On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 2:20 PM, masctravelingpup said:

I still had a huge smile on my face and said, “are you kidding Mr. C, this is the best gift I could ever have and of course I will.” 

He hugged me tight and said oh pup, we will see if there isn’t another special and wonderful gift waiting for you later”

Very hot story, can't wait to read the next chapter... :2thumbs:

But please tell us more about your creative juices! "Creative" is another word for "reproductive", isn't it?!? Anyway, I think I'd love all your juices, reproductive or not... :grin:

Part 3.  My first day at work.  The building of trust with Mr. C.

Mr C. Turned the truck off and given I was super eager, I started to open the door.  Just then, I felt his hand on my thigh.  Startled, i turned my head and looked over at him.  

He pivoted his body toward me and said, ‘Lukas, do you like hanging out and spending time with me’?

My eyes got big, I smiled and I nodded yes.

‘Do you trust me pup?’

I turned toward him and said, ‘Can I be honest?’

’I would be disappointed if you weren’t pup’, he said. 

‘I have always felt this strange connection to you Sir.  It’s like you get me or you are part of me.  You don’t make fun of me for being stupid, oh sorry for being “naive and slow” (making air quotes and rolling my eyes, my teachers get frustrated when I call myself stupid), I mean yes, I always felt you wanted best for me, but after helping me get that scholarship and getting me this job, I trust you completely.’

With a smile and a wink and a rustling of my hair again, he said, ‘you will make me proud and you will have plenty of money for school in the fall.  He handed me several small folded up pieces of paper held together by a paperclip and said, I want you to put these in your front left pocket of your jeans.  If tonight you ever get confused or wonder what you should do, I want you to take these out of your pocket and read the one marked #1.  You are to think of a question to ask me, said say that question to yourself, this paper has the answer, so just trust me and do what it says and then put the note in your right pocket.   If it happens again, you take them out, you pretend to ask me a question and read #2 and repeat the process.   There should be enough to get you through the night.  Do you understand what I am saying Lukas?’

As I lifted my butt off the leather truck seat he slid them deep into my left front pocket and then patted my upper thigh with a wink.   ’I think so Mr C., when I get confused or not sure what to do, I should pull these out, pretend you are with me like this and ask you a question in my head, and read the first one, remember you said to trust you and to do what the note says.   Then I put it in my right pocket.   Then if I get confused again, I just repeat the process? Right.?’

‘Yep, you got it buddy’.   As getting out of the truck he said, ‘If you ever get in a bind you can text me too, but just pretend you are asking me and trust the notes and you will be great.’

The smell of pizza as we entered the back door was amazing. 

Mr C took me to his office and had me sign a bunch of forms and legal stuff.   He then was looking through a stack of t-shirts and said they were out of Large size and medium.   Handing me a small, he said he would get some brought in from the other store.   ‘See if you can fit into this pup.’

Being shy and still not sure about my body, I turned my back to Mr. C., peeled off my t-shirt and pulled the C’s pizza t-shirt on.   If fit like a glove, no tighter than a glove.  I felt like a sausage packed into its casing.   He said, oh sorry that is so tight, but you look great, the ladies will love that look and give you big tips, I am sure some of the guys will find you as tasty as our pies as well. Lol.   Feeling more confident by his comments, I turned toward him.  

‘Christ lukas, you are right, your nipples are very large for a boy your age.’   

He playfully winked and tweaked them through my shirt.  My eyes got big, my legs clamped together, I bent over a little and my shoulders turned in as I let out a slight moan.

’What was that Pup’? He asked.

‘I am sorry, I have a little issue with my nipples,’ I remarked.

’A little issue?’

Yes Sir, when they are touched, it does something to me.’ I said 

‘Does something?’ He asked curiously.

’Yeah, it’s the strangest thing, but it sends waves through me.’, I said. 

‘Waves’?   

‘‘Yeah, like a get this electric pulse down,... well down to,..... well down to my, well.... to down there...’, looking down at my crotch.

Just then this huge black dude strolled into the office and gave Mr. C. a high 5, and said ‘hey boss’.

Mr C looked at me and said, ‘Oh your nipples are wired to your cock Lukas?   Oh Lukas, this is Jax. He is the lead loader here.’

Jax’s eyes got big and said, ‘Wait, what? The new kids tits are wired to his dick, is that what you guys are talking about?  Damn, good to know.’  And started laughing.

I turned bright red, said blurted out, ‘No, no, no that’s not what I meant’. 

Mr C said, ‘it’s ok Lukas, Jax didn’t mean any harm.’

‘No, it’s not that’, I said.

