Part 11, 

I heard my daddy say to Mr. Terry, ‘Maybe should we bring him back out now from Dr. Brad’s spell?’

Mr. Terry replied, ‘fuck if you should, you have guys up there waiting for the word to come down, fuck you have me waiting.... and I need to hit that and tear it open wide as fuck’. 

I laid there in a heavenly bliss wondering but not really understanding what they were referring too.   I was still flying on the magical brown bottle but more important to me, I wondered  why my daddy stopped.  It felt great with daddy laying on me and I it was hard to tell through my hood, but I felt him give me what I think were gentle  kisses on my forehead and cheek and occasionally darting his big wet tongue deep down my throat.   I felt his hand unsnap the leather cover over my eyes and when he pulled the leather piece back and over to the side, his eyes were staring right into me.  The room was aglow with the candles flickering.  I decided to ask ‘why did you stop daddy?  That hurt a little but that felt amazing.’   

He got a huge smile on face and brought his tender hand up to cup my cheek really gently through the hood and said, ‘you don’t know?’   

I shook my head and looked deeply into his eyes seeking an answer.

His smile got even wider and he said, ‘I am now even more part of you pup, my semen is sticking to the inside walls of your boy pussy.  Soaking into the lining of your flesh and becoming part of you all over again.   That seed that made you is now also reinvading your womb. You are mine now.’

I was puzzled by the response, was it the poppers or why is this not making sense to me?   

He bluntly said, ‘Lukas, I fucked my load deep into your guts.  I shot my cum into you.  I knocked you up.  I breed you with my fucking sperm.’  With each comment he smiled brighter and gave me a kiss and rubbed his hand hood, trying to tossle my hair like he so often does. 

Understanding it a little better, I said, ‘Well what about a condom’? 

‘Oh fuck no, there was no condom’ Mr. Terry replied.

As I looked over at him, my daddy pulled my head back to look at him as he said, ‘there will be no condoms with you my sweet Lukas.  Boys, well you in particular are meant to take sperm, raw, unfiltered, undiluted semen straight from a man bull nuts directly into your smooth perfect little snatch.’

‘Oh daddy, they have these new things now that I learned about in health class called sexual transportation diseases or something like that and men are to use these rubbery things called condom and women are to use a pill.  Then you won’t get pregnant or get kooties’.

As he continued to lay on me, the poppers were wearing off and I could feel his fur on my smooth chest, his fur tickling my sore titties was making my cock leak like a faucet onto his furry belly and mine.   I could feel the warmth of the puddle squishing between the two of us as he moved.   He was still looking at me and had his finger gently tracing repeatedly down my nose and over my lips as said ‘Well Yes, I did hear about that on the news myself, but my sweet boy, do you remember me telling you about how warm and wet women’s pussies are and that they harbor diseases in their moist cunts?’  

I felt my cock jump at that mental image and I nodded.  He said, ‘well son, you have what we call a boy cunt and it was virgin until 30 minutes ago and their are no eggs in their getting fertilized so a condom isn’t needed now is it?   I am trusting you are a virgin and don’t have any of those sexual diseases to give daddy right?’

‘Oh gosh no daddy.  I am not allowed to have sex with those women.   My dad said, women and their pussies are the work of the devil and sent here to corrupt us.’

’See you understand it, that medicine just made you confused probably, it can do that to boys sometimes.  But I am glad we had this talk, but I know you trust me right?’

I nodded in agreement and a smile.  

‘and I trust you realize that I am probably better at making the decisions for you, right?’

I nodded again.

‘And you said that although that hurt a little, it felt good too?’

I nodded. 

‘Well then let’s get you some more medicine into you and maybe you could show Mr. Terry how your boy pussy can open up for his big Canadian cock?’

I nodded and saw Mr. Terry reach into the cooler bag and hand daddy a brand new magical brown bottle.

Daddy stood up and started to undo the wrapper as he and Mr. Terry were starting to change places.  

Mr. Terry said to my daddy, ‘your phone has been vibrating like crazy over there on the table.  Why don’t you go tend to that.....I got this over here just fine.  

Daddy put the freezing cold bottle on my chest between my nipples and said, ‘yeah I better send an update’.

Mr. Terry picked up the bottle, opened it, and said.... ‘you ready pup for your medicine?   Mr. Terry needs you to be a good boy for him and do exactly as told, ok?’

Looking at the pelt of dark fur on his broad massive chest I nodded and I reached up without thinking and ran my fingers through the carpet of fur, watching my fingers disappear as I raked my hand through the fur around his leather harness.   I slipped both of my pinkies into the piercings in his nipples and knew to tug on them like he had mine.  

I was so preoccupied with his fur, I barely noticed as he pushed my left nostril shut and held the brown bottle to my right hostile, my nose knew what to do and I took a slow steady long inhale as my own chest expanded while I lay there on my furry blanket nestled into the sling.   Over to my right I saw my daddy standing there, naked with his Dick still mostly hard.   I smiled, felt a warm chill through me as the fur ticked my back and I closed my eyes and focused on taking my medicine from Mr. Terry. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 16

The best daddy knows exactly what his son needs, and gives it to him!   If daddy can't give him what he needs he finds others who can.    If he happens to profit from it, so much the better.    I know exactly where Lukas is coming from since my role was to please, pleasure and obey my father and than my brother.   Great story, please keep the chapters coming as they keep me cumming!

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1