my bottom hole

tallslenderguy

There's been a lot of discussion on this site about what kind of hole Tops and bottoms prefer, this is sort of on that topic, maybe with a different slant, looking more at the psychological side of the topic, though very connected to the physical.

What made me start thinking about this is this morning when i had to use the bathroom (and pretty much always when i have to), i have a different sense of urgency and it is directly related to my hole being changed by Tops. 

First off, anyone who is familiar with me and my posts knows that i am really into the cerebral/psychological side of Top/bottom, D/s, so the whole idea of Tops or Doms who love to own and mold a bottoms hole is enormously HOT.  i know from reading that there are a lot of bottoms here who take pride in their holes still being "tight" even after lots of use, and i always have just kinda gone silent at that point because i cannot say i have that.

Like many of my fellow bottoms, i exercise my hole and am able to control the inner muscles so i can squeeze and milk my Tops cock, but my opening has been changed. It closes, but it isn't "tight" like it used to be. The truth is, if i didn't have the inner muscle control that i have, it feels like i might mess myself because of the opening. (i hope that doesn't gross anyone out, i'm not into scat, but don't mind Tops who are as part of a mind fuck scene, but that's another topic). Because i have the inner muscle control, i can hold it in, pretty much indefinitely, but their is a sense of urgency and a little fear that goes along with it.  okay, enough on that topic

My point is my inner hole is well developed and i can tighten it anytime i want, but my opening seems to have been forever changed by the Tops who have used it. I wouldn't call it "loose," but it does provide pretty easy access. i find i don't have to open it nearly as much as i used to to accommodate a Top. Large Tops still make me wince if they just shove in, but i never have to ask them to start slow anymore. 

Psychologically i find this hole thing hot. i love that my hole is not like a 'normal' hole, that it is physically changed from being used by Men. i also love Men who are consciously into the effects they have on the holes they use.  For me it's one of the reasons i am not offended by words like "pussy" or "cunt," etc..  It's not that i have any desire to be a woman or feminine, i am neither. It's the idea of power and change that draws me.  For me, my changed hole is the signature of the Top who has used it and i love having that kind of relationship with a Top, where there is that connection that we are both aware of and love.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest bbbearlover1

I still remember the first time I saw a male pussy (which is my preferred term for his hole) that was brown, puckered and looked thoroughly used. It was like the heavens had opened up for me. I've mentioned on this site that I had one experience where I ate a pussy so thoroughly that the guy came without touching himself, while I ate his pussy. This was THAT guy. I'd never seen something so fucking hot up to that point. Now, I certainly can appreciate a tight pussy. I get it. But when I see a pussy with "lips" that I can chew, or that might kiss me back, if you will, then I just can help but want it in my face, on my tongue. 

Personally, I've never really been a fan of tight. I prefer it loose and slick, like a heavily lubed up hand giving a very light grip. If the hole is tight when I push in, it either means more stretching is needed first, or a longer session so I can get it to a point I can really enjoy it. Loose means you can really tear into it, rock your hips around and find a position that feels good and really makes your bottom squirm, and it's less likely to be from pain than from it being a good spot to grind into.

As a bottom... I like to stretch myself out too. It lets a top get into it easier without me being suck a whiny bitch, and helps me enjoy bucking back and feeling the slam of hips on my ass. Not like it takes more than a thought to give a squeeze of appreciation... And while I sometimes fantasize about having an absolutely ruined fuckhole, I think that would take more willpower to maintain than I have to give. While I've got more practice ahead of me as far as elasticity goes, I'm relatively happy with my performance so far.

As far as the mentality part of it... Knowing I'm warmed up as a bottom makes me more willing to take it harder, even if the top is bigger than what I expected, and I feel like I'm more likely to act like a slut in participation; reaching back to pull him in, or between his legs to squeeze his balls. As a top, knowing that the bottom is well-worn is a definite turn-on. Seeing a hole open up for me is a sure way to make sure I try and leave it in worse shape than I found it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/28/2018 at 10:40 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I love the process of making a tight hole loose, but I want to be the one doing it. I love a sloppy loose hole if it was tight before I got to fuck it. I guess I just love my own sloppy seconds.

you can loosen mine up anytime - 

• Upvote 1

My hole is pretty tight. My gag reflexes have improved though. I mean, I could stretch it out with various dildos, but, I like how my hole tightens around a strange cock and love how he slowly moves it in and out until he finally goes balls deep and starts railing me. Most tops like holes that expand while fucking as it boosts his ego. 

I've also never had cock that's larger than 7" with regular thickness. But, that's what (lots of) lube is for. 

Despite that many cocks having been up me that I could not dare to guess, my hole remains relatively tight. My manhole is my sex organ and it is so addicted to cock it opens up very easily and I generally find most of the tops I have been with love to be able to slide it in to the hilt In one go (which I also love) and to be able to long dick a nice open hole. I also find tops love to slide into hole when it is lubed up with seed and tops often ask me how many loads I have in me when they fuck me. My ex also loved to fuck me after five or six men had cum in me 

My best hole would be my mouth. I've always been good at sucking dick and love doing it. My bitch pussy has always been tight and I have been fucked sooo good by a few tops who knew what they were doing, I still wouldn't call it my best hole. I'd much prefer to suck cock till completion only because I turn myself on at how well I can stick a random guy's cock in my mouth and change certain things I do by feeling a slight vibration on his shaft when he moans to feeling little puslating nerves while his cock throbs. And I love licking pre-cum off the tip of his head. 

But I'll let a top fuck my bitch pussy if he wants. 

• Like 1

The debate always seems to be between the “tight as a clenched fist” camp and the “”loose as a shopping bag” camp. I’ve always tried to strive for a sweet spot where there is an appearance of tightness but a minimum of resistance unless I decide to apply some muscle control. I think of it as the “Fleshlight Point”, where my ass is just the right consistency to hug cock without strangling it, yet have enough wetness and pressure that pulling out is out of the question.

I don’t know how often I achieve this or close to it (any of you men out there who fuck me, feel free to let me know - I don’t often get to ask if you enjoyed it) but I always try to prep myself for it by taming my tightness back with a few minutes with an anal speculum opened all the way to full. I’m sure that still doesn’t give the labia-like results some seem to prefer, but after all we are talking about both fucking and rimming - properly considered, they’re like...well, bananas and peaches anyway.

• 5 months later...