About to start PrEP, want to start barebacking

Ever since becoming sexually active with men I've been extremely cautious about how I get fucked. I can count the number of partners I've taken raw on one hand, loads on a single finger. I very rarely swallow, if ever. On the road to starting PrEP I tested clean, and have been fortunate enough to never contract an STI (that there's a test for; I've never had a flare up of warts or herpes either).

However, I really enjoy going to clubs and baths to fulfill my sexual needs. Something about the atmosphere awakens a kind of primal craving in me, and I can't get enough. Despite my own personal safety protocols I always look at the bottoms taking any cock, bare or not, with a kind of admiration. I imagine myself doing that even when checking every so often to make sure the guy topping me still has his condom on. I've woken up rock hard from dreams of getting plowed and seeded by a group of hungry tops.

With PrEP on my immediate horizon, and accepting that it only protects me against HIV (an acceptable boundary considering I'll be required to undergo routine testing), am I ready to start barebacking? Is my desire to be used like a fuckhole reasonable?

I've caught syph once, and my ex was hiv+, though I'm pretty sure that one stayed with him... And to be honest, for skin on skin I've only been on bottom twice, on top twice, and frot/oral two times more than that. It's a lot of luck to do with it, I think, and going raw and/or anonymous increases your chances greatly.

Ultimately it's your choice, but some things like syph are a lot more likely to catch, and not all of them are as easily treatable. If you do, enjoy! If you don't, enjoy!

7 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Long as you accept you may get other diseases, have at it. 

Like I said, it's an acceptable risk since routine testing is a requirement of treatment. For a feeling of liberation and satisfaction, I think it's worth it.

5 hours ago, BreedingKinkTwink said:

I've caught syph once, and my ex was hiv+, though I'm pretty sure that one stayed with him... And to be honest, for skin on skin I've only been on bottom twice, on top twice, and frot/oral two times more than that. It's a lot of luck to do with it, I think, and going raw and/or anonymous increases your chances greatly.

Ultimately it's your choice, but some things like syph are a lot more likely to catch, and not all of them are as easily treatable. If you do, enjoy! If you don't, enjoy!

True, my chances of catching something else will increase. But it's not like I'll be going out every week chasing double or even single digit loads. From my experience in baths and clubs not everyone breeds, and a lot more pull out to cum as a courtesy (unless the bottom wants otherwise).

1 hour ago, punaman said:

Yes, you're ready, once you get on prep. Enjoy the raw dick sliding in your ass and the hot loads filling you up. Yeah, you may get something else but not HIV. Everything else is treatable and not a lifelong disease like HIV. Have fun

I'm already planning my cumdump debut.

8 minutes ago, mancunthole said:

I'd like to get on PrEP. My insurance will pay for most of the cost. But I am not sure I want to come 'out' just yet. My doctor will know by the prescription list the insurance company provides. This is heavy on my mind.

You're protected by doctor patient confidentiality in that case.

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2018 at 7:18 PM, InsatiableBoy said:

Ever since becoming sexually active with men I've been extremely cautious about how I get fucked. I can count the number of partners I've taken raw on one hand, loads on a single finger. I very rarely swallow, if ever. On the road to starting PrEP I tested clean, and have been fortunate enough to never contract an STI (that there's a test for; I've never had a flare up of warts or herpes either).

Same. I'm bisexual and I've always been cautious with men and it's been very inhibiting (especially frustrating when I'm craving raw cock, have offers, but don't let it happen).

I'm not same-sex romantically attracted at all, it's a purely sexual thing for me. The fucking is the only thing that matters and my natural inclination is simply to surrender my ass to countless cocks and multiple loads, but I keep holding back. I know PrEP is a game changer for someone like me, but I just need to push myself to make the appointment and get on it.

Would prefer not to catch other diseases, but I can live with the idea of regular testing and swift treatment.

I too am on the same path as you, last week I tested neg for HIV and STD/STI, can’t tell you how thrilled and over the moon I was when I got that news. This week I’m supposed to receive and start my PrEP, I know I’m doing the right thing, for me. That said, I too want to be a total slut /  cumdump, I want to walk into a bath house and leave satisfied, take dick whenever Its offered. Like you i have questioned the other things I might get along the way, have come to make peace that, yes, I might get something, but I can take pills, a shot in the ass and hopefully it will be gone, never to return. I’m at the age where I’ve realized that the sex drive / desire is going to fade perhaps totally, being a slut is something I want to do before I settle down to watch re-runs.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mancunthole said:

I'd like to get on PrEP. My insurance will pay for most of the cost. But I am not sure I want to come 'out' just yet. My doctor will know by the prescription list the insurance

company provides. This is heavy on my mind.

It sounds like you need a new doctor with whom you are comfortable sharing that you are a sexually active gay male. As such you enjoy being anally penetrated and inseminated by another male. I am this open and have had no problems. I am unconcerned about what my doctor thinks because he is fully comfortable with gay males sexually expressing themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on PrEP for 4 years next month. Being on PrEP has eased the anxiety I used to feel when fucking raw (Is there any other type of fucking?). I  dislike condoms and luv the feeling of a raw cock entering my hungry hole and fillin me with seed...it's hot to feel it running out of my well fucked hole and down my leg after a night at the sex club (442). Start your PrEP, take it every morning and begin taking raw cock and seed in 10-14 days time. As you acknowledge, STIs are an occupational hazard of bare backing...luckily I have only gotten Gono and Syph one each. Have fun...pig!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, backpackguy said:

I've been on PrEP for 4 years next month. Being on PrEP has eased the anxiety I used to feel when fucking raw (Is there any other type of fucking?). I  dislike condoms and luv the feeling of a raw cock entering my hungry hole and fillin me with seed...it's hot to feel it running out of my well fucked hole and down my leg after a night at the sex club (442). Start your PrEP, take it every morning and begin taking raw cock and seed in 10-14 days time. As you acknowledge, STIs are an occupational hazard of bare backing...luckily I have only gotten Gono and Syph one each. Have fun...pig!!

I have a feeling 442 is a MUCH different experience if you play raw. Been a couple times, the atmosphere is amazing, but I had very little success.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Yes, you're ready. I'm pretty much you minus the PREP...I love to get fucked and used by guy after guy, taking anon loads, basically a slut being used. Friends think it's sad I don't date but I can't tell the, about my crazy sexual desires. They know I hookup and keep saying I'll find a person who's right for me, but I've stopped trying. I've had quite a few friends who've gone on PREP so they can fuck around more but mostly so they can bareback. And let's face it...every gay guy wants bareback.

So you're doing the right thing to protect yourself. Just make sure to get regular checkups for STDs as you're gonna pick up a few. I love going to spring break but know those HS and college boys spread STDs just like at sex clubs, bathhouses, and adult book stores. Good luck!

Edited by BBBoyfromTN

• 3 weeks later...