Part 12 (to those of you who enjoy poppers and spray poppers (like max impact or Amsterdam spray), I hope you feel the magic with me)

As I watched my daddy walk over and pick up his phone, he looked over and laughed.  He said to Mr. Terry, ‘holy fuck, you are right, apparently we will be here a while, they are considering beating the door if I don’t give them an update.  How long you think you need?’

Mr. Terry said, ‘Well I sure as fuck aint going to hurry if that’s what they want?  Nevertheless, I appreciate the need they have.  I am sure they all want some cherry before it goes bad.  Tony, let me ask….I am hoping this isn’t my only chance or night to test drive this?’

‘No, even once I wean him off of Dr. Brad’s magic bottle, I see a gleam in his eyes, its going to need a lot more of your own special juice.  

I wasn’t really understanding what they were talking about, but I was also fixed on Mr. Terry.  He reached behind him and picked up a fresh cigar.  The thing looked like it had to be 2 inches in diameter; I never knew they made cigars so big around.  As he licked the uncut end of it, he stared at me.  Stared at me really deeply, it was like he was looking into my soul and I felt warm.  Not warm because of the fur that I was cradled in, but warm like he knew me for a long time.  It was seductive how he licked it, slowly and wrapping his tongue around it.  My cock flinched and I could feel a big glob of precum flow out.  He must have saw my cock jump because it looked down at it and looked back at me and winked.  

He pulled the cigar from his lips and tongue and started circling it around the hood of my uncut cock.  He was wrapping the precum that was trailing off the end of my cock like melted cheese on a piece of pizza and off my belly that had already broken off the stream.  My eyes were going back and forth from watching him to looking up at his rugged face and dark features.  He beard was perfectly groomed and oiled and the fur on this chest was that of a true stud daddy.  He took his free hand, raised it up from between my legs, and grabbed ahold the shaft of my rock hard boy cock.  He pulled my foreskin back to uncover the head of my thick 8.5 inch cock.  It was glistening from the fresh warm reservoir of precum it exposed.  He moved the end of the cigar that was wet with the precum off my belly and held it right to my piss slit.  Is other hand pulled the lips of my cock head apart and exposed my piss slit, he took the pinky on that same hand and started rubbing his pinky over my piss slit and the cigar both.  He was putting pressure on the tip of my cock head like he was burying his pinky into my slit.  He got most of hisfingernail covered by the lips of my slit.  

He reached with the cigar hand and grabbed the little brown bottle.   He handed it to me and said ‘can you help me for a minute?’

I nodded that I could.

‘He said both of my hands are busy and kind of sticky, I need you to self-medicate yourself.   Can you be a good boy for me and take a deep and I mean deep hit into your left nostril and hold and wait for me to count to ten? 

I nodded again.

‘You sure?, I want you to do it right so we don’t have to take that medicine away from you, ok?

I nodded, closed my right nostril and took a really really deep breath into my lungs.  And I heard him count.  ‘Good boy! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, you are doing great.  Keep holding, 4, 3, ……2,’ 

I thought why is he slowing down. 

Be a good boy and hold, that’s one.  Ok exhale.

I exhaled rather suddenly.

‘Oh no, I think you forgot, you exhale slowly Lukas, not so quickly.  Lets do it again, ok?   

I nodded.

This time I covered my left nostril and exhaled super deep, only to inhale and fill and see my chest expanding.  Then I held.

‘Nice, very nice pup.  10, 9, 8, 7, 6, you are a good boy, 5, 4, 3…… , very good, almost done.   2 you ready?  1, and now SLOWLY exhale.’

I slowly but surely exhaled my lungs free and I felt my head lift off.  I was flying, I felt flush and felt so warm and my boy pussy was all tingly.  

I smiled as he said, ‘you are such a good and smart boy, one more just to make sure you feel it ok?  You never know, sometimes you can get a bad bottle some reason.  This time, pucker your lips and suck it in through your mouth.  Hold if a few and then exhale through your nose.

