Before I got very accustom to the darkness, I bumped into a large black leather hammock hanging from the ceiling by thick black rubber coated chains.  Oh, now I get it, he must lay in here and watch tv."

This is my favorite line from anything I have read, ever, from smut to Shakespeare. You managed to totally get your mind into the shoes of an utterly pure and innocent boy, and his complete lack of understanding of what he was encountering, or awareness of what he was in for. I’m still at the beginning, but I am looking forward to enjoying the rest!

• Like 1

Part 4, making the first rounds and learning about life's lessons,

At the first stop Mr C said he would do the talking and I could watch from a couple feet back.  I listened to his words and paid close attention to remember what he said.    

Once back in the truck he handed me a $5 bill.   He said. ‘Here pup, given that I am the boss and a loader, not a load carrier, the first rule, load carriers always keep the tips for what you earned, the loaders earn a great wage for providing the best pies in town.”

‘Wow, it’s that easy’?   I said

‘Sure is, just remember to give the customer what they want and know it is up to you to do what they want or ask.  You do whatever it takes to make them right and happy and  then we can always talk about it afterward, am I clear?’

‘Oh yes Sir, thank you Mr. C., I appreciate you showing me the way.  

At the next stop, I made the delivery and he watched from a few steps back.  This person gave me $10 since Mr C told her it was my first day and 18th birthday.   

At the third stop, I got out by myself.  Went to the door.  A woman answered.   She had on a super mini skirt that both ass cheeks were hanging out the bottom and had on a tiny halter top that her rack was hanging out of and I am not sure how those strings kept those big girls up.   I started to get hard and I think she was flirting with me.  She asked if I wanted to come in for a ‘slice’ in airquotes.   Wait, I think she was coming on to me?    I wasn’t sure what to do, she was hot and the customer so I hated to say no.   But this wasn’t the way I wanted to loose my virginity.  I mean I didn’t even know here, or her values, or favorite color or food or anything.    Fuck, what was I to do.   Then against my growing bulge I felt those cards Mr. C had given me in case I got confused.   I discretely tried to take them out.   I asked myself ‘Should I ask for her number or go in for a minute?

I looked at card #1 and it said, ‘sorry I have to get back to work, maybe another day when I see you again?’   so, I told her I couldn’t but she wrote her number on a $5 bill and slipped it into my pocket brushing against my dick.  

Getting back in the car I was quiet as I backed out of her driveway.   

‘Well...?’ Mr C said.  ‘What happened there Lukas, I see you used your cards.’

I explained to him what happened and what she said and I noticed him also rearranging himself.   

He said, ‘that’s always the first lesson Lukas, there are going to be a lot of women trying to get into your pants.   These women are Piranhas.   They will eat you alive if you let them have their way and then give you the clap.   Yeah, Lukas, you don’t want the clap, that’s bad shit there.   You will get to know a few nice ladies, and maybe, we can talk about it then. Ok?  Fucking piranhas’.  

My eyes were huge and I listening intently to every word.   ‘Thank you Mr C, I was tempted by the devils tongue, there.’  I felt my uncut dick retreating into its hood after that. 

We started to head back to the store for more loads and we were both quite, until I said.  ‘Mr C can I ask you something?’

‘Sure pup, anything’, he said.

‘Well, I wondered something.   Is, umm.... is, well...., is a, well is pussy as amazing as they say it is?   Some of my buddies are starting to score with some girls and they said it is like sliding your dick over soft velvet.  Is it?’

‘I won’t lie. Yes it is, but there are some things even better.   The problem is you see, it is warm, moist and fertile area.   Therefore women can carry STDs and bugs in there.   You must be careful Lukas.   The cool this, Guys don’t have these issues really.  Do you ever buddy stroke with your buds?’  

I was startled by the question, but appreciated I was learning good stuff,so I said, ‘Well no, one asked but I told him I am not gay.  I got nothing against them, I just don’t roll that way.  Well, I haven’t rolled anyway honestly.’ 

‘So you are still a virgin’?

‘Yeah I play with myself, like with my nipples and Dick and I circle my hole with my finger, but that’s all.’

‘You circle your hole with your finger?  Why?’ He said 

‘Well, like I was telling you and Jax, my nipples are very connected somehow to my hole.  So sometimes I take the clear sticky stuff off my penis and circle it around my hole.   Like I am lubing it up like I am practicing on a girls pussy.   I figured the first time I don’t want to act like a rookie.’   By the look on his face, I said.   ‘Why is that bad or wrong?’

‘Oh god no, that is very common in some men.   Some men have their nipples connected to their cock and others, like you have them connected a little lower....to their holes.  Both are great and have their importance.   I tell you Lukas, it is much safer to let other guys show you stuff prior to trying it out on a girl.   All us guys are in this together. We have to watch list for each other, help them, it’s all in the code of brotherhood.  When you are circling around your anus, does it feel good?   

‘Oh yes’ I said, ‘ it feels awesome, all tingly and slippery.  You should try it sometime’.

‘Oh interesting, sounds cool pup, maybe I will.   But, Yeah’ he said, ‘its way way better and safer to practice on men.  Plus no one can get pregnant’.   

We reentered the pizza place and I was just trying to digest all this information.   I’m learning  so much.   What a lucky guy I am to have someone as awesome as Mr C helping me. 

I saw Jax and Mr. C give each other a high 5 and comment the cherry pie looks awesome and is going to be the best ever.   Let’s get it cooling and off with our next loads.

Part 5, the brown bottle and cherry pie (we are almost to the best parts)

• Like 20
  • Upvote 14