Part 20, You ready to deliver?

I woke up a little while later to hear Mr. C whisper in my ear..... 'come back to me'.  I was startled by his voice and my eyes flew open.  I was laying on Uncle Terry's bare chest and I was totally naked.  'What the heck, oh gosh, I am sorry Sir, I must have rolled over in my nap.'  I quickly was processing this data, why am I naked on Mr. C's bed with them both naked.  How very strange.  It was like my dream again.

Uncle Terry said, 'hey boy, it is perfectly natural and I actually liked watching you sleep, you were so peaceful and you make the funniest little moans and whimpers.  It is all good.'

Mr. C pulled on my leg and I rolled over to see him trying to strip the sheets off the bed that Uncle Terry and I were laying in.   As he pulled harder, he said 'I need to get the bloo..... a stain out of these.  Lukas, you better get ready for work, we have to get in soon, with the Sunday games on, it will be a busy day.'

'I work today?'

'Well of course if you can?  I know you have school tomorrow so I thought I could have you work the afternoon shift if you would?  Don't you want to?'

I got a huge grin on my face and started to spring from the bed.... 'DO I?  Oh man, I have been so foggy, I forgot you hired me, of course I do.  I would love to work today.'   When I got off the bed I was stretching and trying to loosen up a bit.  I grabbed my thighs and my butt to kneed them a little. 

Uncle Terry said, 'you stiff there this morning Lukas'?  

With a puzzled look on my face, I continued to stretch and bend over and said.  'Yeah, my legs and my butt are so tight'.

'Oh yeah, you got in a lot of deliveries last night, you better get in the shower.  You can use mine' Mr. C said.  

I walked into his bathroom and it reminded me where I was.  I am in the amazing home of the coolest dude in town.  My boss, my friend, oh (as I blushed) and now my circle jerk friend.

As I stood at the sink brushing my teeth, Uncle Terry entered totally naked and completely natural acting and came over and got out some shaving stuff and put on the counter.  Boy, he sure knows his way around Mr. C's bathroom.  He then went over to turn on the shower.  I started to lather up my face and heard Mr. C say he was going to the laundry room downstairs.  

Uncle Terry came up behind me.  So tall, so dark, so sexy, so hairy and took the tube of shaving cream and said, 'that's not how a man shaves.  Didn't your father show you how to do this?'

I shook my head no and said, 'my dad never had time for me and my brothers were older and too busy.'

He moved in closer behind me, I could feel his hairy naked body touching my back.   He said, 'turn on the hot water and bend over and get your face all wet with hot water.  As hot as you can stand.'

I did and as I bent over my butt moved back and I could feel his cock pressing against the cheek of my ass.  Startled, I stood back up, but noticed my cock was starting to get a little stiff.  Uncle Terry took the tube of shaving cream and put a dab of cream in his hand.  He then came up under each of my arms with his arms and stood with his big furry daddy chest against my smooth boy back.  I felt so comfortable, I just instinctively relaxed a little and pressed back against the safety of his big pecs.

His chin came right up to the nape of my neck and he slowly worked the cream onto my warm wet face.  I couldn't stop my cock, it was getting bigger and bigger and started to crawl its way between the edge of the counter and the sink bowl.  I hoped he didnt notice.  But he was slowly and softly whispering into my ear what he was doing.  'There, see that pup, just a little and push it out, then move some over here, see how that spreads out wider with each movement?  You might think you need a lot, but it is all about control and using what you have'. 

He kept looking into my eyes and at my face as he slowly spread the cream on my face.  I relaxed more and let my muscles go looser, I could feel he was hard as well and leaking on my lower back.   My cock just kept getting bigger and bigger, and the precum and cock head started to push out of my foreskin and onto the counter.  I saw him every once in a while looking into the mirror and down at the counter.  Oh god, he knew I was hard.  He kept focusing on my face and as his fingers moved circles around my face.  It seemed his cock was making little circles around my butt.  

I thought, what is wrong with me, is this part of a circle jerk?  Or is this something else?  What do I do?  Or do I just enjoy how nice it feels?