So I started to suck it in,  wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I held and then slowly exhaled through my nose.  I shut my eyes and felt waves of energy shoot through my body like an electrical current.  As I opened my eyes, he was pulling the foreskin of my cock up over the base of the cigar.  I couldn’t even see my cock head and the foreskin was up over the curvature of the cigar’s tip and up the long shaft of his cigar.  The cigar was about the same diameter of my cock so it was like an extension of me. 

Mr. Terry said, ‘this is called docking, we are going to dock you to my shaft if a few minutes, do you like that pup?’

I nodded, but said that it burns a little bit.  

Oh good, that’s very good, it is supposed to, that is the nicotine in the cigar warming up your piss slit and cock head.’

He jacked my cock up and down a few times pulling the foreskin back off the cigar and then back up again to stretch my skin as much as it could.  

My daddy stepped over and said ‘they want a couple pics.  He put his camera down by my testicles and snapped a picture of my cock straight up in the air docking fully with the cigar.   

I heard daddy say, ‘lets show them some of my gift on it.’

Mr. Terry undocked my cock and put the cigar down between my legs, I wanted to see what they were doing, but my cock and nuts were blocking my view.  I then realized there was a mirror above me.  Was it a mirror?  Or Just part of my dream?  Fuck I thought, I am so high, maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me?

Whatever it was I focused on the mirror and saw Mr. Terry start to insert the cigar into my hole.   After it went in a couple inches, he pulled it out.  Then pushed it in and out a few more times.  It started to burn and I let out a whispering moan.  

I heard daddy speaking quietly to Terry ‘Ok, that’s good, that last move brought out a big glob.  That’s perfect, hold it right there.’ CLICK. ‘Perfect, look at that pink cherry juice and all that cream clinging on that cigar stick.’ CLICK ‘Yeah, yeah push it in slowly’ CLICK.   ‘Ease it back out.  Oh Fuck, YES.’ CLICK.  ‘Very nice Terry, a little’ CLICK ‘yes, more’ CLICK.  CLICK. CLICK.

‘Can I see daddy?’ I whimpered as I was still floating with the medicine in my head.

‘Yeah? You want to see your pussy boy?’  

‘Yes please Sir, Thank you Sir.’

‘Well since you asked nice, sure son.’

I felt the cigar slowly going deeper and deeper into my hole and burning more and more as Mr. Terry pushed deeper and then pulled it out and pushed back in, a couple times, he got more precum off my cock and belly and I could feel the coolness of my precum sort of cool off my stinging asshole.  

Daddy was showing me the pictures.  ‘Look how beautiful your pussy is son. Here is the cigar going in, just a little see?  Then he pulled it out’.

‘Why does it look so pink?’ I asked as I looked into his eyes.  

‘Didn’t you learn in school that sometimes when the hymen breaks it can cause a little blood son?’

‘Yeah I remember that’.

‘Well, my cock is pretty big’

‘Yeah, I saw it earlier this morning when we were by the pool; it looked huge in your pants’

‘Well the combination of your hymen breaking and because the size of my cock, you tore a little bit.  And as it mixed with my sperm while I was breeding you, your blood and my sperm became one, so it is a little pink.  Understand?’

‘Do you think we need to tell the doctor or my mom that it was a little bloody’?

‘Oh heavens no son, the doctor would be more concerned if it were kind of red often.  It is sort of like when a woman has her period, it just means she is more fertile.  So when you boy pussy bleeds, it just means it has really enjoyed itself and ready for taking more seed.  But with more and more sperm put into you, it will turn whiter as it dilutes with the blood.  But no need to worry about your mom either, you wont remember to tell her.  But I can send her a text if it continues too much.  Ok baby?’

I nodded and looked at him, smiled and said, ‘thanks for being so patient with me and taking the time to explain these things.  I miss so much without having my dad around.’  

‘Well, from now on, I will be around more and more and will guide you, you trust me right?’

With the biggest smile of my life, I looked back at him and nodded yes.

