Part 25, What's wrong Mr. C?

I was laying there blindfolded with the earbuds still on.  All I could hear was Mr. C through the earbuds, it was like god was talking to me directly.  I was rubbing my sore and warm neck where he had bit me and I heard my daddy.  He sounded like he was going crazy, yelling and screaming and making loud crashing noises.  A second later, there was pounding at the door.  I felt Mr. Big jump out of bed and run toward the door.   At that same time over to my left I heard the door break open and it sounded like the two of them were fighting.   I could still hear Mr. Big through the ear phones saying things like, 'that is one fine pussy', 'you knew I couldn't keep my loads out of it', 'you know you cant compete with Mr. Big', and 'Fuck you Tony, the boy will be back begging for more', 'fine, take your boy fucking get the hell out of here, I left my load and my mark already.'

I heard Mr. Big rushing and creaking his way down the steps when I felt my daddy sit next to me on the bed.  He took my blindfold off and was looking into my eyes and he took the earbuds out of my ears and said, 'are you ok Lukas'? 

I said, 'yes daddy, I  serviced all 4 of them just like you said I should.  They agreed and said it was the best hole and pussy they had had in a long time.  They must have known my birthday was yesterday because they were all excited about the gifts they were giving me too.'

'Oh fuck, they showed you the magic bottle didn't they?  Oh fuck, I knew you coming here was a bad idea.  Weren't you told to not come up inside?'

'Well yes, Jax said to not come inside, but when I did I heard someone in trouble so I thought I should help.  I thought it was a girl being hurt so I thought I should help, the cards told me I should.  I remember coming up the stairs and seeing a couple of the men in a room and then someone else grabbed me, oh, that was a guy Daron.  He is super cool, you should see his tattoos.  Then I saw your friend Mr. Big having sex with someone, but it wasn't a girl, it was this little petite guy sniffing on the brown bottle.  Then, I dont know what came over me but this Daron, the tattooed  guy, said he was at the party last night and wanted me to make him feel good last night but he didnt get turn because he was working, and I remembered you said that was my job, so I did.   But then the others all heard I guess and wanted to play in me also.  You aren't mad are you?  I thought I was doing what you would want daddy?'

'Yeah, so did I, but no, its not suppose to be like this.  I mean, I wanted you, I mean I am having second thoughts son, oh fuck, I cant think right now, lets get the fuck out of this dump and go home.'

He helped me find my jeans, but my C's Pizza t shirt had been used as a rag so I left without a shirt on.  Jax was downstairs keeping the tall one and muscled one away from the steps, Mr Big was speeding off in his car.  Mr. C told Jax to go back to work and handle things and that he was driving me home.

Once we got in Mr. C's truck and started to drive and said. 'shut your eyes a minute Lukas'.  I complied and then he snapped his fingers and said 'come back to me Lukas'.

I snapped back to the present and opened my eyes.  I looked at Mr. C and he looked very stressed out.  I somehow felt responsible and I looked down.  Wait, where is my shirt?  I touched my chest and it had some dried flaky crusty stuff stuck to me.  Like glazing off of a doughnut, wait I didnt have a doughnut today, actually, I am super hungry. 

I was flaking it off with my finger and Mr C said, 'hey.....are you ok Lukas?'

'I think so, I am so confused, where are we going?  I feel so funny.  My butt and legs are really sore and my neck hurts and I am sure I had a shirt on earlier.  Yeah, remember, we went to work and I was out doing deliveries, where is my shirt?'

'Yes and you went to a house and you were told to not go in, but you did and the people in there robbed, well mugged you.  You should never have gone up those steps.  The world has some bad people in it, they ripped your shirt and Jax and I had to come and get you before they hurt you further.'

'I am so sorry Mr. C, please forgive me.'

'It's ok, I just need to get the doctor over to get you checked out'

'Aren't we going back to work?  It was super busy with all the games on?' 

'No, we are going home and getting you cleaned up.  Lukas, I am sorry, what happened today wasn't your fault, it was mine.  I should have not ever let the others given you that delivery, they knew better and did it anyway.  I want to just make you feel good and take care of you.  I want to pamper you tonight and make you feel better.   HEY.... I know, I have an idea.....'

'Yeah?  what?' I  asked.

'You enjoyed when Uncle Terry shaved your face this morning right?'

'Gosh yes, it was amazing, I actually don't think I ever shot a load that big.  There was something about him helping me that really got me excited.'

'Well, Uncle Terry left today for a business trip overseas for a few days and it will be just you an me at home'

'I can come back to your house Sir?'