He then took his hands down to the sink, they were inches above my hard cock now splayed across the counter.  He finished washing his hands and picked up the razor.  He used his finger to push my chin up a little bit and held it with his left hand while he brought the razor to my face with his right hand. 

He said, 'it is important to go with the grain of your face and whiskers.  I do the bottom half first and then the top half.  So you start here at the jaw or chin line and go all the way down your neck.  He slowly moved his eyes back and forth in the mirror between the razor, my eyes and every once in a while looking down at my shaft.  He repeated this several times and used his left hand to move my head from side to side.  He commented, 'there you go boy, see how I am working that across your face.  Just relax and let me do the work, I got you pup'.

This god of a man has me so turned on, I was leaking like crazy and all I could do was nod and let out a little whimpered, 'yeah'.

He reached down with his right hand to rinse off the blade and his left hand had a little shaving cream on it and very gently traced down my neck to my chest and went to each nipple.  As he touched my nipple my cock jumped and I let out another but slightly louder whimper and moan.  He just looked at me in the mirror and tweaked my other nipple.  'Boy likes that', he whispered in my ear. 

He kept his left hand circling my nipples, so very slowly, so sensually, occasionally twisting them ever so lightly.  His right hand with the razor moved up by my ear.  I melted back into his chest, putting significant pressure on his chest and stomach as I leaned against him.  He slowly moved the razor down from my ear to my chin where he had ended before.  He slowly worked over the rest of my left side of my face and did under my nose and lips.  His left hand went up to my face and collected the little bits of cream still on the completed side.  He rinsed the razor again and pushed harder against my butt with his cock.  He cock was leaking down my ass cheek and ass crack.  I could feel the warmth of his precum.  I should have been disgusted that his body fluids were on me, but instead, my cock leaked harder.   The mirror was getting steamy from the shower still being on.  His left hand went back to touching my tits and his right hand finished my face.  

Oh my god, what is happening to me?  I knew I loved this attention, but my hormones were totally out of control.  What do I do? 

Well, I didnt have to think long.  As he finished shaving he brought his right hand down to my pecs.  His left arm was under my left arm and his hand twisted my tits.  I felt my cock leaping up and down off the counter.  His right arm was also under my right arm and his hand was also on my right tit.  he was still holding onto the razor at the same time.  His hips and cock were still making little circles on my ass.  My cock kept jumping.

His stubble was on my neck and he whispered in my ear.  'It's ok boy, set it free....  It wants to get out' 

I felt like I was going to cum, but how would that be possible, I wasn't even touching myself? 

My cock seemed like it was slapping itself up and down on the counter.  He then bit my ear a little bit, twisted just a little on both nipples and my cock erupted all over the sink.  It shot volleys across the sink, over the faucets and onto the mirror.  It hit the mirror with such force I heard the splat after splat onto the mirror and counter.   He continued to give me little kisses and said, 'good boy.  Very few people have the ability to let go and let others let them cum.... and look, we didn't even have to touch your boy cock for it to climax.   There are so SO SO many other parts of you that can do that same thing.'

Just then Mr. C came back in and came up to us. 

Uncle Terry said, 'look babe, I taught him to shave'.

'Well that is incredibly impressive Lukas.  Did you enjoy Uncle Terry teaching you that?'.  For the first time, I had this lust still in me after I shot.  Normally after I shoot my load I am done and embarrassed that my immoral thoughts corrupted my mind and allowed the devil to live within me for a few minutes.  But this time,..... I felt amazing.  I felt powerful, I felt strong.  I felt incredible.'

Uncle Terry said, 'and Tony, you wont believe this... but he was able to cum without his cock ever being touched?'

Mr. C got a huge grin on his face and said, 'Lukas is that right?'

It seemed like he was ok that I did and I said, 'yeah, something tripped inside me Mr. C, I felt like I was about to cum and the next thing I knew, it was blasting all over the mirror.'

'Wow, that is amazing, you are a special one, I knew it all along'

'Special?' I asked?

Oh fuck yes pup, when you can do that, it means your mind controls your orgasms and there are many things that can now made cum'

He slapped my butt in a playful way and with a big cheesy grin on his face.

