Can you take a hard fuck

Guest irishcumdump

Guest irishcumdump

first time writing about an experience but had to share what happened last night

I had posted a Quick Connect ad on BBRT without much hope for success but was my last night in London and I figured what the hell.  After getting a lot of views but no interest I was about to take the ad down when I got a message from a bloke which just asked "Can you take a hard fuck?"  His profile only contained a pic of his cock which was huge.  we swapped a few messages then telephone numbers so we could chat on whatsapp.  we messaged back and forth for about 15 minutes, mostly about how he wanted me to be prepared and waiting.  he made it clear this fuck was for his enjoyment not mine and once he turned up my ass was getting seeded - "whether you want it or not".

we agreed a time and he headed towards my hotel as I got prepared.

every 5 minutes i would get a message - "you SURE you can take a hard fuck?"  i continued to reassure him I could handle it.  he said that other guys couldnt handle it and told him to stop which left him frustrated but that wasnt going to happen tonight.  all this talk was getting me both excited and a little worried for my hole.  Already i could tell my ass would be stretched by his cock but his insistence that it was gonna be a hard fuck was giving me cause to pause.  however being the good sub cumdump I am I encouraged him to come and use my hole

finally he messaged me that he was outside and I better be ready.

I txted him the room number and got on my hands and knees head down arse up just as he expected.  all the lights were out apart from the one in the bathroom.  all he would see as he walked in would be my fuckhole presented for his use

my hole clenched as i heard the door open. 

he walked in an I remained head down not looking at him as he stripped.  next i felt his cock slap my face.  "here you better get this wet"  his cock was large but still flaccid, as I sucked him I actualy though "I hope he's NOT a grower".  A hope soon dashed as he expanded in my mouth.  he withdrew from my mouth and moved around to my arse and pressed his nob against my pucker.  I spoke up asking for lube, he said id already got his nob wet i begged again and he sighed.  I heard/felt him gobbing on my hole twice and then he pressed his nob to my pucker again.  this time there was no stopping.  he pushed in slowly but firmly and my hole stretched to accomodate him.  once his cock was inside he stopped for a second to reposition himself.  then without warning he slammed all 8.5 inches deep into my hole.  I screamed into the pillows but didnt pull away, i had expected it to hurt, and i had promised to take it hard so I had no-one but myself to blame. after that there was no more "gentleness"

after about 10minutes things turned worse for the home team, I could feel my cock betraying me and shooting my load.  he evidently felt my arse spasm and realised what had happened.  He just chuckled and said "good"

he banged my hole for a good 30 minutes, alternating between shallow rapid strokes and deep brutal slams.  at one point he chuckled and said " i love your screams baby, they make me wanna do this...." at which point he began a series of brutal gut-rearranging thrusts that actually had me close to tears. 

finally he said" time for your breeding baby, sorry baby I gotta go hard now"  I was thinking WTF?????

and he wasnt kidding.  his thrusts became savage.  lesser men would have cried at the assult my poor hole was getting and I AM a lesser man.  I was sobbing into the pillows trying to do anything to spare my poor insides.  finally with 5 hard deep lunges he shot his load deep in my guts. he stayed inside for a few minutes stirring his softening cock in my torn up ass

he unceremoniously pulled out, causing another yelp from me.  he went to the bathroom to clean up and then got dressed.  i lay on the bed with my arse stil in the air, hole burning, unable to move.  he headed for the door saying "thanks!"

I finally got up, bit dazed by what had happened.  my hole was on fire and I fingered it gently.  as I suspected, the cum on my fingers was pink - my insides were torn up a bit.  I sent him a message telling him this and after 10 minutes he replied back "so?" I messaged back "can we do it again next month when Im back in London?"  he said "sure"

Guest irishcumdump
6 hours ago, tintedwhite said:

That's super hot man.  Personally, being a bottom, I think rough and hard is the only way to take it

I totally agree.  What I didnt mention in the account was that I was also worried he would be all talk and not aggressive at all.  but he was absolutely amazing, his cock his fuck-style his attitude and his total lack of concern for my hole/enjoyment all made it one of the best experiences

It’s not a real fuck unless it rips you a bit. Funny how the more painful it is, the more you crave it. You want your hole to be wrecked and used until it can manage any cock. The bottom’s goal is to take on a challenge like this and be able to handle it better the next time. Then it’s onto the next”big” thing. 

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

that’s my specialty  

at cumunion you will always have the bottoms that can’t hang a rough fuck. they rudely walk away and leave the top hanging. that’s where i come in as mop up. top will then penetrate and breed me as i won’t break. not a china doll here - bring it 

2 hours ago, Chargedup said:

that’s my specialty  

at cumunion you will always have the bottoms that can’t hang a rough fuck. they rudely walk away and leave the top hanging. 

Good lord, that is rude. The only time I've asked for a break was when I was shifted halfway off the sling during a hard fuck and the chain started digging into my hip. The top was nice, and he shifted me back into the sling, but I still ended up with a bone bruise and a limp that lasted a couple of weeks.

Other than that, though, I can't think of a time I turned down a rough fuck. What's the point? If you want the seed, you take the cock.

• Upvote 2

On 2/27/2018 at 10:45 AM, Japbtm said:

It’s not a real fuck unless it rips you a bit. Funny how the more painful it is, the more you crave it. You want your hole to be wrecked and used until it can manage any cock. The bottom’s goal is to take on a challenge like this and be able to handle it better the next time. Then it’s onto the next”big” thing. 

so true

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
15 hours ago, rawloadstaken said:

Good lord, that is rude. The only time I've asked for a break was when I was shifted halfway off the sling during a hard fuck and the chain started digging into my hip. The top was nice, and he shifted me back into the sling, but I still ended up with a bone bruise and a limp that lasted a couple of weeks.

Other than that, though, I can't think of a time I turned down a rough fuck. What's the point? If you want the seed, you take the cock.

oh yes  it’s amazing how many times i’ve benefited from lazy bottoms. 

Guest alwaysready

I can take a hard fuck if it is from a hot guy with a reasonable-sized cock, who does more than just fuck. I like to be kissed while I am being bludgeoned. and I like the guy to shove it all the way in when he comes, so I can feel the seed inside me.