Image result for HIV Penis TattooImage result for hiv tattoo symbolsImage result for Scorpio Tattoos for Men

It had been a slow night at the baths and I was taking a shower. I heard a gruff voice say, "Nice ass, pal!" I turned and saw a tall scrawny guy with a lop-sided grin staring at me.

"Thanks!" I said.

"I wanna FUCK that ass!" he said, reaching for me. "You ready to get fucked?"

I was kinda turned on by his bluntness but his sketchy attitude was making me nervous, too! Two other guys came up behind him. It was clear that they were together. "No, thanks," I stammered.

He barked, "You think cuz we're all HIV-Positive that you're too good for us? Being poz ain't NOTHIN' to be ashamed of. We don't get turned down by NO ONE! You hear me?"

"Maybe another time," I muttered!

All three frowned at this. The first guy spoke again, "I think it's gonna be NOW! A good bottom knows his place. He does what he's told and takes what he's given. And we sure got something to give you, don't we boys?!"

As they crowded closer, cutting off any possible retreat, I looked at them more closely. 

They all sported tattoos.

The first guy, he grabbed my shoulders and bent me towards him. Stepping up to my face, he growled, "Open your mouth!" His stiff prick had 'HIV POZ' with a big red plus sign on it. I wanted to protest, but suddenly, I had a mouthful of cock! POZ COCK!

The next guy reached out to restrain my arms. I saw that he had two different 'toxic' symbols on his forearms.

As the last guy stepped behind me, I saw an angry looking scorpion tat on his chest. I heard him spit and then he entered me roughly, but I could only moan helplessly with the first guy's dick filling my mouth. They occasionally rotated and the pozzing went on for what seemed like hours. Guys from the club came and went. Most stopped to stare in awe. Many of them jerked off while watching. They probably thought they were looking at some staged scene. You know....helpless bottom gets gangbanged by 3 hard-looking poz fukkers. They didn't know that IT WAS REAL! Every time one of them came inside me, our audience cheered them on. My head drooped with shame!

Finally, they were done. One by one, they presented their dicks for me to clean off with my mouth. 

The first pig leaned close and whispered, "Did you like that, slut? Plenty more where that came from! You're goin' home FULL of the BUG tonight! We'll be back again on Saturday night if'n you want some MORE!"

And with that...they swaggered out.

Image result for HIV Penis TattooImage result for hiv tattoo symbolsImage result for Scorpio Tattoos for Men

• Like 16
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...