I walked over and got in the shower and I heard Mr C say.  I am proud of you for getting over your fears, there is so much to learn about pleasure and the depths of it that you can reach.  I watched from the shower as he used my underwear to clean off the mirror and said.... 'But that was an impressive start for sure, but lets get you to work boy.'

• Like 8
  • Upvote 13

Great chapter!  Love a boy who can cum without touching his cock ....... does it count if a huge cock is massaging your prostate?    If it does, I can still cum too without touching my cock :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 21,   Do I help or no?

Mr C was climbing into the shower and said, 'hey pup, can you go downstairs, the room across from the play, I mean the rec room is the laundry room, can you get our work clothes out of the drier and bring them up?'

Knowing we were running late, I bolted down stairs in just my underwear.  I was walking through the lower level where the huge screen TV and wet bar were and saw the hallway where the laundry room was.  It was darker heading down the hallway, but there was a red glow coming out of the rec  room.  I could hear the dryer buzzing so I knew which door it was in.  However, right before entering the laundry room i looked to my right and saw the red light.  It was just a small red light on the ceiling in the center of the room.   I turned and entered the room.  This is the room that I was in yesterday when Mr. C had me get him some things from the fridge.  The light was directly over the hammock in the middle of the room.  My eyes got accustom to the light a little bit and I entered the room.  I realized there were mirrors all over and cabinets.   I put my left hand on the chain holding the hammock up and ran my right hand on the leather straps of the cradle of it.   It reminded me of something.  But what? 

I heard Uncle Terry holler down the steps 'did you find it ok'?

Startled, I turned back toward the door and entered the laundry and said 'yes Sir, getting the things now'.

As I turned off the light of the laundry room and my eyes again focused on the red light above the hammock, I remembered.... oh it is like from my dream I had.  I was in a hammock like that in a dark room with candles.  I felt my cock harden as i turned to the left and headed back through the lower level to the stairway up. 

Mr. C was standing looking out of the window over the kitchen sink finishing a cup of coffee.  He continued to look outside as he was rinsing the mug before putting it in the dishwashers.  He was standing there just in his underwear, tall and confident.  I could see the sun pouring in the window and illuminating the fur on his broad chest and my cock continued to thicken.  What the fuck is wrong with me?  I just shot my load a few minutes ago and it was already getting hard.  

I put the clothes on the kitchen island and separated my stuff from his.  As I pulled my jeans on, I winced at the tenderness in my butt and upper thighs.  Hopefully tomorrow at school the trainer is in and can stretch me out a little before hockey practice.  

As Mr. C approached the island to start putting his clothes on, he noticed me smiling and said, 'whats so funny?'

'Funny?  Nothing, just really happy Sir.   This last day has been amazing.  I am so happy you gave me a job and let me sleep over and well.  Well, and.'

'And what?' he said

'Well, you guys taught me more about growing up and the circle jerk and how to shave and all kinds of stuff.  I just really appreciate it and I just wanted you to know how happy I am.'  And with that, I went over to him and gave him a hug bear hug. I stood on my toes to be taller and my neck fit perfectly in the crook of this neck and shoulder.   He held me for a long time, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.  I just was taking in his freshly showered smell. 

I broke away from the hug quickly once I realized my cock was now rock hard against this thigh.

He kind of shook his head quick, like ....what? why? whats wrong?  He saw me adjusting myself and turning red. 

He came over and lifted my chin so he could look into my eyes and said, 'Lukas, dont ever be embarrassed for having a hard on around me.  I am flattered.' And with that, he opened a drawer in the island and took out 3 of the blue diamond shaped vitamins and gave me two and he took one.   

We finished getting dressed and I smiled back again and let him know that I heard and appreciated his not teasing me about my erection.

He let me drive and on the way to the restaurant, I just sat there with a grin.  My hard cock had escaped the leg band of my boxer briefs and was snaking down the leg of my jeans.  Mr. C looked over at me and said, 'can I ask you something pup'? 

I glanced over and nodded and raised my eyebrows.

