Can you take a hard fuck

Guest irishcumdump

Love a hard fuck. One of my hottest memories was when two huge-dicked black guys pretty much raped my ass at the baths. I told the first one that I was poz just as he was bending me over and he proceeded to ram his dick in my ass while calling me a poz whore the whole time. He nutted in my ass and then his friend was waiting outside the door to do the same thing. I was screaming in pain and pleasure the whole time. My pussy was sore for days after but I loved every thrust. 

My ass likes a Pounding, the harder the fuck the better, if my Ass is bloody afterward so be it. I'll be satisfied and so will my top just as long as his cum is dripping out my bloody hole!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2018 at 1:45 AM, irishcumdump said:

I totally agree.  What I didnt mention in the account was that I was also worried he would be all talk and not aggressive at all.  but he was absolutely amazing, his cock his fuck-style his attitude and his total lack of concern for my hole/enjoyment all made it one of the best experiences

Thats fucking awesome dude.  Everything you say just makes the experience sound hotter.

Guest irishcumdump
19 hours ago, tintedwhite said:

Thats fucking awesome dude.  Everything you say just makes the experience sound hotter.

I'm looking forward to my next visit to london in 3 weeks

Guest RD4hotsex

I don't know for sure but I would to try. It will hurt!585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg Is this a nice to needs filling. Some one is thick & at lease 9 plus in

Guest hole4bbuse

This Sub submits and serves hard fucks, aggressive Dom's and tops just make my ass know it's purpose, flooded hole, being sharred+++ always work hards for all tops pleasure, no loads refused, great stamina. Trained and always ready to serve. 

1520906550543.jpg

• 8 months later...
Guest irishcumdump
4 hours ago, Piscello said:

hot encounter, any stories about the next visit?

I have but haven't typed them up and published them yet.  will post them soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bumbtch

I prefer spit over lube. It just feels so much better. I also love it when he doesn't even give me a chance to warm up my hole and just shove in without warning.