Anyone LOVE making out with the head?

upstateNYBoy

• 2 weeks later...

I have a choking phobia so pushing my head down is a major no no for me.

love lights on and eye contact as i passionately work the tip of a cock while i stroke the shaft. Plus for uncut. Cant wait until i find a daddy.

Edited by upstateNYBoy

• 11 months later...

Making out with the head can be supper hot but just makes sure you know how to control the pressure. Some dudes start sucking the head really hard and it can get very uncomfortable because the head is pretty sensitive. In my experience it's always better to start of gently and then increase if you see the guy can take more

15 minutes ago, find91 said:

Making out with the head can be supper hot but just makes sure you know how to control the pressure. Some dudes start sucking the head really hard and it can get very uncomfortable because the head is pretty sensitive. In my experience it's always better to start of gently and then increase if you see the guy can take more

i think this is a good point. It seems there is no one 'right' technique, so the best cock suckers are not focused on their methods, but how the man they are sucking is responding. Not always easy, because not every guy gives feedback, so you have to rely on things like breathing and cock response. One of my favorite things to do is to start out concentraiting on the head getting the Top really turned on and sexually tense, then when He is almost feeling a sense of frustration by the tension without release, the overload, i'll suddenly go deep and take Him to the hilt so His head gets the friction sensation of my throat. Then ill alternate tension with pleasure depending on how He is reacting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...