I noticed then the burning had started to subside in my hole and Mr. Terry was holding onto the chains of the hammock.  He was rocking back and forth.  Each time he lunged toward me the chains rattled and I was pushed forward with him.  I felt as he pulled back and my hole seemed so opened.  My dad was looking down between my legs.  I remembered the mirror so I looked up again and saw Mr. Terry was pushing his cock into my asshole next to the cigar.   He stopped for a minute and my daddy pulled the cigar out of my hole and I felt my hole collapse around Mr. Terry’s big Canuck cock.  

Mr. Terry said, ‘can you light that up for me?’  

My daddy said, ‘you don’t really think I am going to let you enjoy the first taste of his pussy before I do, do you?’ and my daddy sniffed the end of the cigar that had been in my boy pussy.   He licked the bottom of it like Mr. Terry did at the start and rolled it into his mouth.  He grabbed the lighter off of the table and this huge flame shot out of the lighter.  I could hear him puffing and I saw the cherry glow start to form on the end when the flame would go out.   He repeated this several times and all I could do was to stare at him and think of that cigar.  There was something about it that turn me on so bad.  Without really noticing Mr. Terry was reconnecting the leather piece that had been over my mouth with the hose connected to it.  I felt pressure against my face as the snaps one by one were secured again.   Again, I couldn’t take my eyes off of my daddy.  I felt Mr. Terry picking up the rhythm of using my hole and felt him tug on the hose connected to my mouthpiece.  Without having to think about it, I raised my hand still grasping the cold brown bottle and handed it in Mr. Terry’s direction.

‘Ready to go under pup?’  

I nodded.

‘You going to give him max impact?’ my daddy said

Hearing that, I braced myself expecting I was going to be slammed forward hard.

‘Fuck yes, let’s get this kid really flying’ and I heard a new noise, it was like an aerosol spray can hissing.  I finally took my eyes off of my daddy and realized Mr. Terry had one of those spray cans I had brought from the rec room at Mr. C’s houses and was spraying it on a rag.

Mr. Terry looked at me and said.  ‘Lukas, we have a special treat, this is candy in a can.  It will smell different and you might not like the smell at first, but similar to the medicine, you will get use to it.  Now start breathing, slowly in through your mouth and slowly exhale through your nose.  You don’t have to hold it like the medicine.  Now enjoy your candy.’  

Mr. Terry alternated between the medicine and the candy and I had never felt so awesome.  I looked back over to my daddy.  I had never seen him smoke before, but he looked so hot.  I also looked up at the mirror and saw Mr. Terry fucking me really hard.  The sound of him fucking me was intense, it was like wet and sloppy and I think the candy and medicine got to me as I felt a buzz in my head and closed my eyes it again was like I was drifting off to sleep.  They sounded far away and I was in my own little private world.  I could hear the chains clanking and the grunts getting louder and louder.   

I was brought back by a huge inhale of cigar smoke filling my lungs.  I looked over and saw my daddy breathing into the tube.   He took another puff off the cigar and felt another round of smoke invade my lungs.  

Just then, I heard Mr. Terry say….. ‘Oh my FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKIING GOD, take this load pup’.  

His whole body was shaking and convulsing as he looked down between my legs in the sling and watched his cock pulsing and empty several volleys of his load into me.  I could tell each time more came out as his whole body shuttered and he screamed ‘Fuck yes’, or ‘take me into you’ or ‘you are mine’ or ‘sweet fucking boy pussy’.  

I exhaled the cigar smoke but I was still high as a kite on the poppers and the candy.  I looked at saw my daddy come down and kiss me on the forehead and rub my head through the hood.  He whispered in my ear. ‘I am so proud of you son, daddy loves you so much’.

I murmured back into my tube, but I am not sure if it was loud enough to be heard, ‘I love you too daddy’.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11

I love this naive kid and how daddy is turning him into a cum-dump fuck-hole.    Maybe he should remain hypnotizes and programmed for the rest of his life; however, maybe it would be better if he does all this willingly?  

