. I could tell that Eric was getting closer. His grip to my sides became firmer and the speed of his hard dick rubbing against me was getting quicker. I continued to jerk my hard dick, which is now leaking lots of precum onto Eric's sheets. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain from the lips of my tight hole being stretched apart. I felt Eric's big heavy balls against my ass, his 7 inches fully buried inside my hole. I felt the head of Eric's hard dick slamming against the deepest parts of my ass. My left hand gives way to the force and I fall flat onto his bed, as Eric falls on top of me. Eric's hand holds down my shoulders, his hands and weight pinning me onto the bed as he slides his dick in and out of me quickly. I yelp from the sudden shock and pain of the intrusion of my tight ass. I can feel Eric in the deepest parts of my little hole. I try to resist, but to no avail. Then I felt it, Eric's hard cock was pulsing within my hole. I could feel each pulse, and the cum that followed it. I felt his cum hitting hard against the walls of my ass. 7..8..9..10 large pulses of cum flooded my hole. My hole was filled with Eric's dick and cum. I could feel some of his cum slowly leaking from my hole, can imagine how big of a load Eric had saved up and just deposited into my tight ass.

I tried to resist and get out from under Eric. But his strong arms and weight still had me pinned. His dick although not as hard as a rock like before, was still pretty hard and anchored in my ass. My ass hurt when I tried to struggle from beneath him. He says to me, "Damn that's a tight hole, didn't think I could fit in there. Your little hole is so hot boy, I just could resist." I attempt to struggle a bit more, trying to get out from beneath him, but realize my attempts are futile. Eric's got more muscles and weight on me.
"Oh don't need to try and get out boy, I'm deep inside you right now. You said you wanted to come over and make me cum a big load right. You did a great job at it. I told you I would cum a lot right. Boy just relax, I still got more cum for you." I realize my struggles will do me no good. I was defeated and all I could do was bury my face into his bed. Seeing my defeat Eric, slowly massages his dick inside my cummy hole. Moving in slow strokes, driving his cum deeper into me. Eric says to me "Good boy, might have to keep you around, love the feeling of your tight hole milking my cock. Do you feel it? I'm getting hard again. I can go multiple times boy, let's see how much you can milk out of my cock before the big game tonight." Eric continues to slide in and out of my hole, his cum working as his natural lunricant. Soon the pain that I felt in my hole has mostly subsided and was replaced with a sense of pleasure. I can still feel some of the pain but the major pain from having my hole stretched out is now gone. 

Eric knew he had me in his control, he relaxed his pinning on me and continued to massage his dick with my hole. I could feel his cum getting pushed deeper into me while some of his cum leaked out of my tight hole each time he pulled outwards. Soon he was doing longer strokes of his big cock into me, knowing that I won't be resisting anymore. It certainly started to feel better with only some pain left from the stretching. My head was still buried into his bed, I arched my back again in hopes that my raised butt can give him the satisfaction he needed so that this situation can end. Eric took it as an invitation to slowly pull almost all the way out and pushing it all the way back in till I felt his balls on mine. He was right, he does have a lot of cum built up. I can still feel the heaviness of his balls when they hit mine. To some extent I was actually beginning to enjoy myself. 

I then felt it, as Eric's hands were now gripping my sides again, I felt another set of hands on my face, adjusting my head up and forward. My head was lifed up a bit and I opened my eyes to see what was going on. My eyes opened to a large thick cook pointing right at the entrance of my mouth. The cock moved closer and began to invade my mouth. It was a thick cock, much thicker than Eric's and it was pushing my mouth to its limits. My teary eyes looked up to see another muscular man staring back at me. If I thought Eric was hot with his muscles, this guy was a god. He had a perfectly chiseled body with hard abs and a strong hairy red chest. His red hair added to his fieryness and masculine demeanor. 

--Will continue to write my experiences when I can. Being a grad student and a new boy serving two daddies takes lots of my time.
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late update. Been very busy with work, school, and visiting daddy recently. I only have a certain amount of hours besides those to work on other things. Here's the continuation to how I met my daddy. In fact I may be moving in soon so more to tell in the future :D

