Santa Monica Le Meridian delfina

norcalraw

Can anyone in LA tell me if that hotel is a good one for having men over to breed my ass? I’m staying there next month for a couple days for work, would hope it’s an easy access type hotel so guys can discreetly make their way to my room and fuck my ass all night.  Going to also be down in Costa Mesa for one night at the avenue of the arts hotel. Want to take cock there, too. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OtterPipe

The Meridien is a pretty standard business hotel. Unfortunately you need a card key to get up in the elevators so organizing a big group is kind of tricky... it’s nice enough though and many of the west facing rooms have outdoor patios you can fuck on.

Thanks, too bad it’s hard to find out the hotel elevator security beforehand. I would have selected a different place. Well, somehow I’ll make it work for guys to get up to my room. Got several hotties looking to breed me. I’ll also head out to a few tops’ places and get fucked. Should get 30-50 loads when I’m in LA this week. Maybe I’ll even head to flex or slammers.