Guest Deviantlad

You have me right on the edge. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the story so far masctravelingpup and can't wait for the next chapter to cum soon......I hope ;@)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, masctravelingpup said:

Sorry for the delay, I got hit by a car while out running one morning so been really sore and stiff, but not stiff in the right places.  lol.  But hope to have some new stuff soon, it is mostly done. 

OMG! 
Glad you are doing well enough to tell us about it. Hope you feel all better soon. 

• Like 1

Pup, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad you were not seriously hurt.   Hopefully someone is hot, hung, and sexy is nursing you back to health.    Sore and stiff is usually how I am feeling after I am released from the fuck-bench or sling .... but I suppose that is not the same as what you are going through.   Rest up and get well soon my friend!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Since it has been so long and this chapter leads into the new one,....I thought before Part 28 (at the bottom below of this post) I would remind you where Lukas was.  Skip down if you dont need the foreplay. lol

Part 27,  Finally...... Yes boy, what would you like to ask?

I was laying there as Mr C's amazing massage continued, I had always heard how amazing massages are but had never gotten anything other than a shoulder massage at the mall.  This was incredible.   With each slow and methodical move up my ass and to my shoulders he was pushing me deeper into the bed.   The massage oil was puddling under me on the rubber sheet.  It felt really cool how slippery the sheet had become and I was wiggling around on it like the slip and slide we had growing up.  I dont know if he knew, but each time he moved his body forward to massage up my back his cock kept bumping into my butt cheeks, on the down stroke he would resume to a kneeling position and his cock would lay just above my knees.... Then again, forward he would go a little further and a little further.  It felt so wonderful, it felt so natural.  The further up my back he went the more his now incredibly hard and leaking cock would press pretty hard against my ass crack.  He reached behind him and grabbed the oil bottle and put another squirt down my spine and over my butt.  I could feel a significant amount being poured onto my butt crack and ooze down to my nuts.  Quite a puddle had formed under my cock and nuts onto the sheet.  I head the cap snap back onto the oil bottle and my ass tingled and my cock jumped.

Mr. C set the bottle down and resumed his long strokes up and down my back.  'Does that feel good Lukas'.

'It feels amazing', as he got to my shoulder blades and his cock was pressing into my butt crack again.

'Good, just relax, I got you buddy' as he pulled back to my lower back

'Just breath' as he moved back up to my shoulder.  This time he moved a little and his massive cock slipped down between my legs and my butt. 'I am glad you are enjoying this, I love giving Uncle Terry massages like this, but that normally leads to something else' and he laughed. 

I wasn't really sure what he meant, but it seemed appropriate to giggle a little anyway.  His hands went all the way up my neck and into my hair line before he retreated back to his haunches.

His next few strokes were only half way up my back but his cock continued to slide down between my ass crack and nuts but just in slower shorter jabs in and out.  I felt my butt start to rise up as he pulled back.  Each time he went up my back he went another inch further up my back and little bit further between my legs.  It was like my ass was taking over my thinking.  With each pull back with his hands my ass rose up more and more and my ass lips started to tingle.

'When you say leads to something, what do you mean Sir?', I asked.

'Well to be honest Lukas, this usually puts him into heat like a fucking bitch and he starts to rear that ass of his up in the air a bit to meet my stroke.  I can always tell the more pressure I apply the more he wants to get bred.

'Oh, I see' I said.

'Do you like the way that feels sliding up your taint boy'?

'Yeah, it is incredible Mr. C., I feel so tingly and warm.  Do you think this is the way a girl feels when you are making love to her?'

'I dont know, I guess so, but I do know how good it feels to my cock.'

'So what do you do when Uncle Terry gets into heat, or so excited'?

'Put your hands over your head boy and spread out your arms toward the headboard' He didnt say anything else but returned to his massage movements but went further, almost laying on my back with his hairy chest as his hands went up my shoulders.  Each move he went another inch further and his huge daddy meat passed slowly over my boy pussy and then he pressed his huge cock deeper into my taint and pushed up against my nuts. 

Each time, he applied a little more pressure onto my hole and clit as he grazed past it.  Each time he did my hole tingled.  Fuck, what was happening to me. 