'Yes, I am thinking you should stay at my house for a while, maybe all summer even until you go away to school.  But anyway, I think if you liked the shave that Uncle Terry gave you, there are a few things about personal hygiene I need to show you.  There are other parts of your body that need to be trimmed or shaved as well.   I am going to give you a bath, a massage and then really show you what special treatments will make you feel really good.  Does that sound ok'?

I got my big dorky smile on my face and I don't know why, but just then we were pulling into the garage and I felt my cock getting very tight down the leg of my jeans and I rubbed my hand around the outline of it. 

As he put the truck into park, he reached over, touched the side of my face with his right hand and tussled my hair with the left hand and pulled me over toward the middle of the console and kissed me nice on the forehead. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

One hot chapter Pup, please keep them coming and you will keep me cumming!  I wish my daddy pampered me like Mr. C,, at least he did use and treat me like a whore.

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1

Part 26,  Going into heat.

As I entered the house and he closed the garage door, I felt him come up behind me.  He put his hands on my shoulders and started to guide me through the house.  When we went down the hallway to his bedroom, I felt my cock getting hard in my tight jeans.  It is strange how it has been acting lately.  Mr C kind of spun me around and sat me on the bed.  He got on his knees and pulled my shoe off.  Funny I didn't have socks on, I thought I had put them on in the morning before work.  He ran his hands over my feet and massaged each one for a minute.    He then stood up and moved toward the bathroom.  

As he entered the bathroom, he then turned around like he remembered something and walked to the night stand of the bed.  He pulled out two little prescription bottles.  He handed me three pills and bottle of water and said, 'here, take these'.      I looked into my hand and there was one of the big blue diamond vitamins and two other big blue pills.  Before I could say anything he said, 'I know you had a couple diamond vitamins this morning, but I think another would be in order and the other two blue pills are good for whatever ails you, there are some new bugs going around that one house today and I dont want you to get sick.'  Then I heard something under his breath like 'well, just yet anyway...until I know it is mine'.  B

But whatever, I popped all three in my mouth and washed them down. 

I heard him running water into the bathtub and I laid back on the bed for a minute with my feet hanging over the edge.   A minute later he came back in the room and I felt him undoing my pants.  He raised my legs up with one hand and was taking my pants down with the other.  As I looked at him a little funny wondering what he was doing, he looked at me and said.... ' You have had a rough day and I am going to pamper you and give you a great shave.'

I ran my hand across my face, there wasnt even any razor stubble, being super smooth sure has its down sides I thought.   I mentioned, 'Mr C, I dont think there is enough to worry about shaving'. 

He commented back, 'It not your face I will be working on'.  

He suddenly picked me up like a bride going across the threshold and carried me into the bathroom, I was totally naked and my cock was not cooperating and was hard and leaking on my belly.  When we go over to the Jacuzzi tub he sat me on the edge and felt the water.   He shut it off and took something that looked like soap ball and dropped it into the water and it fizzed up.    He motioned for me to get in and I slid into the extra large tub.  I laid there and closed my eyes.   I heard him leave the room and figured by how quiet it was that he left the bedroom as well.   I was laying there thinking of how amazing the last two days have been and how thankful I was for all Mr. C has done for me.  I then dozed off as I laid there in the warm tub.   I instantly started dreaming right where my awake thoughts were taking me.  Remembering the first day of work and then I started having strange things enter into my dream.  Strange, like Mr. C was dressed in leather and smoking a cigar and he was petting me and staring at me from between my legs.  My body felt amazing and in my dream I started to play with myself in the water.  One hand went to my cock and the other went between my legs.  I was circling my hole with my finger like I was rubbing the edge of a flower.  It was like a flower opening, starting out small and opening wide, into full bloom right before my eyes.  This beautiful open flower.   I felt this heat come over me.  

A few minutes I heard a voice, 'Lukas I love how comfortable you look'.    My eyes flew open and I realized my hand was fisting my cock and Mr. C was standing in the doorway.  I quickly pulled my hand off my cock and put it under the foam suds of the tub. 

'Don't stop on my account, I know boys need relief', he said softly and turned back into the bedroom and I heard Mr C. back in the room doing something.   I felt so comfortable.  It was strange, a couple days ago I felt stroking my cock was dirty and a sin and now I was doing it right in front of my neighbor and friend and didn't feel self conscious about it at all.  I noticed Mr. C had pulled the blinds in the room as the bedroom had gotten darker.  He came back in the bathroom and got some extra towels and as he was going back into the bedroom said, 'stay there just a couple more minutes, I am almost ready for your massage and shave'.