'Did you enjoy spending the night with me?'

I quickly said, 'oh my heavens, yes Sir'

'And what about with Uncle Terry?'

'Oh yes Sir, I think he is great, you guys seem like the best of friends'

'Yeah, we are very close for sure'

He then asked, 'did you like him helping you shave?'

'Yeah, it was super cool that he helped me.  I am sorry I got so turned on by it.'

'Stop right there Lukas.  Please don't ever apologize for being turned on.  Being turned on is a gift.  A gift to you and to the person who is making you turned on.  It is a beautiful way to show appreciation to a man who is making you happy.  Please dont ever conceal that, ok?   Well, you have to be careful, but for me you know and want to know more, it is a beautiful thing.  ok?'

With a huge smile, I said, 'sweet, thanks for explaining that to me.'

'I mean dont be a slut like women are, but it is ok to appreciate being turned on, you will learn how to regulate that excitement with time.  I wondered, if you like the shaving, Uncle Terry only did your face.  Maybe we could show you how to shave the rest of you later on?'

'The rest of me?' I asked?

'Oh yes, there are so many other parts men can trim or shave, maybe if you want, we can do some more when we get home', he said.

'Get home?

'Yes, well if you like hanging out at our house, I want you to think of it as yours as well.'

'Gosh Sir, I feel so safe and happy and loved there.  I would love to spend more time with you.  Well, or you and Uncle Terry when he is there.'

As we pulled into the lot, he rustled my hair and said, 'good boy, now lets get you some tips.  Do you remember everything from yesterday?'

'Yes Sir, I think so, oh, wait, my help cards, what did I do with my help cards?'

He opened the glove box and pulled them out and handed them to me as we exited the truck and said, 'Here they are, I got you covered pup.'

As we entered the restaurant and things were crazy busy.  Mr C yelled out, 'what is going on?'

Jax hollered back, 'we just got slammed with a huge order and we were already busy because of all the games on.'

Mr. C said to 'go up front and help with the deliveries' while he joined Jax and the rest of the guys in the kitchen.

There were 2 others ready to head out and they were each looking over the routes.   Both saw this one order for two pizzas and the guy looked at the woman and said 'I aint going to that one, lets give it to the new kid'.

'Sure, I can do it, what is it?' I asked.

The one guy said, 'it is bad area, lots of dealers and skanks.  Here is what you do,  you just go in the front door, dont ring the bell, they dont like that.  There is a table as soon as you enter the house, they always leave a big stash of cash there.  Just put the pizza down and take the money and get the fuck out of there.   They are friends of Jax's but dont tell him I said so, but it is a bunch of his ex-cons.  They have usually been partying and drinking so DON'T bother them!  Do you hear me kid?  Do NOT bother them.  Just go in, drop off the pie, get your money and get the fuck out.'

'Sure I can do that, no worries' I said.  I got this easy.

I could see Sarah's name tag and she grabbed my arm and then she looked at the other guy and said, 'Wait, Noah, you realllllly should do this, you shouldn't let him go, he is new'.   

'Fuck that.' Noah said, 'he is a big kid, he is 18, he can handle himself, right dude?'

'Yeah of course, I got this' I said and I loaded up the delivery box and headed out the back door.

I found the house easy enough and parked in the driveway.   There were several other cars in the driveway and sort of parked all over the place.  The house was big but not well maintained.   As I walked up the sidewalk, I could hear some house music getting louder.  As Noah said, the front door was part way open and I entered.  I had smelled pot a couple times before and when I was nearing the house it smelled like someone was smoking some of the marijuana. 

Sure enough, just inside the door was a table with a wad of cash on it.  I set the pizza down and took the wad of cash.  As I was turning to leave and stuffing the money into my pocket, I heard something that sounded like a cry for help.  I stopped in my tracks and listened.   The music was kind of loud but I heard it again.  I moved closer to the rickety wooden steps leading to upstairs and bent my ear toward the steps.   Then I heard it again, 'stop'  'please stop' 'stop it hurts'  'I cant' 'please'.   It sounded like a woman, her voice was soft but scared.  Maybe it was the TV?  Maybe she was being hurt?  Fuck, what do I do.

