Thank you guys for your feedback.  I have ideas of where I see my story going (similar to your track) but thought it might be hot to imply a different level or darkness but I certainly welcome your feedback and realize something things are better off left as too taboo.  It is hard to know sometime on this site which is turning guys on and off... but I am sure folks run the gamut.   But I do greatly appreciate your time and thoughts in responding.  And thanks drscorpio for the times.  

• Like 1

Father and son bondage, I mean father and son bonding, whereby everyone s a willing participant is the best way to go.     I don't mind dad renting out his son for cash or to pay off debts, as long as the son does it willingly because daddy told him to, or because he loves and trusts his dad that much.     As for the POZing, the son already shares his dad's DNA, so why not share more of it.  However, I think the story would be much more hotter if the son is a willing participant rather than hypnotized ... but that is just MHO. 

Part 15, Love wins.

I have to admit, I love the feeling of the magic brown bottle, it makes me feel so warm and tingly.  I looked to my right and I saw Mr. C walking over to a cabinet.  Ahmed took the ear plugs out of my ears as daddy picked up a medicine bottle.  He shook it a couple times and put it back in the cabinet and walked my way.  He grabbed a bottle of water and said, 'take these vitamins son.' 

'More vitamins?  I already had 3 of those blue diamond ones.

'These blue ones are different, they will make you strong in another way.'  He pushed three of them down my throat and poured some water in and felt me swallow. 

He looked at Mr Ali and said, 'you are right my friend and as Jack said to Rose.  Not here, not this night, do you understand me.'?

'Sweet, shall I send out my notice now Tony?' 

'No, no, no, actually we aren't going to do that either.  I have another plan.  I will keep working with him and his body will learn to want it.   He will beg for it without the spell and he will ask me for the gift.  But it might take some time, but I am a patient man and plus we have the magic bottle until then.  You are welcome to look into a loaner program for my boy with your friends, but he will stay mine.  I cant risk one of you being the gift bearer.  It will be my love strain and he will look me in the eyes asking for it....someday.'

'Oh Tony, you are passing up a new life, but I get it.  I will tell my people they can come visit and pay homage to you for a visit with him, but he is staying put'

Mr. C looked back at me and said, 'I think there are a few other men outside that heard about your gift from god and would like to come see it and play with it.  Would that be ok boy?  After that, we can go home, you have had a big day son.'

i thought of going back home and Mr. C said.  'whats wrong pup, you look sad'.

I heard mens voices enter the room as daddy slipped a blindfold over my eyes.  'I just thought about going back to my house and seeing my mom and it makes me sad to think of that again.  This morning seems like such a long time ago.'

I felt someone pick the bottle up off my chest and i heard the top unscrewing and i flinched in surprise as several hands started to touch my legs and stomach.  'Oh son, you are not taking you back to your house.  You are staying with me tonight in my house'.  

'Really'?  I felt a thumb close my left nostril and the familiar smell filled my lungs.

Daddy was close to my ear and whispered to me 'yes, and dont worry about that, just open up your pussy for this nice man.  He has a birthday gift and a big treat for you'.

With that said and as I exhaled, I felt my asslips separate and open wide.  And wider.  And wider. And wider.  Holy fuck, this dude was just huge.  I sat up in the sling and felt a strong hand slowly push my chest down.  The thumb went to my other nostril and I repeated my breathing exercises.  I soon felt his pubes tickling my groin and he shoved a little deeper just to make sure I knew he could.  I let out a scream and my hands went up to the chains over my head.  I held onto them and tried to pull myself up and off of him.  But I was stuck.  My legs were stretched to the limit and there was no where I could go.  He moved forward and kept me fully stretched.  It felt like he was half way to my neck inside of me.  I tried a different approach as he started to back that huge cock out of me.  I leaned forward again to see if I could somehow reach the chains my feet were attached to.  There was no use, I couldn't reach those either.  I felt his very powerful hand on my chest and this time he pushed me back into my fur sanctuary and spoke. 

'If you relax boy, this is going to be a lot easier on you.  I dont give a fuck, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.  Your choice.  Get some more magic medicine in him and give him a spray of candy if he needs.  But get his calm and relaxed.....this bitch needs to be opened up.'   Wait, that voice, I know that voice. 

'Thanks for letting me close up the shop early Mr. C, you are right, this is too good to miss' the man said to Mr. C.

'Jax? Is that you?'