'Massage and shave?' I asked in a questioning voice?    'I havent ever had a massage before'.  

'Well this is another first for you tonight, one of several I hope,' Mr C said.

My cock jumped and I noticed he had changed into a tight tank top and short gym shorts,  Wow, his body is muscular and covered in that gorgeous carpet of fur.  A couple minutes later, I heard some soft but very interesting music, it was soothing, yet with a base tone that I could feel in my soul a little bit at times.  The lights were all off but it looked like the glow of candles in the room. 

He came into the bathroom and told me to stand up.  As I did he released the drain and the tub started to empty.  By the time I had got to my feet he had a towel and instead of wrapping it around me, he started to dry me off.   I started to grab the towel and he said in a soft yet stern voice, 'no, relax boy, I got you.'  

Damn, my cock jumped again and I saw a snicker in his smile and a sparkle in his eye as he looked at me.  He started at my head and slowly but carefully worked his way down and had me slowly turn so he could do all sides of me.

'That's really nice', I softly said.  By the time he was down to by belly, he grabbed a different towel. I was crazy soft and tickled a little bit.  As he dried my butt, I raised my leg and rested it on the side of the Jacuzzi.  He pushed a little on my lower back and I bent over a little bit.  He very carefully dried my nuts from behind and very slowly and delicately went over my asshole.  He dried back and forth a few times and I felt a quick sharp pain.  He softly rubbed it afterward and said, 'sorry boy, you had a lone hair there near  your hole.  I could have waited and shave it off, but those longer ones should be pulled out rather than shaved off, they wont grow back as fast that way.'

As he motioned for me to turn around, a bit glob of precum was starting to trail off my cock head and my cock was almost as full mast. 

He snickered again and extended his tongue and caught the long string of precum dangling off the end of my rock hard cock.   He looked up at me and said 'Damn, I knew yours would be that sweet.'  And he brought the towel up to dry off more of my cock and thighs.

I was looking down at him sitting on a stool next to the tub and said, 'I wondered if it was ok to taste that'

'Taste your precum?' he asked me.

'Yeah, I had some on my hand once and I didnt have a towel and I was ready for church so I didnt want to get my clothes dirty so I licked if off my hand.  I thought it tasted amazing and ever since then I taste it when I jack off.  Do you think that is normal Mr. C?'

'Oh fuck yes, it should be a crime not too, that is your amazing nectar and should be enjoyed.  And Lukas, I have to say, yours was the best I have ever had.'

'Ever had?  You have done that before?  Like to who?'

'Lukas, do you know what it means to be gay or bi?

'Yeah, we learned about it in bible school and in church and my dad talked about it a lot.  Like all the time.  But also my friends talked about in school too and said some other things.

'Yes I am sure your bible thumping father had a lot to say about it.  What do you think about it?'

'Well, one my friends at school is gay, so I mostly go by what he says.  He said he has just always known he is attracted to men, he said he just always looked at them and just feels warm inside.  And he said when he gets really worked up he has even done some things at a park here in town and some other guys he finds on his phone.  He teases me sometimes that I should let him show me how good it can feel.'

'What did you say and think about that Lukas?'

'Well I was flattered because all the girlssay he is really hot, but I told him, I don't really feel anything toward him like that.  He said he thinks it is because he is a twig.  Oh wait, no, he is a twink, which means like small skinny guy.  But he said he can tell I am more of a boy myself'

My feet were now pretty much all dried off and another long string of precum was about to drip off my cock.  He leanded in an took the strand of precum on his tongue.  My cock bobbed and it accidentally slapped him on the tongue as he withdrew his tongue back in his mouth and he said 'Yes I am aware of what a twink is.  What did he mean by he thinks you are a boy yourself?'

'Well according to him he watched me in class and apparently I look at the teachers the same way  he does and he thinks I am one of them gays too'.

As he helped me step out of the tub he said, 'what do you think of his comment?'

'I don't know, I guess I get a tingle sometimes when I see certain people'.

'A tingle?' he asked

'Yeah, like when I see certain men I get this flushed feeling come over me and my balls tingle a little.  Well, sort of my nuts, but it is down a little lower.'

'Lower?  Do you get that feeling when you see beautiful women?

'Well it sort of feels like my asshole tingles and flexes.  Not a lot, I just get this wave of heat come over me and my asshole like tingles and tightens.  And no, not really with women, mostly with certain guys only'.

As we reached the bedroom, the lights were all off and there were tons of candles burning and there was something covering the bed.  He walked me over to the bed and I felt it. 

