Guest Deviantlad

Hey masctravellingpup I can assure you there are loads of us who are interested in this story continuing. It is one of the best I have ever read. Please keep this going as I am sure you already have more ideas to move it to another level ;@))

Guest Deviantlad
11 minutes ago, 1deviantlad said:

Hey masctravellingpup I can assure you there are loads of us who are interested in this story continuing. It is one of the best I have ever read. Please keep this going as I am sure you already have more ideas to move it to another level ;@))

Are you going to tell him that you are his real father?

1 hour ago, masctravelingpup said:

Hi pozpopperpig, thanks for the kind words.  Thanks for asking, I am much better now, I had to have some surgery and have a couple pins and screws put in, but doing much better now.    Have a great day sexy.  

Great to hear you are on the mend fella :)

• Like 1

Of course there is still interest!    Glad you were feeling well enough to write this chapter.     Extremely hot.   I enjoyed the thought of his dad popping his cherry for a second time (this time with Lukas knowing and remembering it)!     I know it got me hot, hard and horny knowing Lukas was taking the cock that made him as well as knowing the 9 squirts of POZ cum swimming in his hole could have been his little brothers and sisters.    Only thing hotter would be Lukas being fed the cum as it exits his hole!       

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest arseontap

Love the story and profile too man. Just recently started posting and it was stories like yours that inspired me. Sorry to hear you weren't well and glad you are better now. Kisses and hugs (and fantasies of taking your loads :)) from across the ocean from the Aussie mate. Can't wait to see more stories x Aussie Pig Buddy

Guest arseontap
13 minutes ago, masctravelingpup said:

Thanks my sexy Aussie,   Let’s get that smoking hot body and butt over here to nyc soon.   I would love setting up some great fun with you and your hot accent . Lol.  Xo xo xo 

LOL I hate flying and dodge it every chance I get with work. But now my man I will do everything I can to get over there for you you fucking gorgeous man xox

Guest arseontap
1 minute ago, masctravelingpup said:

Lol, just take a couple Tylenol pm and the flight will go fast.   I will be waiting at the airport to bring you back and into my bed for your week or breeding and inseminations 

Fucking date babe. I was thinking a day or night. You look after me for a week? A week of you and all my dreams come true. Line up the loads and take care of me when they are done. Your fucking gentleman and a pig. PERFECTION!

Absolutely, I would hug and kiss you while I plug your cunt after each toxic dude left and you wonder who the next willl be or how soon he will arrive.   I would get some poppers in you and tell you what A good daddy you are for making that man happy and letting his seed soak into the walls of your guts.   And of course how proud I am to own that fun tof yours.   They are working so hard Trying to get you pregnant but little does he know that my babies are already in your veins and claimed you.