--------------

He must have been around 40 years old as well, based on his looks.
He stared at me and said, "Hey there, I heard a scream from my room and came to make sure everything is ok. What a surprise to see such a sexy boy here. Has Eric been treating you well? Nod for a yes." 
I didn't know how to answer, to nod or ... Wait there wasn't another option. I couldn't speak with his large thick dick stuffed in my mouth. He moved his dick up and down a bit, forcing my head into a nod.
"That's good to know, glad Eric is treating you well. I've been watching you since I came in from hearing the scream. You got a nice body boy, would you like me to play with you too?"
And again his dick guided my head into a confirming nod.
"Great to hear. You're going to be our new toy, I mean boy right? Our good boy that'll come over and please his daddies whenever we need."
Again another dick guided nod.
"My name is Jack but you can call me daddy. I see that Eric did a number on your hole. You must have been super tight. I see a little bit of blood mixed with that cum that's leaking out of your hole. Does it hurt? I'm going to pull my dick out of your mouth and have Eric pull out of your little hole so I can make sure he hasn't hurt you ok? You're going to stay right where you are boy"
Jack's voice was sincere and sweet, but I also didn't know what to do except to nod in agreement. He slowly slid his thick dick out of my mouth. I then saw how big his dick was. His giant Irish, I assume Irish from the color of his hair, dick was a good 9 inches or more and thick as a baby's arm, one of those chubby babies. His red pubic hair reminded me of a warm gentle flame, enticing you to play with his manhood even though you know it'll hurt when you feel it. He had equally as large and heavy balls as Eric, which I'm certain were full of cum.
Jack got behind me, and I felt Eric's big dick slowly slide out of my now loosened hole. I felt Jack's hand on my ass, spreading my cheeks as he examined my hole. Eric circled to the front, and I saw his semi hard dick in front of my face. Eric held my head as he guided his dick towards my mouth. I knew it was useless to resist, so I opened my mouth and let his dick slide in. I tasted traces of Eric's cum on his dick. I also tasted something different, which I assume must be the slight traces of my own blood from my now wrecked hole. Eric kept sliding his dick in and out of my mouth until it was cleaned of his cum and my blood. I could feel Eric's dick starting to get harder again.
As Eric fed me his dick, Jack was slowly examining my hole. He ran his finger against it and then I slowly felt his finger slide into my hole. Eric's cum naturally lubing Jack's finger. I felt a slight sting inside my hole, which I assume was from a tear I got probably from Eric rough fucking. Jack slide his finger gently in and out of my hole. Every once in a while I would wince from the slight sting. Soon Jack's one finger was replaced with two fingers. I felt his fingers swirling around inside my hole, mixing Eric's cum within it. After a while, I felt what must be Jack's big mushroom head at the entrance of my hole. With Eric cum as lube, his dick slide in with little resistance. Jack was gentle, he slowly eased his way into me. My hole slowly opening up more and more to accommodate to his thickness, and soon his length as well. I felt Jack's dick reach the boundaries of my hole, but he still had a few more inches to push in me. Jack slowly eased in and out of my hole till he found the right position that allowed his huge dick to slide deeper and all the way into me. It felt like his dick was endless, it almost felt like he has reach a depth beyond my little hole and have entered my stomach. The feeling was driving me wild, causing me to moan loudly, which only gave Eric the necessary room to now slide his hard cock deep into my throat.
Many thoughts went through my mind. I only expected to come here and jerk off Eric, and now I'm being impaled by two of the biggest dick's I've ever seen. They slide in and out of me in perfect rhythm, and soon most of my thoughts have left me, the only thought that remained was how to please these men and to enjoy their huge dicks which have taken over my body. They must have sensed the change in me, because they lessened the grip they had on my head and ass.
By now, Jack has started picking up pace, sliding his huge dick almost all the way out, then sliding all the way back in till I felt his balls on my ass. I imagine this must be what pregnant mothers felt when they feel a baby's kick from inside them, except with Jack's dick it was a pretty big baby's arm giving me a punch. Each one of Jack's thrust felt amazing, each one punching the air out from within me. Each time making me grasp for air from the feeling of deep penetration (If you've ever bottomed for a huge dick, I'm sure you understand this feeling, the one where all the wind is knocked out of you from how deep the dick is in you). 
Eric took full advantage of my open airways to slide his dick deep into throat. By now his precum and my saliva has made my mouth and throat into a slip-n-slide for Eric's dick. His dick traveling through my mouth and sliding deep down my throat, each time his dick would fill up my throat, blocking my airway making me choked a little. Eric was picking up pace fucking my mouth with his hard dick. He took hold of my head and slid his big hard dick deep into my throat till I felt his balls against my chin. I tried to hold onto my breath as much as I could, and then I felt his big dick beginning to pulse. Cum from deep within his balls traveled up his dick in waves. My lips around his cock felt each wave of cum traveling up the shaft. I felt the slight expansion of the head that's jammed in my throat right before feeling the waves of cum hitting the back of my throat. It was like a fire hose hitting my throat with such force and filling it up. I try to swallow as quickly as I can, but Eric's dick kept cumming and filling my airway. My body tenses as I began to choke on Eric's cum. Jack moans in pleasure as he feels my hole tighten around his dick from my body tensing. Jack thrusts his dick all the way into me, punching the tiny air I had left in me out of my lungs as he floods my ass with his cum. Jack, like Eric, cummed like a fire hose. I felt each shot of cum hitting my insides with such force as it fills me up.
Eric releases my head as he slid his dick out from my throat. A trail of cum connected his dick and my lips as he slid out, some of his cum dripping out of the corners of my lips. I swallowed the remains of Eric's cum within my throat and mouth, as my body began grasping for air to refill my lungs. My whole body took deeps breath, which I imagine was what made Jack moan. My hole contracted with each of my deep breaths massaging the remaining drops of cum out of Jack's hung dick. Eric slid his dick back into my mouth to clean it of any leftover cum. Once it was cleaned Eric pulled his dick out and had me slowly slide off Jack's dick. My ass was so full of their cum. I felt some of it leak out of my hole and down my leg. Eric turns me around and pushes me forward on to Jack's softening dick. I suck Jack's dick clean, tasting the mixture of my torn ass, Eric's cum, and Jack's cum. Eric uses his fingers to play with my hole and the cum inside me. He comments, "Guess this boy must have really enjoyed it, he cummed a huge load onto the sheets without even touching his dick". I looked down and it was true, there was a huge load of cum, biggest I've probably ever cummed in my life on the sheets, equivalent of two to three times the amount of my usual loads.
Jack says: "Did you like it boy?"
I look back up towards Jack to give him a reply. He lifts my chin before I could say anything pulling me towards him.
He says to me: "Doesn't matter. You're my boy now."
As he sticks his tongue deep into my mouth.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6