I got out my cards and asked myself.  'Should I defy Noah's instructions to get the heck out and go upstairs and see if she needs help?'  i turned over the card and it read... 'Yes, absolutely'.

I slowly started to sneak up the old wooden staircase.  The smell of marijuana was getting stronger and the music was getting louder.   I made it to the top of the steps and hear two voices coming out of one of the rooms.  I carefully crept down the hallway and peaked into the room.  It was two black dudes with their backs to me sitting on some old gross dirty furniture, smoking some weed and playing a video game.  The noise of the music seemed to drown out my footsteps. 

Then I heard more cries for help.  'please don't' 'oh god' 'no' 'no' 'oh please' they weren't loud screams of pain, more like whimpers and mini screams mixed together.  I snuck further down the dark hall and noticed the door was cracked open at the end of the hall.  I got close enough to peak in and saw a dark haired guy blindfolded on the bed.  It wasnt a woman at all, it was a dude.  A small tiny dude having sex.  He was tied around his arms and legs to the bed posts.  There was this huge black dude covered in tats with a giant cock fucking him.  There was a second black dude kneeling over his head feeding his big black cock deep into the guys mouth. 

I then noticed the guy getting used, reach over and picked up something over to this other side.  It was a little brown bottle.  My eyes instantly zeroed in on it.  It was all I could see.  My eyes got huge and I knew it was the bottle of magic.  Just then, I felt a guy lunge at me from behind.  I felt his arm come up from behind and get me in a head lock.  He had to be 6 foot 6 inches and super strong.  He other hand went up to my mouth and firmly clamped my mouth closed.  My eyes stayed glued on the brown bottle from the room and my heart raced.   The guy behind me held me very firm and whispered into my ear.   Well well well, what do we have here, but a beautiful blond princess.  If you know what is good for you just stay very calm and very still and he shook me a little and said 'understood'?

I nodded my head yes and he started pulling me toward another room across the hallway.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Part 22, Princess and the pigs.

His bicep vice grip around my neck was making me choke a little bit at first, but as he started to pull me through this bedroom, he squeezed even more. 

I was able to choke and gasp the words out.....'Please dont hurt me'.

He slowly started to relax his arm once he realized I wasn't resisting.   Being happy to breath again, I put my hands on his forearms which were still around my neck.  I commented 'what amazing ink', his skin was as pale as mine as I slowly traced my fingers across the beautiful orange, white and red coy going up his arm. 

'Do you remember me?' he asked?

I was confused and said, 'I don't remember, I am sorry.  Should I?  I love your art, I would think I would have remembered.' 

'Well, I had a long white sleeve shirt on.  I was one of the servers last night.'

'Servers?'

'Yes, at Mr. Ali's house. ..... Last night....., I was the one who got you the celebration drink, and later handed you the pie and the brown bottles to take down to our visitors in the woodshed?'.

'Oh wow, sweet, I guess.... last night was kind of a blur to me,' I said.

'Oh man, as soon as I saw you, I wanted you.  But I knew I was just there to work, but man, you had all the pigs oinking.  Too bad your daddy ended your fuckfest so early, you disappointed a lot guys.'

He kind of brought me slowly over to the bed, realizing I wasn't fighting back against him.  My hands stayed on his ink.   He started to pull his t-shirt off over his head.  His whole body was covered with tats.  It was like a canvas telling a story.  He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a brown bottle.  When seeing it, my eyes got wide.  My eyes followed the bottle like in a trance.  He was moving it up and down, left to right, like an optometrist would during an exam. 

He laughed and said, 'Oh shit, I thought they were kidding'

'Kidding about what?' As my eyes followed his hand.

It then triggered in his head... that's why I wasn't scared, I had seen the twink in the other room huffing the bottle and I was already under this control.

He pulled his shoe off and threw it at the door in an attempt to close the door.  As doing so, he said, 'I need you before my house mates find you here.  I told them about you when I got back.  They were pissed they didn't get to work the party, but Mr. Ali doesn't like black ex cons that much.  He thinks they are not safe.  My buds are cool, but they LOVE LOVE LOVE white boys.'