'Damn straight little bro, so relax, I got this.  Take my big black dick into your little pink pussy boy.  Fuck baby you are tight...'

I heard the spray can spray and felt a finger pry my mouth open.  I felt a towel enter and the finger pushed my mouth shut.  Daddy said, 'bite on the cold part and wrap your lips around the cloth and breath deep through your mouth.'   With that he pinched my nose shut.  I breathed in deeply several times and it felt like I was getting far away again, like I was hovering over the hammock.  The voices were indistinct and my hole was visible in my head like it just blossomed wide open.  I was in a dream?  I feel so funny.  I feel so alive.  I could hear voices, I could hear the chains rattle.  I could hear daddy talking in my ear but I couldnt figre out what he was saying.   It seemed like a couple minutes later I started to feel like I was settling back into my body and Jax's voice became louder and more clear.

'Fuck, I love the look and bloody scent of red on my cock.  Its like Neapolitan ice cream, vanilla, chocolate and now some pink strawberry.   Oh fuck that is some deep dicking that pussy can take.   Jesus his pussy is swallowing me hole.   He was fucking me so hard i felt my nipples being tweaked.  It was like I could feel every vein of his big cock rippling across my ass lips as he went in deep again.  Deep and holding it deep into my hole.   He was rubbing his thumb just above his cock on the tender part of my boy pussy.  He was rubbing and pushing and I was going crazy.  I felt something warm on my cock.  Something wet and warm.  Was someone sucking me?  Who would do that?  Oh fuck, I cant believe this feeling. 

Jax's voice was so sexy, telling me about how my asshole gripped him every time someone would pinch my nipples.  Telling me to clamp down on that big fucking dong because I was about to get his gift.  I had never had so many gifts on my birthday before.  I felt so special.  These men are so nice to help me celebrate and to teach my pussy how to open up they hardly needed to bring me gifts too, but so cool they did. 

Jax was pulling his dick all the way out and then slamming it back in and I heard him say.  'Look at that cunt gape.  She is dilated to a half dollar size if not more.  Someone get a flashlight.  Look inside that pussy hole.  Oh fuck, look at that.  Look at all the cum being churned into butter.  It is coating the walls.  All those little swimmers trying to burrow their way home.  Swim you little fuckers, swim, I got the next team of swimmers about to dive into the pool, the all black swimmers from my school. 

I could tell he was picking up speed, faster, deeper, faster, deeper, oh fuck he was going to deep.  'Oh daddy, it hurts me daddy, it hurts.'

'You need to relax, take your big brothers babies.   You are going to love when he uses you baby.  By the sweat on his chest you should be done in 5,  4,   3,    2,  you ready?  1.' 

'Ohhhhhhhooollllyyyyyy Fuckinggggggg mercy of goddddd, knocking that little tight virgin pussy up with my baby batter. '

I felt him convulsing several more times until he started to slow down.  But I was still getting sucked by someone and couldn't control it any longer.  I was going to fucking blow my load.  I started to moan and let out a whimper. 'oh, oh, oh god'.

But it stopped.  I could feel the cum welling up in my nuts and right before it shot out he stopped.  Why, why would someone do that?  I felt his hand squeeze my dick.  I felt something happening.  What is going on?  My cock was being squeezed tight, but I am going to cum?  Oh that hurts.  Oh that is amazing.  Oh fuck.  'Oh my god, I am going to shoot.  Can I shoot?  Please let go of my cock, let me touch it.  I felt my hands being grabbed and pulled over my head.  Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I am going to cum.  And with that I shot a load out of my cock.'

Mr. Ali laughed and said 'oh to be young again, that  first shot easily caught 4 feet of air'

I felt my cum splatter back onto me what seemed like seconds after it left my cock, it must have had quite a good hang time.  Volley after volley of cum shot out.  Dropping all over my chest in big globs.  I was panting and sweating.  I felt several tongues licking on my chest. 

Out of the corner of my right eye, I saw Ahmed go to one of the cabinet.  There were all these really strange looking things in it.  He picked up this big red thing and brought it over to Mr. C and said. 'why dont you use this ass plug so his gifts dont all escape by the time you get him home'.

I felt my daddy put his hand on my head and took the blindfold off.  I squinted to see again, but he was looking right into my eyes from a few inches away and said.  'Be strong for a minute ok?  Can you push out a little like you are on the toilet?  Not really hard, but push out your pussy, yeah, good, just like that.  A little more pup.'  I felt something kind of cold and slippery pushing into me.  'Be strong, be brave, you almost got it. One more push'

And with that my hole hurt really bad but then closed up a little bit.  Daddy asked, 'how do you feel.?