On his next sliding past my fuck hole he commented, 'Your Uncle Terry usually wiggles his sweet pucker a little and he invites me inside him'

I let out a little whimper and my fuck hole tingled.

The next pass up my body was one handed and I heard the oil bottle lid pop open and more warm oil ran down my ass crack like a warm river.  There must be a few cups of oil under my crotch, I feel so incredibly wet.  The way he was pressing down my waist.... my cock, nuts and asshole were submerged in the very warm oil.  As he passed over my hole he pressed a little harder with his big fucking raw cock and I felt the warm oil seep inside me.  My hole had started to gape open and the oil was slowly trickling into my fuck hole. 

'Uncle Terry is very lucky', I said.

He didnt say anything but just did several more full body movements all the way down my arms and grinding his cock at my opening each time before letting it slip up my taint further and knock my nuts out of the way before he came to a stop.  Each time he withdrew I felt my ass instinctively rise and open a little more. 

'Hold your ass up in the air for a minute pup, real high, yeah like that.  God that is amazing.  I have only seen that a couple times.'

'Seen what Mr. C?'

'Your asshole is what we call gaping or flowering.  It is big around as a dime and I can see right inside you', and with that I felt more lube being poured in my crack and flowing right into my asshole. 

I had no idea what was coming over me, but I grabbed the sheets and reared my hole up.

He pushed my ass back down and resumed the massage.  I could feel the warm oil sloshing around in my fucking ass and was making me incredibly wet.

'What do you feel Uncle Terry is lucky boy?'

'Almost out of breath, I said, 'I think when he gets into heat, all he can think about is how good he feels and he is lucky enough to have you there making him feel that good.'

'Oh, like I said, that just gets him into heat to accept my cock inside his pussy, but he knows the best is yet to come'

'It gets better you mean'? I moaned and whimpered out, grabbing the sheets harder, clenching that rubber in my hands.

'Oh fuck yes, this is just warming up for when things get really hot', Mr. C said.

'Oh fuck, I cant even imagine how that must feel' I squealed.

'Would you like to find out sometime boy? Would you like to know what Uncle Terry feels?'

'Oh yes, I would love to find out.    Mr. C, could I ask you a personal question?'

He was really pushing hard at my hole before passing by and laid on my back and whispered into my ear has his hands grabbed my wrists and said 'Yes boy, what would you like to ask?'

'Do you think,.... well would you....., well do you think you might....., well I would love it if you might show me what it feels like sometime.'

'Sometime boy?'

'Well, Right now SIR....  please!  PLEASE COULD YOU SHOW ME' and I pressed my ass so hard against him I raised him up off the bed with my butt.

Part 28:   Can daddy pop the same cherry twice?

Mr C. laid on top of me with all his weight and pulled my hands to the headboard and whispered 'hold on baby'. 

With out hesitation I grabbed the slats of the headboard with white knuckles thinking it would hurt.   As I pushed my ass up, he sunk his long beautiful cock deep into my hole with one long steady stroke.  Only stopping for a few seconds to on the back side of my asslips as as his head entered.  I started to smile big as I was surprised it didnt hurt, (but then again, little did I know I still had the cum in me from the ex cons at the run down house.)   As he bottomed out in my whole, I felt a more intense pressure way up inside me as he pushed through the second ring.  My hole was spasming around this think shaft like a snake trying to swallow a whole mouse.  Flexing and releasing, flexing and releasing, until I just felt full.  Amazing and in sheer delight full.  He pushed up on his feet to let me know he could still push up a little deeper into me.  He bit down firmly yet with love and tenderness on my neck.  I could feel his fur on my back, I could feel the scruff of his beard on my neck and his hot breath soaking into my ear.  I let out a moan or maybe a squeal as again he was pushing past the point I knew I had feelings.  

He whispered to me, 'you did it Lukas, you have my whole man cock buried in your boy hole'.  I can't tell you how amazing it feels.  Not just how incredibly soft and silky your boy hole is, but knowing it is you that I am pressing up into is like a dream come true.'

'Oh, god', I said, 'please stay right there, I feel so full and so loved'.

