This Was the Best Weekend Ever

jizzmboy

My Dad got back from a long haul Friday night, but instead of coming home he stayed at a flea back hotel near the truck depot.  When my son Marc my son and I arrived at the hotel, we learned Dad had organized an ass-up-head-down weekend for us.  Marc and I stripped down to our jocks and climbed onto the bed where we made out a bit until the door opened and in walked three truckers.  I assumed they were friends of my Dad.

They got down to business right away.  Marc got two of them, one in his mouth, the other dirty fuck in his ass.  I was ploughed by the third trucker.  All the time Dad sat at the table and watched us play. 

When the guy in Marc's ass blew his load, he switched with the guy who Marc had been blowing.  After the guy fucking me flooded my ass with cum, he withdrew and presented his cock so I could clean him up. 

In the course of the night a few more guys sporadically showed up, which caused the activity to start all over.  One of the guys wanted to see Marc and me fuck, so we flip fucked a little.  I've gotta admit I love Marc's pussy, especially when it's wet. 

We played like this the entire weekend.  Over 18 guys fucked me and/or my son while my Dad watched.  Oh, and after all was said and done, Dad fucked both of us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...