'Very full'

He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes again and said 'I love you Lukas'.

I smiled and said, 'I love you to Mr., I mean, I love you too daddy.'

• Like 10
  • Upvote 12

Part 16, welcome home.

I laid there in the hammock while the others started to clean up  There were several more people who were knocking on the door.  I am guessing they were some of Mr. Ali's staff looking for instructions because he would say things like try the one in the sling by the pool.  Or boy #5 up in loft should be ready for more by now, or there are two in the basement that probably need a break, but make sure they dont go far, others will want them in a little bit. 

As he was shutting the door, Jax lifted me out of the hammock.  My god he is strong, I held onto his arms for stability.  They were like tree branches, incredibly hard but remarkably smooth and soft as well.  I was pretty lost in the power of them so I probably stared too long because then I heard him say, 'you kind of like my guns huh kid?' 

'They are incredible.  Maybe sometime if you could, I could go to the gym with you?  I just found out I made the hockey team at State and need to bulk up.'

'Oh precious, I don't think you would want to go to my gym with me.  You would get eaten alive.'

That didn't really make much sense to me, but I said, well i have to get tough if I am going to play against with the big men in college.  He smiled and said, lets see how you do over the next few days.  But if you think you can handle them, they would love to show a nice little treat like you the ropes.

I was a little dizzy... probably from that drink Mr. Ali gave me a couple hours ago so it took me a minute to get dressed like the others were.  Slowly they started to leave the woodshed.  

Within a couple minutes they were all gone except Mr. Terry.  As I pulled my t shirt back over my head he stepped up behind me.   He grabbed the bottom of my t shirt and stretched it down my chest and belly.  He wrapped his arms tight around me and was very gently playing with my nipples through my shirt.  The scruff on his cheek was scratching my neck.  I felt his tongue come out and lick my neck and I heard him breath in as if he was sniffing my hair or my neck?  Or getting ready to taste his prey again.  He moved to my ear and whispered....'you did amazing tonight, I cant wait to have you worship me again.  Would you like that boy?  Would you like Uncle Terry to stretch out that sweet little cunt of yours again?  Let me put my gift in you over and over?' 

All I could do was nod, but he felt my head move and just kept rubbing his chest against my back and grinding his hips into my ass.  I felt my cock getting rock hard again.  He was still circling my nipples ever so slowly.  Feeling his scruffy masculine chin on my tender neck was amazing.  I just kind of melted back into him.  He size and power kept me safe while he just played with me like a little doll.

He whispered again into my ear... 'we are going to become very good friends, just like your daddy and I are.  You are going to wake up in the middle of the night wondering where I am, why is my cock not inside you keeping you warm and safe.  Why are you not looking into my eyes and feeling my powerful cock stretch your pussy lips wide.  Do you remember that feeling of when my cock was milking your hole boy.  Imagine what the inside of your pussy looks like coated with my sperm all over the walls of your colon? 

I nodded and let out a whimper.  It was like the only thing I could do.   I felt powerless to stop him and I didn't want to.  I loved how in control of my mind and body he was. 

He continued to sway and grind a little more, just repeating little comments to my ear.  A couple more kisses and he pulled apart from me and said, we better get back to the party.

A few minutes later we walked back into the kitchen.  Mr. Ali offered me to have a seat on a big chair and one of his staff handed me a drink and whispered in my ear....'Come back to us, Lukas come back to us'.  And he snapped his fingers.

I closed my eyes, shook my head and was like.  Wow, what just happened.  I felt a bit numb and confused.  Where am I?  What is going on?  Oh.... right, I brought some pizza to a party.  No, it was a pie.  Right, that cherry pie everyone was so excited about.  That's right, that's Mr. Ali the host.  And this is his house.  The room was bright and loud with everyone talking and commotion going on.  Mr. Ali spoke loudly and laughed and I hear him yell out, 'Tony, your new pizza boy woke up'.

I turned to my left and there was Mr. C. he had a beer in his hand and came over with a big smile on his face.  'Oh, nice of you to wake up Lukas.'

'I am so sorry Sir, I don't know what came over me.  I was doing a tour with Mr. Ali, he was showing me his house.  And he gave me a drink.  Oh my god, yes, he gave me drink.  I must have fallen asleep.  I am so sorry, please don't be upset with me?  I promise I will do better.  Please don't fire me.'