'It is a rubber sheet Lukas.  It will make you feel good during your massage and shave and wont get the bed all dirty.'

My cock is at the same height of the bed and as I stood next to the bed, my rock hard cock slide across the colder rubber sheet.  It was super soft and slippery at the same time.  As I pulled my cock back, it had left a snail trail of precum across the rubber.  

Mr C had come up behind me and said. 'Well, I have had a couple tastes already, why dont you have that one?'

'I havent ever done this with someone else watching'

'Well today is all about trying things for the first time.'

And with that, I bent over, my butt pressing against his gym shorts and slowly licked my precum off the rubber sheet. 

As I stood up he spun me around and kissed my forehead and said 'see, that wasn't so bad was it?'

'No Mr. C, you make everything better'.

'Oh you  have no idea how much I hope that is the case.  Now climb onto the bed and lay on your stomach, yes, well.... more in the middle, there, yes, ok, great, very good boy' he said.  'So Lukas, did you know that I was bi when I was your age'? 

'Really, you have had sex with a man?'

'Well, more than you can imagine actually, but yes.  Actually I have sex with women less and less over the years as I realized I really love men and what  you can do with a man.'

'Wow, I had no idea, you are so masculine.   I bet you could have any gay guy you wanted.  Why dont yo have a boyfriend or a husband, you can do that now you know?

He snickered again and said, 'yes I had read something about that.  Well, honestly, you know Uncle Terry?'

'Why yes of course.  Oh wait.  You mean, you and him.  Is he  your boyfriend?'

'Well we are partners, yes.'

'Oh wow, that's awesome, he is great.  He wont get upset I am here will he?  I mean I don't want him to think funny of this?'

'Uncle Terry doesn't mind at all, he has really enjoyed getting to know you better, so yes, he loves it, and you aren't really gay anyway right Lukas?'

I felt this very warm liquid being poured on my back as Mr. C started to rub it slowly but steadily up and down my spine.  

'Wow, that feels incredible.' I said as his hands focused on my shoulders and upper back

'I love this massage oil, he has relaxation properties and really helps your muscles relax and open up with the right pressure.' he said as he poured even more on and some ran down the side of my belly and chest and onto the rubber sheet.

I laid there and we talked and talked while he massaged me.  My cock was rock hard against the slippery combination of oil and sheet.  And Mr C was straddling my legs and now rubbing my lower back and buttocks.  The pressure on my butt cheeks felt incredible, I had never known such feelings exist in my skin.

'Oh dear' Mr C said, 'I am getting oil on my shorts.  Do you mind if I take them off Lukas'?

And before I could even answer, I felt him standing up, his left foot on the outside but touching my left knee, his right foot tight in next to my right knee.  He must have pulled his shirt off over his head because I felt it land right next to my forehead.  The then lifted each leg and took each foot out of his shorts.  He tossed his shorts onto of the tshirt, just inches away from my face and nose. 

As he knelt back down he said, 'There, that feels better' and I could feel the hair from his butt on my knees and I could feel his heavy cock laying between my legs just above my knees.

I breathed in deep and could smell his man scent coming off his shorts and t shirt and I felt his hands move more to the inside of my ass crack.

'

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

Part 27,  Finally...... Yes boy, what would you like to ask?

I was laying there as Mr C's amazing massage continued, I had always heard how amazing massages are but had never gotten anything other than a shoulder massage at the mall.  This was incredible.   With each slow and methodical move up my ass and to my shoulders he was pushing me deeper into the bed.   The massage oil was puddling under me on the rubber sheet.  It felt really cool how slippery the sheet had become and I was wiggling around on it like the slip and slide we had growing up.  I dont know if he knew, but each time he moved his body forward to massage up my back his cock kept bumping into my butt cheeks, on the down stroke he would resume to a kneeling position and his cock would lay just above my knees.... Then again, forward he would go a little further and a little further.  It felt so wonderful, it felt so natural.  The further up my back he went the more his now incredibly hard and leaking cock would press pretty hard against my ass crack.  He reached behind him and grabbed the oil bottle and put another squirt down my spine and over my butt.  I could feel a significant amount being poured onto my butt crack and ooze down to my nuts.  Quite a puddle had formed under my cock and nuts onto the sheet.  I head the cap snap back onto the oil bottle and my ass tingled and my cock jumped.

Mr. C set the bottle down and resumed his long strokes up and down my back.  'Does that feel good Lukas'.

'It feels amazing', as he got to my shoulder blades and his cock was pressing into my butt crack again.

