Inexperienced bottom seeks fun on vacation

upstateNYBoy

This is my fantasy. All ive ever wanted, tried multiple times and guys like going more rough than id like...

id like to meet some guys(2-5)in paris who would like to open up and be inseminated deeply, gently and slowly. 

Just recently got out of a 6 year hetero relationship and wanna be turned out. I wanna be fucked like i need to be impregnated. Ive fantasized about recieving seed, “pregnancy/breeding talk”. I want verbal, patient and gentle studs to take their time on my ass. 

Into being watched and filmed and would try light bondage.

disease free please, partying is fine but NO DISEASES. I really wanna be filled with clean seed, maybe plug it in so i can keep you with me. Ill be here a week next month and wanna get to know who ill be getting bred by.

love uncut. And older. Want my limits pushed and i need this straight ass turned into your seed recepticle.

pm me