He laughed and said, 'Fire you, its not your fault pup, Mr. Ali needs to stop with his celebration drinks.'  Still laughing he said, 'I am not upset at all, I have been have a good time.  Actually, I had an amazing time.  But lets get out of here ok?

I stood up quickly and felt really funny.  Man my legs were really tight and my butt was really sore.  That chair isn't as comfortable as it looks, that's for sure.

Mr. Ali rushed over and kissed my forehead and said.  'oh my child of god, it was wonderful to meet you after all this time.  Thank you for helping me earlier and I do hope I will see you again very soon.  You are a great boy and an lucky young man.  You have some much brightness in your future.  He handed me a $100 bill and said this is for helping me out today.'

'Wow, are you kidding me Mr. Ali?  $100?  Oh, that is too much, it is just too much.'

'No son, you deserve that and a lot more but it is already more than twice what Mr. C allows for tips'

Mr. C looked at him and winked said, 'yes, it is a lot Lukas, I told you if you work hard it will pay off'

As I was walking out to the truck, I was walking a little funny.   Mr. C said, 'whats up Lukas, why are you limping?'

'I dont know Mr. C.  my legs are like rubbery feeling and my butt feels really funny.  I must have sat there funny during my nap.  Again, I am so sorry about that.' 

He said, 'Well give me the key, I will drive.'

I sat there quietly realizing I had three deliveries and had about a couple hundred in tips.  This was more money than I ever had before.  Mr. C was smiling and watching me count it.  I took the $100 bill and said 'Mr. C, I would like you to keep this.'  

He said, 'that's very generous, but I am not about to take your money.' 

'Well none of today would not be possible without you helping me, it is the least I can do.'

'Lukas, I had an incredible day also, I have watched you grow up and today I saw you take a big step toward becoming a man.  I am proud of you.  Do you want to know what you could do for me?'

'YES, anything!'

'Stay with me tonight?'

'Seriously?  YES, I would love that.  I don't want to think about going back home.'

As we pulled into his driveway he opened the garage door.  I looked at the garage door slowly open and cavernous garage open up to the light inside.  Just then I had this flashback in my head of someone saying 'yeah, shine that light in there and open up for me, be a good boy and open wide.'  At the same time I had this imagine in my head of a soft fleshy tunnel, wet and glistening, with white stuff coating the walls in thick layers.  It was light inside, it looked like the back of my throat or my esophagus or something.   My dick twitched and I reached up and touched my nipples. Almost to like check if they were still there.  Whhoooow, that was strange.  'What the heck was that'... I thought to myself.

Then I heard Mr. C, say 'What's wrong Lukas?'

I shook my head and tried to tell him the flashback I just had. 

'He commented, that is interesting, I love flashbacks like that.  I had a similar one a few minutes ago' and he smiled and rustled my head again. 

As we entered his house he said 'is your leg still bothering you?  You are still walking a little funny pup'.

'Yeah, I probably just need to do some stretching before bed' i said.

'Yes, yes we should, I have a few stretches in mind that I think would really help you out.  Oh shit... damn it.

'What Mr. C, what is it.'

'Oh Lukas, I just remembered the cleaning lady didn't come today, I had the sheets for the spare rooms in the wash, but she didn't make the beds.'

'Oh that's ok Mr. C, I can sleep on the couch or in the hammock downstairs even.'

'No, that's ok, you are my guest, I will sleep on the couch' he said.

'Is it one of those big beds,' I asked?

'Oh yes, big king size and amazing soft.'

'Well, I dont mind sharing if you dont mind?  Sometime's when my uncle visited he slept in my bed with me.'

'Oh? Well that is interesting in several ways, but yes, we could share, I don't mind at all if you are ok with it.' Mr. C said.

I heard a noise down the hall and Mr. C said, 'Oh Lukas, I am so forgetful, I forgot but I told my very good friend Terry he could stay too.  You might have met him at Mr. Ali's house?  He said he bumped into you a couple times.  He said he was having a cigar when you got there and then brought him some of the cherry pie.'

As Mr. Terry, came out of the hallway, he and Mr. C hugged each other and then Mr. Terry came over and said, 'hello again pup.'

I stuck my hand out and said 'Hello Mr. Terry, nice to see you again too.  I hope you enjoyed the pie.'