'That's awful about the party, I am sorry, I hate people who are racists.   But, on the good new side..... well they are in luck, my daddy told me I am a special boy.'

'Special?  How so?  My name is Daron by the way.'

'Yes, daddy said I am a special boy, that was born with a pussy and she was put here in me to give other men a place to play so they didn't have to worry about those dirty gross women's pussies.'

'Oh really, is that what he told you?' Daron said.

'Yep, and all the guys last night said she was amazing.'

'Well sport, what if I drop a big gift in her now and then my homies can take a crack at her as well.'

'Gosh, that would be great.  Maybe I should call the store and let them know I might be a little while.  I am sure it will be ok, Mr. C said whatever I need to do, to make the customer happy.'

'Oh, Mr. C said that did he?  Not sure he meant us, but....yeah, hand me your phone.  You have way to many clothes on.  I will call while you get that boy hole of yours naked for me.'

I started to strip and took the phone out of my pocket and handed it to him.  I heard him say, 'yeah, your princess is safe with me'

It sounded like Jax on the phone and I could hear him starting to get angry and yelling something about don't you dare, there is going to be trouble. 

I heard Daron say, 'yes of course I showed him the magic bottle, but he already had watched Mr. Big in the other room working over some bitch who had one too.'

I could hear Jax yelling more but then went quite.

I heard my phone power off and Daron tossed it on the pile of clothing on the floor.

'Is everything ok?' Jax sounded upset.

'Oh yeah, he is cool, we go way back, we got our first ink together when we were up state'

'I heard him yell something about dont you dare' I said

'Oh that, no.... he was talking to someone there at the store they were taking the wrong pizza or something.'

'Gosh, maybe I should call back and see if I can help, they count on me to give ideas'.

As he looked at me laying there naked, he started to remove the rest of his clothing and said. 'Hey, I got an idea, get that bottle open and start sucking the magic out of it'

My eyes got big and I smiled and opened the bottle and started taking deep hits.  'How many should I do?  All three like Uncle Terry said?'.  

'Oh? Uncle Terry it is now?  Well, no, the house rule here is 5, deep, and each side.  Holding as long as you can.  Now get sucking on that vapor.'

As I laid on my back on the bed practicing my deep breathing exercises, Daron came over and grabbed my legs, with one big pull he pulled me over to the side of the bed.  He stood there next to the bed, covered in tats from his neck down.  They were so beautiful, my eyes were lost in looking at the whole scene.  Fish and flowers in vibrant colors on the top and then leading down his chest and belly to more sinister images of black and red devils and snakes with fangs and scorpions near his pubes. 

My ass was hanging right at the side of the bed and I could feel his hard cock slowly wetting my ass crack with his precum.  His cock was getting harder and harder as it slowly moved from south of my butt hole  to up and over my pucker up higher and higher to my nuts.  I could feel him slap my asshole with it by the time I was on the third hit into my left nostril.  As I exhaled and moved over to the right nostril, he went hands free on his cock and started to use my tits like radio dials.  He could tell how my pussy reacted. 

He looked down at my fuck hole and said, 'fuck, would you look at that, the more I dial your tits, the more she opens... like a beautiful flower.  His cock was leaking like crazy and I saw him hock a big spit ball down onto my taint.  I could feel the warmth of his spit slowly drip toward my hole.   As I started inhale number 4, left side, I could feel the warmth of his spit and the head of his cock at my fuck hole.  A twist on my nipples and he got a huge smile. 

'Yeah baby, suck that spit into your cunt.  Swallow that spit with your cunt lips, oh FUCK yes, make it blossom for sucking in that fluid.'

I could feel his cock pressing a little harder and working my nipples with a little more aggression as I exhaled popper hit number four from the right nostril. 

I was sooooo fucking flying, I wanted to stop.  But sensing my slow down, he looked up and said, I heard you aint too bright, but I would think you could count to 5 at least, one more princess..... deep and both sides.

