My dick covered from strangers anonymous sperms

It's even better when I deposit my load in a cesspool of poz cum, pull my dick out of his cunt and immediately find another dripping ass at the baths to fuck and impregnate with a mix of toxic strains. Poz pollination is hot.

Love fuckin' with your cum & bottoms blood for my lube, for my dik. My experience is CLAW is more sexual than IML. I had lots of bucket list experiences in my one time at CLAW. I've went to IML like 5X over 10 years, started at IML 29yo. I'm over 40yo now. IML is more expensive, more youth oriented, more about drugs, music, and costumes,  more geographically challenging= i got more breeding's in my horny fuckholes in Cleveland. Ask Felchingpisser.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, ProudPozPig said:

It's even better when I deposit my load in a cesspool of poz cum, pull my dick out of his cunt and immediately find another dripping ass at the baths to fuck and impregnate with a mix of toxic strains. Poz pollination is hot.

#MET☣️☣️❗️

8 hours ago, Toprawlover said:

I would love to fuck many cumdumps asses and have others guys sperms on my dick once I pull out. I want my dick covered with mix loads!! Could I get that at IML parties?

IML will usually have Everything. If you are a Top, you will have over 100 bottoms looking to get fucked and loaded with Multiple Loads. You will decide who you play with and who gets your load.

Personally when I go it is for the Specific purpose of being Fucked and Filled with multiple anonymous loads from Strangers.  That is just the host hotel.  If you hit the bathhouse, be ready to stand in a line outside around the block after 9pm.

My ass is dedicated to BREEDING and taking Multiple Loads. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, dickluva said:

Love fuckin' with your cum & bottoms blood for my lube, for my dik. My experience is CLAW is more sexual than IML. I had lots of bucket list experiences in my one time at CLAW. I've went to IML like 5X over 10 years, started at IML 29yo. I'm over 40yo now. IML is more expensive, more youth oriented, more about drugs, music, and costumes,  more geographically challenging= i got more breeding's in my horny fuckholes in Cleveland. Ask Felchingpisser.

Cleveland sounds like the place to be

• 2 months later...

INVITE ME TO YOUR CUMDUMPS AND BREEDING PARTIES - IML 2018 : Top pig hung guy here from Montreal (ATOPHORNYHUNGGUY on BBRT). I am looking forwards to cum to IML 2018 this year, for my first time! I'm planning to come to Chicago from 24 to 30 May. I would like to attend a lot of those BB breeding parties that will be going on during that long weekend. Love fucking many already cumfilled holes. Can I find guys to fuck them with already dozens sperms loadssssss in their asses from strangers anonymous guys??? I want many anal pussies riding my cock raw! Love using other men sperm loadssssss as lube! I wanna feel on my raw hard cock and enjoy strangers anonymous juices while fucking bottoms. Please come back to me if you plan to host group BB cumdumps or breeding parties. Thanks. ?

100 PUSSY HOLES TO FUCK GOAL : Top here, I will be in Chicago from May 24 to 28 and looking forwards to reach my goal of 100 holes fucked during my stay.

I would like to achieve my goal of fucking at least 100 differents ass holes during the whole weekend. I don't mind if you're poz or undetectable.

Big++++ If your ass has already some sperm inside and is cumfilled sloppy. Love sloppy seconds!!!

If I wanna fuck many cumfilled asses and have my dick covered with mix of sperm loadssssss from many guys, after pulling out from asses, could I get that during IML?

Guys, get your sloppy pussies ready for me! I want my dick deep in your cumfilled sloppy ass. Once I pull out I want my dick...

Who's going to IML this year and attend sex parties? Top here looking forwards to whore some cumsluts. Please volunteers... hit me up.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 6:41 PM, ProudPozPig said:

You can use my hole for that

• Upvote 2

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Been doing it several years - party's - love to be the 5th or 6th raw fucker - multi loads - dripping wet - my uncut dick absorbing others seed - the Best is eating him out with all those loads while being fucked the same time !  :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Met up with a couple guys on cl who had been fucking all morning long. The bottoms ass was loaded with cum. As soon as I was hard the guy who was fucking pulled out and I slid right in. All those loads making this hole nice and wet was amazing. Didn’t take long to blow my first load. I pulled out and used that cum as lube to keep my cock hard until it was my turn again. I came about five times. While the bottom was riding my cock one of the other tops starts fingering the bottom while I’m still inside him. He pulls his finger out and replaces it with his hard cock. That felt amazing feeling his head rubbing up and down my shaft while we were both inside the bottom. He shoots his load right on the underside of my head and I loose my load as well. Probably one of the best fucks of my life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 11 months later...
Guest subsam1512
On 2/25/2018 at 6:41 PM, DeviantLust said:

that is so fucking hot!  

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2018 at 9:36 AM, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Been doing it several years - party's - love to be the 5th or 6th raw fucker - multi loads - dripping wet - my uncut dick absorbing others seed - the Best is eating him out with all those loads while being fucked the same time !  :)

No for me being the CUMDUMP with Multiple Loads from different Men and Strangers Loads is the BEST.

Guys love to fuck my ass when it has a few loads.

• Upvote 1