He passed by my hand and went in for a hug and said, 'it was the most amazing pie I have ever had and why don't you drop the Mr. and just call me Uncle Terry.'  When he was hugging me his facial hair tickled my neck and it was almost like he was smelling me.   How funny I thought, but yet, why is my dick getting hard?  Why has it been getting hard all day? 

Mr. C commented to Uncle Terry, 'Lukas and I were just discussing sleeping arrangements, my housekeeper has all the beds torn up except the master bed.  Lukas had said we could share.  But I hadn't told him yet you were staying over as well.  Why don't you and Lukas take the big bed and I can sleep on the couch.'

'Mr. C, I have an idea..... I don't need much room, we could have like a slumber party and all three sleep in the bed?  I could be in the middle, again 'I don't need much room.  Then you on one side and Uncle Terry on the other side......  Or you know, I can just go home, it would be ok.'

'NO NO NO, you are not going home.  I mean.  I would like it if you stayed here with us.  Terry you wouldn't mind if Lukas sleeps between us tonight would you'?

I felt Uncle Terry put his hand on the small of back near my waist line and say. 'I think that sounds like a wonderful idea Tony.'  Mr. C walked down the hallway toward the bedroom and Uncle Terry's hand slipped a little lower and patted my butt. 

Fuck, my dick is getting even more hard.  Maybe I am going to need to jack off before bed.  I don't know whats wrong with me today. 

I then felt Uncle Terry take my hand and start to move me down the hall behind him.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Guest djdrew
On 5/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, drscorpio said:

Here's a technical thought. It looks like you are cutting and pasting from a word processing program of some sort. When you do that, the forum software will give you an option near the bottom of the window to remove formatting. It would help your posts look right if you did that. There is no way for the staff to fix them if you don't remove the formatting. 

Now just my personal thoughts, the idea that he would even think of trafficking an innocent boy much less his own flesh and blood into sex slavery pretty much obliterates my boner over the story. Once the characters start doing things like that, I cannot enjoy the story any more. 

I disagree.  The “father son” deal is more of a turn off to me.  The father is already taking away his kid’s innocence and it is being done without the kid’s consent.  I prefer the darker story line since the kid in this work of fiction is not able to choose what is happening either way. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, djdrew said:

I disagree.  The “father son” deal is more of a turn off to me.  The father is already taking away his kid’s innocence and it is being done without the kid’s consent.  I prefer the darker story line since the kid in this work of fiction is not able to choose what is happening either way. 

That’s a fair point. The coercion aspect is a lot clearer in the latest installment. 

• Like 1

Hi, thanks.  I appreciate all the different perspectives.   It been interesting trying to process the different comments, but certainly realize we all have different turn ons, triggers and turn offs or limits.   I will try and take those perspectives into account as Lukas, Tony and the others help guide Lukas into adulthood.  Have a great day everyone.  Chapter 17... hopefully tomorrow.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, masctravelingpup said:

Hi, thanks.  I appreciate all the different perspectives.   It been interesting trying to process the different comments, but certainly realize we all have different turn ons, triggers and turn offs or limits.   I will try and take those perspectives into account as Lukas, Tony and the others help guide Lukas into adulthood.  Have a great day everyone.  Chapter 17... hopefully tomorrow.  

2 hours ago, jayfox said:

It's great that your trying to move the story to appeal to as many as you can but you can't please everyone.
Your a good writer so just do what you do and people will either like it or won't.

Yeah, it's your story. Tell it the way you want to. I appreciate your asking for input, but you need to be happy with it more than anyone. 

• Like 2

Part 17, Can I ask you something?

I had not ever been in Mr. C's bedroom.  Uncle Terry was still holding my hand as we entered it was dark except the glow of the fireplace.  Uncle Terry lead me over to the bed and patted on it to show I should sit down.  The room got brighter as Mr. C was lighting some candles.  With each candle flickering I could see a little better.  Like the rest of his house, it was super cool.  Great abstract and modern art on the walls, this really tall high four post bed.  Uncle Terry was then pulling back the covers and rearranging the pillows a little bit.  As I sat on the bed, I sunk it, this was the most amazingly soft bed I have ever felt.  The duvet was bright white, so soft, pure and clean.  The sheets on the bed were really dark blue.  I was so comfortable and happy, I just sat there just watching the two of them.  It seemed Uncle Terry was pretty familiar with Mr. C's room as he moved around with ease and knowing where everything was.  Mr. C went into his bathroom and by the flicker of light emerging, I could tell was lighting some candles in there too. 