• Upvote 1

Well my handsome pup, you've done it again. I've been Rock hard reading this most recent chapter to your amazing story. My how your mind works. I absolutely love it, and from what I can tell reading the comments posted  by many of the other horny fuckers here on the BZ, they do as well. Your recent suspension seemed like an eternity to have to wait for the opportunity to read more from that slightly twisted but oh so beautiful mind of yours.?. As You never disappoint your readers son, I am super proud to be one of them. A huge fan of yours pup, for sure.! As always looking forward with great anticipation to the next chapter. I've said it before and I'll say it again many times I'm sure, you're fucking amazing pup. Hope you are having a great week. XOXO

• Upvote 2

Anthony. You are a sweet talker, no wonder you get so much action.   ?. You are nothing but a bee charma idgie threadgood.   But seriously, your (and others) very sweet comments are good motivation for Luoas to get more loads.   Hopefully a new chapter very soon.   Time to get this boy really fucked up and seeded.  

• Upvote 1

Part 13.   My calling from God.

I laid there in a heavenly state.  Mr. Terry stepped away and said to my daddy, 'Now that we exchanged our gifts for and got our cherry, I will go figure out the order and a plan for the rest of them.  You get him ready.'

Daddy pulled up a stool next to me, i felt him arranging the fur blanket so I was tucked and nested in.  After making sure i was comfortable he sat down on the stool and leaned in to kiss me on my leather hooded forehead.  He used his finger to slowly and lovingly move my chin and the rest of my head toward him.  I looked into his eyes and felt I belonged.  For the first time, I felt loved, full and had purpose.  He traced his fingers over my smooth chest and paid extra attention as he circled around my nipples.  Stopping slowly to pinch, flick or just twist them very gingerly.   He was staring deep into my eyes and me deep into his... as he said, 'Son, do you still feel the medicine or do you need more?' I still had my mouth covered with the hose.  He reached under my head and started to unlace and unzip the hood as he commented, 'lets get this off of you for a little bit'.  As he pulled the hood off my head, my ears and skin felt so connected to the room and space rather than distant.  My head felt all sweaty as it came exposed to the cool air of the woodshed.  As he petted my head and combed my hair with his fingernails, he looked back into my eyes and said, 'I am so proud of you, you took our horse cocks like a champ.  Do you understand the importance and meaning of that?' 

I moved my head left to right telling him no.  He took the brown bottle and held to my nose and continued to look inside of me.  I started to inhale deeply and looked back.   He knew when my lungs were full and without saying a word, closed my other nostril and moved the bottle to the other side.   We just stared at each other without a word.  He did this a third time and start to talk by saying....'I suspected when you told me earlier about how when you touch your nipples it tingles in your asshole.  Do you remember telling me that pup?'  

i nodded.

'Well I guessed then that it meant that you are a very .... and I mean VERY special child of god.'

Although i kept staring, my eyes got big and my head tilted as I was confused and I said, 'really?  do you think? my father said I was a bastard and that god made me as a mistake'. 

He held the brown bottle to my nose again and said, 'Your father was wrong about a lot of things, this is the most important.  God put you on this earth with a purpose, a very special and rare purpose.  You see, almost all pussies are on women like you learned in school.  And you remember what we know about women and their pussies?

'Yes, they harbor disease that will make men weak and sick and lure us to the eternal hell fire,' I said with confidence.

He smiled, move the bottle to my other nostril and said 'exactly.  Their cunts are dirty, poison and evil.  However, every once in a while, every very rare once in a while,... very very rare.  God will give a boy a pussy.'  He put the cap on the bottle and laid it on my chest nestled between my two well defined pecs.  He started to pet my head nice and slow putting my short blond hair back into place.  He then nodded and allowed me to release the vapors from my lungs.

He said, 'Lukas, I cant believe it, but you are one of those special children of God that has a boy pussy.'  I smiled and he nodded and smiled even bigger and said.  'Yes, can you believe how lucky you are?  Do you understand the importance and significance of that?'  

