How it started

as75758

Part 1

It started as a normal day- I was hornier than usual but had work all day. I got into my office, my co-worker was out which means it was just me doing administrative work all day. I worked quickly through the morning, bored and alone. My horny mind started to take over and I found myself logging on to Grindr. A few of the usual guys in the area messaged me. Vanilla and boring, nothing of note. 

A bit about me- I was 30 at the time with classic boy next door looks and personality. Slim with brown hair and eyes, a seven inch cock and I'm 5'11". To all who knew me I was a hard-working guy who was going on wholesome dates. Behind closed doors, I was all about cock. hooking up whenever I could-  I had started partying three years earlier and loved to get cloudy, however I hadn't partied in  few months and it wasn't much on my mind. However...

A new face popped up in the Grindr feed. He was hot. He had brown hair and an intense look about him. his body was amazing, not too muscular but definitely worked out. I was intrigued. His profile mentioned getting wild and I knew I had to message him. He responded immediately and we were back and forth for awhile. I learned he was on his way to a city an hour away to have a wild weekend with a buddy. I asked him what "wild" meant to him. and he said he was going to part and fuck all weekend long. I instantly felt my cock harden under my desk. "Fuck" I replied "I wish I could join you but I have work". I sent him more pics of me and he then said how much he wanted me. He asked if I slammed. I said "No, just smoking... but have recently started watching slam vids- It intrigues me but I don't think I would." He told me he would love to meet up with me and asked if i could host. I told him I can host but have to work- he asked where I work and I told him. He got quiet for a bit and I thought I'd lost him. I got back to work for a few minutes and then right before lunch got a new message from him:

"Hey- I'm in the parking lot, come out and say hi"

I was surprised to say the least- I hadn't invited him to come here, hadn't even given him the address, he must have figured it out from me telling him where. I couldn't leave work but it was time for my lunch break- I could go say hi. He was going to his friends, maybe if we had a spark we could meet up another time. So I nervously went out to the parking lot to meet him. I got in his car and he drove to a far shaded corner of the lot. He was even hotter in person- I wanted him. I told hime I only had a few minutes- and he said how hot he thought I was, how he wanted me to take him to my house and have a weekend of fun with him. I reminded him I had work till 5 and asked about his plans. "honestly, my bud will understand if i can't make it, I want you bad. we can party all weekend- I have supplies." He said as he pulled out a baggie of T. He pulled me to him an started to make out with me. his kiss was so intense, so powerful. I was under his thrall. He brought a finger to my mouth and had me suck it. then went back to kissing me. Next, his fingers were reaching down my pants and arriving at my hole. He pushed in, my muscle giving way to the intrusion. as he fingered me I started to feel a burning sensation and realized the finger i sucked had been dipped into the baggie. I started to moan as the T settled into my hole. I pushed him off me telling him "This feels amazing- but I have to get back to work." He said "okay- but i'm gonna wait in the parking lot for 15 minutes in case you change you mind. I reminded myself to get a grip and get back to work. I pulled myself from the car and headed back into the office. as i got back to my desk the T was making me hornier and hornier. I tried to turn my attention to work but couldn't and I went to the bathrooms where i pulled down my pants and breifs, looking at myself in the mirror as i jerked my cock and started to feel my hole. after a minute of this i knew what i must do. I pulled my self together and went back to my desk. Heart beating fast I picked up the office phone and called my boss. "Henry, I'm not feeling well at all- I'm gonna take off and get home" he was very understanding as I was never one to call out. Once off the phone, I opened grindr and sent my new friend a message: "I'm so horny now, that T felt so good- I just called out the rest of the day- Take me home, please. I want this"

End of part 1

• Like 33
  • Upvote 18

I know how hot it can be to be at work and get a text/call to hook up at that time. Even if I say no immediately, I obsess about the sex and the drugs until I have no choice but to say yes. At least he told his boss he was leaving.....

• 1 year later...

Part 2

I got in my car, drove home with nerves and excitement. I met him at my front door and showed him in. 

All was quiet in the apartment and my room mate would be gone until 7:00p- a full day ahead of us. I led him upstairs and into my tidy and neatly kept bedroom. I was nervous, my social anxiety flaring never quite knowing what to do in the moments before we got naked. He told me about his work and what he's been up to as he loaded a pipe. 

We smoked and I felt the loosening of my anxieties and fears. I started talking too. He shotgunned me a few times. Getting me higher with each. He was gorgeous and becoming moreso by the second. I was starting to feel myself getting hornier. He had taken off his shirt, I followed suit.

"So you've been watching slam videos? Why is it something you would never do?"

"I don't know- It's really hot to watch but I've always rationalized my T use. Smoking is ok, but if I slam I might get addicted"

"I see. The rush is incredible. You've never felt anything like it."

"The videos are so hot- I..."

He cut me off, saying: "You know, I have supplies with me. If you were interested. We have all day, you're safe at home and I am an expert admin" And then he kissed me. The kind of kiss that would put me off kilter even if I was stone cold sober. "I promise, I'll take care of you. I'll make you feel good, baby. I see something in you- you want to let go of you inhibitions. This will help."

The world seemed to freeze as the quite moments of consideration passed. "Okay" I said softly.

With that he set to work getting our points ready. "This is .2" he said. "It'll be a great first time for you and if you want more after- we can arrange it"

"This should be fine- I can't imagine I'll do more than just that one". His lips quirked, a hint of not believing me. He tied off my arm

He brought the needly to the crook of my elbow and inserted. I was transfixed- I thought it might hurt, thought i might need to look away. Neither happened. I watched as it registered, my blood filling the clear liquid in the point. And then he pushed the contents into my vein....

End of Part 2

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1