Having pulled back the covers, Uncle Terry walked back around the bed toward me.  As he did so, he unbuttoned his shirt.  I hadnt noticed until now, but it was beautifully pressed.  The bright white of it showed off his dark features well.   The carpet of fur that started to be visible with each button had my complete attention.  Similar to Mr. C, his body was super sexy.  He put his shirt over the back of a chair by the fireplace and came over and knelt down on one knee if front of me.  The bed was so tall, my feet didnt reach the floor.  I felt his left hand pick up my foot and place it on his thigh.  He started to unlace my shoes.  I dont know why, I could have helped, but I just sat there watching him.  Once my shoe was off, he rubbed my foot for a minute and then peeled my sock off very slowly while he looked up at me and said 'lets get you ready for bed pup.'  He then moved over to my other foot and repeated the process.  It seemed he took a little extra time rubbing my foot. It felt so nice, I closed my eyes for a minute. 

Mr. C startled me when i felt his hands on both sides of my t-shirt.... slowly raising it over my head.  After taking it off, he folded it nicely and put it on the chair next to Uncle Terry's shirt.  Mr. C took his shirt off and folded it and put it in the chair as well.  Uncle Terry stood up, took both of my shoes and socks and put them next to the chair too.  I chuckled to myself and thought, boy, they are very neat.  They sure would have a field day seeing my room.  But, this must be the way adults take care of their things.  I loved how thoughtful, confident and gentle minded they were.  I sat there just absorbing the light from the candles and looking into the fireplace.  I then realized, they had taken their sock and pants off and like everything else was neatly folded and put into the chair.  They were not wearing underwear, but both had on Under Armour jock straps.  It was cool they were such good friends that they didn't seem uncomfortable around each other in just their jocks.   Both of them had bodies you would see in Men's Health.  So handsome and so well built.  True men for sure.

I stood up and started to remove my pants.  My legs still felt like rubber and I stumbled a little while bending over to pull them off my ankles.  Mr. C. was there and caught me.  Man, he is so strong.  He braced me and stood behind me close while I finished taking my pants off.  Understanding the pattern, I folded them and put them in the chair under my t-shirt.  Mr. C, took my hand and guided me into the bathroom where Uncle Terry was already brushing his teeth.  Mr. C opened the packaging of a new toothbrush, put a good strip of paste on the top and handed it over to me. 

When he did, I got a really big smile on my face.  He cocked his head a little and said, 'whats so funny pup'? 

I glanced over at Uncle Terry grinning into the mirror while brushing his teeth to make sure he was doing a good job and I looked back at Mr. C and said..'Oh, nothing really.   It would probably make me sound stupid.'

'Hey, what did I tell you about calling yourself that?' 

'This is just really fun for me.  I just haven't had a sleep over with my friends in years.  Once I started to grow up, my dad prohibited me from staying with my friends thinking we might try and sneak some girls in.  And this is really fun.  Well, and I haven't had anyone to remind me to brush my teeth in years.'

As Uncle Terry spit, he said, 'Well let's hope this is the beginning of many sleep overs we have.  Also, Lukas, I know you probably miss him, but Tony and I would love to be your father figures whenever you need anything.'

We all finished out teeth and laughed and joked to make sure we all were minty fresh.  It was also quite obvious that my cock again had gotten really hard and my butt stung like it was on fire.  I looked down and noticed Uncle Terry's cock head was so hard and big it was sticking out of the top of his waist band.  All of a sudden, I panicked, I thought, oh man, how am I going to jack off.  If I am going to sleep, I have shoot my load.  But, there is no way without them knowing what I am doing.  So I told myself to focus and I hoped it would just go down.

As we walked back into the bedroom Uncle Terry went around the far side of the bed and slipped in.  His super dark features really made a sharp contrast against the white duvet.  Mr. C. patted on the side of the bed we were on and motioned for me to climb in.  I got in and moved to the middle of the bed.  I again couldnt believe this bed, it was like crawling on a cloud.  Uncle Terry had lifted the covers over him and nestled me in as Mr. C climbed in on the other side of me.

We all three laid on our backs staring at the ceiling.  I could feel Mr. C's right leg touching my left leg.  Then I felt Uncle Terry's hairy leg brush up against my right leg and my cock got ROCK hard.  Like harder than it ever had been.  This is so strange, why would that make me so hard?  Every time either of them moved even a tiny bit my cock would jump and leak.  I then realized I was also letting out a little moan or maybe it was more of a whimper. 