I must have had a puzzled look on my face of curiosity because he kissed the tip of my nose like a puppy and said.  'Yes, glory be to God, you have a boy pussy.'  This is the greatest gift you can be offered from God.  He paused and said, well second greatest gift, but I bet you have the first greatest also, it is just too early to know yet.'

'Wow, i feel so blessed, thank you for figuring that out for me, I did always feel different than my friends and siblings.  Mr. C, this birthday is just getting better and better.'

'Oh son, this is just the beginning.  Do you have any idea how having a boy pussy will change your life?'

I became very puzzled by the question and said....'well....no, not really.'

He picked up the bottle off my chest and gave me two big hits.  I held on the second as he screwed the cap back on and returned it to my chest.  Once he nodded I exhaled and although totally flying, I somehow still hinged on every word he said.

'Lukas, this means that you can help men.  Any and all men that need relief for their cocks, some of us several times a day.'  I felt my cock jump and he smiled again and said 'see....  Men will be so happy as they learn about your boy pussy.  It means you can pleasure them with your boy cunt.  Your beautifully bald smooth pussy can give their cocks great happiness, just like you just gave me and Mr. Terry.' 

He put his index finger on my hole and was rubbing circles around it while his other hand played with my titties.

I looked down and saw my cock was leaking another big pool of precum all over my belly.  As he continued to finger my hole and tweak my tits, he continued and said, 'Yes, men will come from all around, every man is going to want a piece of that pussy and you were put here to help them.  It will be like the wise men and everyone coming to the stable to see the new savior.  To help them ejaculate their cocks into you so they dont have to tempt fate but seeking the pleasure from those dirty cunts on their wives or girlfriends or other whores.'

'Oh like those places down on Front street?'  I asked.

'Exactly, those and others, there is such a huge need for boy pussy.  Lukas, do you remember Mr. Ali and all those men up in the house?'  

I nodded, 'oh yeah, I remember. Do you think even them could use some boy pussy.'

'Oh, heavens yes Son, many of them told me that personally, they have been waiting a long time to try and find some boy pussy.'

'Do you think any of them would be interested in mine?  I mean, it is new and probably not all that good since I dont really know how to use it well yet and it currently feels very wet or messy and sticky.... but we could ask them if you think I could help any of them?

He picked the brown medicine bottle up and started to prepare me for more hits.  As I took my first breath in, he said. 'You know Lukas, the more you use your pussy and the more you share your pussy with others, the smarter it will become.  In fact, it will begin to know what cocks need and want and it will learn to please them greatly.  You know what else Lukas?'

'What daddy'.   As he moved to the other nostril. 

'It is even ok once you have had your medicine to ask a man if he would like to use your pussy.  Some men will just take it, but others would find it so sweet of you to not only have a boy pussy but to offer it to them on your own.  You dont have to wait for them to ask you.  Understand?

'Yeah, I think so.  But for now, I will look to you.  If you wink at me, then I will know I should ask them....ok?

He recapped the medicine bottle and returned it to the cleft in my chest.  'He slowly moved his hand up behind my ear and petted me again, and said, 'Yes, that is a great idea.  Yes son, please look at me, and I will give you permission.  That way they will know you are my boy and I give your pussy to them for enjoyment.'

There was a knock at the door and Mr. C said, 'yes, enter.'

'Awesome, thanks Mr. C, I mean, thanks daddy.'

'Son, you remember our host, Mr. Ali?'

I looked at Mr. Ali.  He was standing there with his robe partially open, exposing that dark black carpet of fur.  I looked at daddy and he winked.  Even in my fog from the medicine I knew why he did that.  Actually I knew and felt it as I looked at my own cock hard as a rock and staying warm in my puddle of precum on my belly.

Therefore, I looked back at Mr. Ali and said.  'Mr. Ali, I have a boy pussy.  Maybe you would help me and play with my pussy?  I never knew I had it until today, but if you need some pussy, you are welcome to have mine.'

He glanced quickly over at daddy and then quickly stepped between my legs still suspended to chains and said, 'I would enjoy nothing more pup'.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 14