They both looked at me like.... welll?

I looked down, and said ‘it’s not my dick the impulses go to, it’s more like between my legs and lower, you know like under my nuts.’   I am beat red by now feeling like I just made a fool of myself in front of my boss and Jax.

Jax was quick to put his massive dark hand on my shoulder and say ‘look kid, it’s all good, as long as the feeling goes someplace, it is totally normal.’

I looked up, and smiled and said ‘yeah? Really?’

Mr C said, ‘absolutely, mine are wired to my cock, but lots of boys, younger boys in particular are wired to their holes instead.  Mine use to be wired to my hole, but now it goes straight to my dick’, and he grabbed his significant bulge.

Jax said, ‘hey kid, my nipples have always been wired right to my big black dong, playing with mine totally gets freak on.’  He looks down at his jeans and I notice what looks his cock is gigantic and snakes several inches down the thigh in his jeans.

’Wow, that’s cool.’ 

Looking back and forth at them both, I said ‘we learned in school guys can’t talk about stuff like this at work, you can get in a lot of trouble’. 

Mr C started to talk, but then Jax interrupted said, ‘we are like a family here and respect each other, there isn’t anything we can’t talk about as long as it is said with respect and trust.’  

With that, he turned to Mr. C and said, ‘boss, you texted me about making one of my sweet cherry pies today?  

‘Yes, how is that coming? please Jax, it must be perfect’, Mr C said. 

‘‘It’s about to head into the oven, did you want to see it? Trust me, I can see now and agree, it must be perfect.... and it is.   It will need to get delivered in a couple hours.   You know Mr Ali loves his swwwwweeeetttt cherry pie delivered when it is still warm and with lots of fresh cream.’

’I trust you there big guy, go ahead and get it in the oven’, Mr C said.

’Did you hear any word on Billy, Mr. C?’ Jax asked.

’Yeah, he won’t be with us anymore, yesterday was his last day.  The sheik said he got his passport arranged and should be released from the hospital tomorrow and he got one of his nurses to come along on the sheiks jet.’, Mr C said.

They exchanged high 5s, and Jax said, ‘very nice work Mr C., congrats on another deal.’

After he left, Mr C told me to have a seat and he would explain operations.   

Mr C explained, ‘We break our operations into loaders and load carriers.  As I said earlier, Jax is the lead loader.  That was my role, but I am specializing into some new functions and managing other locations as well.  He is your boss when I am not here.  I trust and respect him completely as we discussed earlier.  But being the leader loader means he is great at getting the pizzas and sometimes other pies ready to load into the oven.   The load carriers, like you... will then be on the delivery team.   The load carriers take over once the loaders getting the pies into the oven.  The carriers, will get them out, cut, box and deliver them.   We have some common load carriers.  Emily, Bob are here today but there are a few others do that.   Your role is the special deliveries.  Like Jax and I were talking about, Billy, was our special load carrier, but he is relocating and moving soon.   My truck has a special warming bin, since I know you, I trust you to drive my truck.  These pies are for our really elite special customers.   Most of our high wealth clients who expect and like superb customer service from our special load carriers.  Oh, we also use this function for some party deliveries.   You are very strong and these parties have a really heavy load to carry.  With your size, I thought you would be perfect for this role.  Do you understand Lukas?’

’Yes Mr C, thank you for helping me follow that.  I am a special load carrier for you and will treat your best customers with great customer service and work on carrying the really heavy loads at parties people are having.’

He smiled and said, ‘you got it exactly right pup’.  

He then took me out and introduced me to the others.   We had a bit of rush so Mr C said, let’s help the common carriers and I can go with you and show you how it works.   He grabbed a couple gatorades out of the cooler and as we loaded his truck he took one of the blue diamond vitamins.  

He asked if I took my vitamins today.   

I said ‘no Sir, we don’t have money for vitamins’.  

He said, ‘Lukas, that is unacceptable, if you are going to stay healthy and continue to bulk up before college at the gym, you have to have vitamins.’

I said, “I can get some with my first check’.

He said. ‘Don’t be silly, I have plenty, here is some Gatorade, please take one of mine.   Well, actually take two if you haven’t been taking them regularly.’

I notice him adjusting himself in his pants, I loved what a real dude he was.  My dad was such a soft man, he wouldn’t ever be seen doing something that real men do.  As I tried to swallow them, they were big enough they got caught in my throat.  But another swing of Gatorade and they went down the hatch.  

He tossed me the keys and said, ok, let’s get rolling, these pies aren’t getting any fresher.  

Coming soon, part 4, and the special cherry pie to Mr. Ali. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 17