Mr. C broke the silence and said, 'is everything ok Lukas?'

I froze, I didn't know what to say.  Shit, what was I going to do.  I was like the Oreo filling between these two, I couldn't get out of bed and take care of my dick, but I could tell it was starting to leak.  Oh shit, what if I got my pre-cum on his sheets or duvet.  I am sure these sheets were not cheap.  What do I do?

Mr. C, said it again, 'Lukas, are you ok?  You seem to be in some discomfort, is the bed not comfortable?  Do you need another pillow?  What's wrong, please tell me.'

'Well Mr. C.  I have a confession.  I normally jack off before bed and I am afraid my penis is not wanting to let me go to sleep yet.  I am sorry, this is so embarrassing'.

Uncle Terry laughed out loud and said, 'oh shit, is that all?  Get it out pup, you can shake one out, it isn't going to bother me.  Fuck, when I was your age I was jacking off all the time, I didn't care if I was alone, or my buddies were around or my brothers for that matter...'

'Really?  you would jack off with your buddies?  Like a circle jerk?'

Mr. C then laughed and said, 'how do you know about circle jerks Lukas?'

'A couple of my friends at school were telling me about it after hockey practice and said they were going to one and invited me.  I asked them what it was and they told me that some guys drop their pants, get hard, jack off and then shoot their loads.'

Uncle Terry turned on his side toward me.  He was just a few inches from my face and said....'did you go?'

'Oh heavens no.  I told them that I ain't gay, but I also heard my dad in my head saying, that touching or pleasuring yourself prior to marriage is a sin and I would burn in eternal hell fire.'

'Your dad sure thinks a lot of hell', Mr. C said.  But then he added, 'Lukas, doing a circle jerk does not make you gay.  Gay is something you will feel in your soul.  Just jacking off with your buddies is just that....jerking off with your buddies.  Gay would be something you feel inside you.  Like when you see a handsome man you get butterflies in your stomach or your cock twitches.  Or maybe like when he touches you, you want him to keep going.  You want him to kiss you, you want his hands on you.  It is like you cant get this guy out of your mind, you wonder what he looks like naked.  You want to see him naked and you want him to touch you.  To hold you.  But it is not just to jack off.  That is just a mechanical need men have.'

All the while he was doing that, Uncle Terry was slowly moving his hairy leg against my smooth skin.  He was also tracing his finger down my side, he was starting by my armpit and moving down my side to my waste band and then back up again.  He was going so slow, I couldn't even see his hand moving above the covers and I was hoping Mr. C couldn't see it.  But, holy fuck, my cock was leaking like crazy. 

It was silent for a minute but Mr. C then turns on his side toward me also.  As I laid there on my back, I thought I was about to burst.  So I finally said.  'Can I ask a personal question?'

They both said in unison.   'YES'

'Would you guys.  Well, would you guys mind.  Or well, would you guys ever.'

Uncle Terry said, 'spit it out pup.' 

'Ok, could we maybe do a circle jerk now?' 

I then felt Mr. C put his hand on my pre-cum soaked underwear and rub my cock.  Uncle Terry moved his hand up to my chest and started to circle my right nipple.  I again let out a whimper.  He kept touching and circling them and I moaned a little louder. 

Mr. C hooked his thumb around my waist band and pulled each side down little by little.  He sat up and pulled them off my ankles.  I laid there totally naked and rock hard between these two incredibly hot men.  Mr. C shed his jock and I got to see his huge cock.  I looked over and could tell that Uncle Terry was shedding his jock as well.  Holy fuck, they were naked and laying with me.  I felt so at peace. I felt so excited.  I was so appreciative they didnt tease or make fun of me.  It is just jacking off.  It's not gay without all those other things.  But I thought to myself about what Mr C said.  I wanted them to touch me, I wanted to see them naked, I wanted to feel their hairy chests and legs against my legs.  I wondered what their cocks smelled like.  I loved how Uncle Terry smelled my neck, and how when he cupped my ass earlier, my cock jumped.  Wait Lukas, focus.... you need to focus.  This is just a circle jerk.  They are just helping you get off.  That is all this is.  My dad's face popped into my head and said....'Stop thinking those sinful things, you little pervert'.

