Guest arseontap
2 minutes ago, masctravelingpup said:

Absolutely, I would hug and kiss you while I plug your cunt after each toxic dude left and you wonder who the next willl be or how soon he will arrive.   I would get some poppers in you and tell you what A good daddy you are for making that man happy and letting his seed soak into the walls of your guts.   And of course how proud I am to own that fun tof yours.   They are working so hard Trying to get you pregnant but little does he know that my babies are already in your veins and claimed you. 

I want your babies so fucking bad lol. I love it. Don't tell any of them I am already pregnant with yours. Let them continue to fuck me hard try to shoot their toxic loads in me all the while your there kissing me and whispering in my ear that I'm already yours and now you will be a part of me forever :)

On 9/19/2018 at 12:08 PM, masctravelingpup said:

Hi pozpopperpig, thanks for the kind words.  Thanks for asking, I am much better now, I had to have some surgery and have a couple pins and screws put in, but doing much better now.    Have a great day sexy.  

OMG, I did not realize your injuries were this bad.    Although I love going to the hospital or anywhere else for a couple screws, having surgery is not something I want when on my back or stomach!  

• Like 1

Lol, bjbottom. I always love your comments.   And thanks for the well wishes.  I am feeling great, and hopefully some new chapters coming soon.   One of my favorite daddies (the real Mr. C) helped me think of a really hot plot for Mr. Big and Lukas. ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 2:15 AM, masctravelingpup said:

Hi Swanee, thank you for the well wishes and yes, I have tons of chapters in my head the real MrC has been helping me create.... I just need to crack down and hard to know if people are tired of lukas, lol.  But glad you are not. ?

Hey pup you have came us waiting too long. I need more of this hot story. I need to see what his dad does. Ive jerk off cum to story too many times to count

and if you have not read it. Do it now 

see what this story does 

FFA5515D-223A-4C47-B0E5-471FE78B1987.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/20/2018 at 3:59 AM, BeastMaster said:

Amazing story. Please finish it to the point we’re he tells the boy that he is the boy’s real biological father. 

A Man after my own heart SIR OINK

• 2 weeks later...