Sensing he was about to make penetration, I pulled a condom off the pillow and started to try and open it.   But my hands were full with the bottle and the cap and I was trying to bite and tear the condom open.  I knew it was a matter of timing because he was pushing in with more pressure.  

As I exhaled with the fifth left nostril, I finally got the condom open and as I inhaled on the final hit, I put the lid on the poppers and handed him the rubber.

'Oh thanks princess, but you were so slow, I already got one on, I will just lay that on your belly in case this one slips off later or for the next dude.'

On my final exhale, I laid my head back and he went in full tilt.   I felt him bottom out as the hair on his nuts tickled my baby smooth nut sack.

My mind was floating and my eyes were closed.  I could feel his withdrawal and then reenter.  It was like hard but velvet stretching my hole open.  In the darkness in my head, I could see a light appear.  It was amazing, like some far away star turning into itself.  Inside the light circle it was white and yellow and looked like boiling fluid.  It made me think it was the cum churning in his nuts trying to get out. 

He really started to pick up speed and I opened my eyes and realized he wrapped had his arms around my legs to keep my ass locked onto his cock.  He was like an animal swelling up inside his bitch, locking his cock into place inside me for my loading.   Sweat was starting to form on his pale white skin and I was in awe of his muscles and the coloring of his tats and how they glistened with the sweat. 

He took each of his hands and grabbed an ankle and pushed my ankles far apart.  He was looking down at my cunt and smiling like the cat that ate the mouse.  He was slowly long dicking my hole with his shaft.  I realized I hadn't really seen his cock, but I could tell it was quite thick and meaty.   He closed my legs again and started to bite and kiss the back of my calves.  He was really picking up tempo and starting to make the bed creak.  

I laid my head back and he told me to take a couple more hits and let my flower bloom as it was about to get fertilized. 

I was half way through my second and I heard the door bust open.  Startled, I looked up and over at the door and it was the two black dudes from the other room.  They still had their game consoles in their hands and said, 'what the fuck Daron, where did this come from'.  

C's Pizza sent her over for the afternoon BOGO special. 

The longer haired taller one said, BOGO?

Daron replied, 'hey, buy one, gift one, and she is about to get her first gift.'

With that, he was holding my legs so tight and was power fucking me like he was holding onto the life raft for dear life. 

His thrusts were pushing me across the bed and his friends each grabbed a leg and forcefully pulled me by the legs, back toward him.   They were both holding onto a leg trying to pull me off the bed, but Daron's body and cock were between my legs to prevent me from moving further. 

'Hold her right there, bros, hold ...... hold...... her ..... right...... fucking........ oh shit...... there.......'

And with that he shook and shuddered and collapsed into a big sweaty mess onto me.

He was screaming like he was in pain so I put my hands on his head and pet his hair.  I could feel his heart beating onto my belly.  His heart was racing and he was gasping for breath.  His buddies each took the leg that they were hold onto and put it up on his shoulders.  

His breathing slowly came back to normal and he started to laugh against my belly.

'What is so funny? I asked, 'Is everything ok?'

He looked up and said, 'I thought they were making shit up about your pussy, but holy fucking god, they were right, it was sent here from heaven.  You are a lucky princess.  Your pussy is going to save this city from the debauchery of those female skanks.'

As my eyes moved from him over to his buddies they were shucking their clothes off as fast as they can. 

I wasnt really paying attention as I was coming down off the poppers, but I did hear Daron say.....'If you guys want a piece of this, you better hurry the fuck up.  Once Mr. Big smells her over here, you aint going to be getting a chance....and I think her owner will be coming to collect her and we are going to have hell to pay.'

Then Daron looked down at me and said.  'Lukas right?'

I nodded yes.

'My friends here are a little more rough than me, that dont really deserve a pussy as fine as yours, but would it be ok if they had a chance to blow a load in the best cunt of their life?'

'Sure, according to my daddy, that is what I am here for'

'Ok guys, I will go see what Mr. Big has done with his twink, but just keep him sniffing the bottle and dont take all fucking day, be careful you dont tear that open until Mr. Big can have the pleasure himself.  You know how he gets when he smells red.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11