Well, that it did.  I shook my head and was back present with Mr. C and Uncle Terry.  I was focused again.  My cock was being touched.  It felt incredible.  My mind was reeling.  What Uncle Terry was doing to my nipples was incredible.  Both of them were totally focused on me.  I so wanted to see them work their big cocks but they didn't even touch them.  Wow, what self control they have I thought to myself. 

I finally asked, 'do you guys want to jack off too?  I don't think I will last long'

Uncle Terry said, 'we both shot a couple loads earlier and might later on...but we are good pup.  This is about you.  Just two buddies helping our little buddy out right now.'

Mr. C said, 'Lukas, would you like to feel something really amazing?'

As Uncle Terry applied more pressure to my nipples, all I could do was moan and say....'Yes, yes please Sir.'

With that, he took his free hand down to my hole, he was circling around my butt.  My butt felt so funny.  It felt like he was turning something inside me.  But what could it be?  But it couldn't be...it didn't really hurt, if felt awesome.  The sensation was crazy.  It felt so surreal.  But yes... it felt like something was inside me?  Wow, my mind is just going crazy with these new feelings.  Uncle Terry continued to work my nipples from slow circles to little pinches.  He was kissing my neck, smelling me again.  Oh fuck he is sniffing my neck again.  He doesn't know what that is doing to me.  Uncle Terry was holding and slowly stroking my cock with one hand and playing with my ass with the other. 

'Lukas, you like the way your butt feels?'

Again, Uncle Terry's perfectly timed tugs on my tits were driving me crazy.  All I could get out was a whimper and a very quiet 'ya, ya, ya'.  Uncle Terry was right at my ear and said 'yes Tony, he said he would love his butt to feel better'.

Uncle Terry kept whispering to me.  'let go pup, let him play with that hole.'  Mr. C was pulling on the plug that was in my hole and pulling on it a little bit and pushing it in, he was sort of fucking my hole without me having any idea the size of this plug inside me.  The plug that was keeping all that sperm in me from the woodshed.   Making sure that cum was working its way into my system.  

My moaning and panting and whimpers were picking up.  I couldn't keep quiet any longer, I was feeling comfortable with Uncle Terry talking dirty in my ear and Mr. C was driving me crazy between my ass and stroking my cock.  I knew I was about to shoot.  I was grabbing the sheets on either side of me.  I could feel my nuts churning.  Mr. C knew it too.  He could feel my cock pulsing in his hand.  He was timing his stroking of my cock with the movements in my ass.   He was in perfect unison.  Uncle Terry was no stranger of what was going on in my body and he knew I was reaching climax.  My ass was grinding into the bed, my legs kept instinctively opening wider and wider and spasming back closed again.  My legs kicking like a horse every once in a while.   

Mr. C was rocking my cock and the plug, back and forth and Uncle Terry was really working those tits and talking into my ear about being a good boy for them.  'Oh, oh, oh my.  Oh fuck.  Oh god.  Please? Oh fuck yes, please.  Please let me cum.  Please.  Please, I need to cum.  Oh shit....' and with that I opened my eyes and saw cum shoot a good three feet into the air.  At that exact moment of my first volley of cum shooting out, Mr. C pulled that plug out of my hole.  I convulsed not understanding what my ass was going through.  I could feel my asslips open wide and blossoming open wide and then closing tightly shut.  Trapping those loads in me.

Volley after volley of cum shot out.  The first three shots were all straight up in the air and 2 to 3 feet.  They splatted back on me and Mr. C's hand as they landed.  Eventually my cock stopped convulsing and I was panting heavy.   Uncle Terry was kissing my head and my ear and my neck and just saying.  'it's ok, I got you, we got you, it's ok, just relax, just breath, we got you pup.  He was now just rubbing my belly and settled in next to me.  Mr C took his place back laying next to me.  Both of them were running their fingers all over me.  My chest, my stomach, up to my chin, through my hair.  Just planting gentle kisses onto me.  My breathing returns to normal and I was just smiling.  The more I thought about it, the bigger my smile got. 

'What are you thinking Lukas'. 

'I am just so happy Mr. C, this has been the best day ever.'

'And how do you feel?  How does your cock feel?  How does your ass feel?'

'My dick has never felt so good.  No one has ever touched it before.  Heck, no one has ever touched me before.  My butt feels so funny.  It is all tingly, warm, wet and stings a little, but it also feels very empty.'

Uncle Terry kissed my cheek and said 'lets get some sleep, we can see if it still feels empty in the morning and see what we can do about that then if you like.'

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12