'Good, just relax, I got you buddy' as he pulled back to my lower back

'Just breath' as he moved back up to my shoulder.  This time he moved a little and his massive cock slipped down between my legs and my butt. 'I am glad you are enjoying this, I love giving Uncle Terry massages like this, but that normally leads to something else' and he laughed. 

I wasn't really sure what he meant, but it seemed appropriate to giggle a little anyway.  His hands went all the way up my neck and into my hair line before he retreated back to his haunches.

His next few strokes were only half way up my back but his cock continued to slide down between my ass crack and nuts but just in slower shorter jabs in and out.  I felt my butt start to rise up as he pulled back.  Each time he went up my back he went another inch further up my back and little bit further between my legs.  It was like my ass was taking over my thinking.  With each pull back with his hands my ass rose up more and more and my ass lips started to tingle.

'When you say leads to something, what do you mean Sir?', I asked.

'Well to be honest Lukas, this usually puts him into heat like a fucking bitch and he starts to rear that ass of his up in the air a bit to meet my stroke.  I can always tell the more pressure I apply the more he wants to get bred.

'Oh, I see' I said.

'Do you like the way that feels sliding up your taint boy'?

'Yeah, it is incredible Mr. C., I feel so tingly and warm.  Do you think this is the way a girl feels when you are making love to her?'

'I dont know, I guess so, but I do know how good it feels to my cock.'

'So what do you do when Uncle Terry gets into heat, or so excited'?

'Put your hands over your head boy and spread out your arms toward the headboard' He didnt say anything else but returned to his massage movements but went further, almost laying on my back with his hairy chest as his hands went up my shoulders.  Each move he went another inch further and his huge daddy meat passed slowly over my boy pussy and then he pressed his huge cock deeper into my taint and pushed up against my nuts. 

Each time, he applied a little more pressure onto my hole and clit as he grazed past it.  Each time he did my hole tingled.  Fuck, what was happening to me. 

On his next sliding past my fuck hole he commented, 'Your Uncle Terry usually wiggles his sweet pucker a little and he invites me inside him'

I let out a little whimper and my fuck hole tingled.

The next pass up my body was one handed and I heard the oil bottle lid pop open and more warm oil ran down my ass crack like a warm river.  There must be a few cups of oil under my crotch, I feel so incredibly wet.  The way he was pressing down my waist.... my cock, nuts and asshole were submerged in the very warm oil.  As he passed over my hole he pressed a little harder with his big fucking raw cock and I felt the warm oil seep inside me.  My hole had started to gape open and the oil was slowly trickling into my fuck hole. 

'Uncle Terry is very lucky', I said.

He didnt say anything but just did several more full body movements all the way down my arms and grinding his cock at my opening each time before letting it slip up my taint further and knock my nuts out of the way before he came to a stop.  Each time he withdrew I felt my ass instinctively rise and open a little more. 

'Hold your ass up in the air for a minute pup, real high, yeah like that.  God that is amazing.  I have only seen that a couple times.'

'Seen what Mr. C?'

'Your asshole is what we call gaping or flowering.  It is big around as a dime and I can see right inside you', and with that I felt more lube being poured in my crack and flowing right into my asshole. 

I had no idea what was coming over me, but I grabbed the sheets and reared my hole up.

He pushed my ass back down and resumed the massage.  I could feel the warm oil sloshing around in my fucking ass and was making me incredibly wet.

'What do you feel Uncle Terry is lucky boy?'

'Almost out of breath, I said, 'I think when he gets into heat, all he can think about is how good he feels and he is lucky enough to have you there making him feel that good.'

'Oh, like I said, that just gets him into heat to accept my cock inside his pussy, but he knows the best is yet to come'

'It gets better you mean'? I moaned and whimpered out, grabbing the sheets harder, clenching that rubber in my hands.

'Oh fuck yes, this is just warming up for when things get really hot', Mr. C said.

'Oh fuck, I cant even imagine how that must feel' I squealed.

'Would you like to find out sometime boy? Would you like to know what Uncle Terry feels?'

'Oh yes, I would love to find out.    Mr. C, could I ask you a personal question?'

He was really pushing hard at my hole before passing by and laid on my back and whispered into my ear has his hands grabbed my wrists and said 'Yes boy, what would you like to ask?'

'Do you think,.... well would you....., well do you think you might....., well I would love it if you might show me what it feels like sometime.'

'Sometime boy?'

'Well, Right now SIR....  please!  PLEASE COULD YOU SHOW ME' and I pressed my ass so hard against him I raised him up off the bed with my butt.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 13