'You are boy, you definitely are', he said.  And with that he slowly every so slowly started to back out of my hole just a fraction of an inch before going as deep as he could again.  He was pushing the top of my head into the headboard using just his cock deep in my hole to lunge me forward.   He held there again as my hole spasmed around the fullness of his girth.

After another minute of letting me adjust to size of his shaft, he withdrew and rammed back in.  Each time pulling out another fraction of an inch before reinserting to his full ability.  Within a few minutes he was long dicking my hole and I thought I was going to come unglued.  I couldnt believe the hottest guy I knew was teaching me about sex.  About sex with a man.  A man who had his raw cock buried up my hole.  

Wait, what was that?  His raw cock?  Oh, no.

I tensed up in fear for a minute and clenched my asshole closed. 

Not knowing what I was doing he was surprised by my sudden reversal and stopped for a minute.  He laid back down this if full weight and his big cock drooling precum into my  hole and said.  'Boy, what's wrong.'

I blurted out, 'we aren't using a condom and I learned from the nurse in school we are suppose to'.

He chuckled and relaxed his body onto mine and slowly started petting my hair the same time he started to re-wiggle his cock into me and said, 'Lukas dont you think that safe sex talk was about those dirty girls and whores we talked about?   I would put one on if you wanted, but it is not like you are going to pregnant with the gift of my seed are you?

Before I could really think about it he was slowly pulling out and pushing back to the max in my hole.  

You should decide soon Lukas, because your pussy feels so good, I am not going to last long.

'Last long', I asked?

i felt so protected and loved and as he continued to hold me down with his body weight he said 'Yes babe, your hole is milking the cum out of my nuts right now,  it is slowly but steadily building up in my nuts and starting to get into alignment because very soon it is going to leave my nuts and make the journey down my shaft and explode into your virgin boy hole.'

'It is', I asked?

'Yes son it is, and it is going to fill you up just like Uncle Terry gets filled up.  That is his favorite part, he said when I shoot my big huge creamy load in him, he can count off the volleys of sperm that I am injecting into him.  He says he loves it because that sperm make me part of him.  He loves it when I become part of him.'

'Oh fuck, I want to be part of you too Mr. C.  will you make me part of you?'

'Oh son, you already are in so many ways, but yes I would love to fucking knock up your fuck pussy.'

He started to pick up his speed and power of his strokes.   I was holding on the head board with all my might, flexing my biceps trying to keep my head from ramming into the head board, which constituted me pushing back into his cock.  I didnt really understand why he was not being sweet and kind now.  It was more animistic in his thrusts and it was taking all I could manage just to stay on the bed.  

He blurted out, count with me.   And then it happened, he started to grunt and snort through his nose like a bull and he yelled one.... I felt this knocking sensation inside my asshole.   He yelled two and I felt a second knocking or pressure feeling.   I took over from there, after I felt the knock, I moaned Three, and then Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight and Nine.  With each number I felt the same knocking sensation in my boy pussy.   At about four, I felt my own cock spasm and shoot my load all over his sheets.  With each squirt of my cum I pushed my hole back and flexed into his cock.

After 9 he collapsed on top of me and knocked me back down flat on the bed.  He was shaking and panting like he just finished a work out in the gym.  I was quivering as wave after wave of pleasure came over me.  He slide onto his side next to me and turned me onto my side and faced him.   He slowly started to kiss me.  His tongue entered my mouth.  I had never kissed anyone before with my tongue.  If felt huge as it scoured every corner of my mouth.  He was just staring at me and petting my hair.   He pulled me into his big huge chest and the fur of his chest tickled my cheek.

'Mr. C?'

'Yes Lukas?'

'I never knew'

'You never knew what Lukas'

'How amazing it would be'

'Yeah, did you like that massage ok?'

'It is like a door just opened for me'

'Oh Lukas, if you let me, I can open all kinds of doors for you'

And with that, I looked at him and smiled and kissed him softly on the lips and nuzzled my head back into his chest.

I am not sure if there is interest in more of this story.... but More to come if interested?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

PS, thank you for all the messages here and on skype and bbrt that were wishing me a speedy recovery.  I said it before .... but I think it's cool how thoughtful some folks are here.... and also for us also being pigs.  ;o)  (I mean that in the most respectful way).  oink oink!

Have a great day guys

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1