If Mr C was my dad, he would know once he brought out my true cock slut nature, one cock would never do.    He would know I must have my ass and throat stuffed with cock and cum all day and night long.    My own dad and brother used my holes, but they knew I needed others to fully accept and learn my place as the cock slut cum dump I was meant to be.   However, they also knew if they sent me away they would lose their in-house cock slut cum-dump.     Perhaps Mr C wants to break in and train his son first with trusted friends and after he is stretched out and lost his attractiveness sell him off to a brothel. 

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1

Hey guys our buddy masctravelingpup, also asked me to let everyone know he was suspended until April 4th. He's very sorry that he's unable to continue with the story right now but will post again as soon as he is able to. He really does appreciate all the support everyone has given him with his story writing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just chatted with masctravelingpup. He's still banned from posting until the 15th. He does have more chapters to post. I know many of us are looking forward to them.

Edited by myDNA4u

Hey guys, our bud tells me he has some more AWESOME reading for us when "big brother " here finally lets him start posting again. Ugh. I can't wait and I know u guys can't either. It will be after the 14th so mark your calendars whores, our ever Hot pup will have our panties and jockstraps dripping with pre Cum again before ya know it.

On a more personal note, I and your many fans here love ya Pup and been missing u and that twisted devious mind of yours.  Can't wait till you're able to post again.. ???

Edited by 2014Anthony
Add more detail
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello and sorry for the delay in my story. I am excited to be back.  Your kind words have been awesome.   Who would think that this is a site you can make friends on and meet so many sweet and yet deviant people.  ;o)

Part 7,

‘Mr. C, I think this the street Mr. Ali lives on?’ 

‘Yes, yes Lukas it is, it is the one up there with all the cars parked along the street.  It looks like there might be quite a few people waiting on that cherry pie.’

‘Oh no, I am sorry, I knew I was taking too long at Dr. Brads.’

‘No worries son, they can wait, it will just make them a little more hungry and the pie to be even sweeter.  Pull right up next to the garage; there should be a spot for us there.’   

‘Gosh, this must be some party and some special pie for all these people to be waiting’ I said with a laugh. 

‘Oh I am sure a few other guys brought some of their own special treats over too, but I have been known to always bring the very best dish that many of these guys are waiting for.  I also sent everyone a group text that this year’s cherry crop is the sweetest yet’ Mr. C said as he ran his hand up my thigh.  ‘Lukas, your penis is rock hard and leaking all over your pants, what is that about?’

I said, ‘I am sorry Mr. C, I hoped you wouldn’t notice that, I am not sure what is going with him.   I call it him, but yeah, he got hard right before we got to Dr. Brad’s house and I noticed when I was leaving there that I had a wet spot.  Maybe I can hide it with an apron you think?  Do you have an apron I could wear?’

‘Well, no worries, it might get you a nice tip, tell you what, why don’t you take another one of these blue diamond vitamins, that might help it a little bit maybe your electrolytes are just low’, Mr. C said as he handed me another pill and bottle of Gatorade. 

‘Oh this Gatorade tastes funny, I don’t think I ever had this flavor before,’ I said.

Mr. C smiles and said it their new formula with extra vitamins and additives and tussled my hair.  He told me to ‘grab the pie from the back warmer and take it around back to the side door of the garage and offer to help him get it inside.   Be a good boy and do as he tells you and if you do, he will tip you well.  Understood?’ 

‘No worries Mr. C, I won’t let you down’, I said and he replied, ‘I have every confidence in you’ and I smiled and headed to the back of the truck…. 

I went to the warming bin, got the huge pie and started walking behind the house to the side door of the garage.  There were two men on the back porch smoking cigars and wearing leather from head to toe.   The first guy was huge, like 6’6” with dark hair.  The back light porch was on and the light lit him from the side.  He had leather pants on with boots up to his knees.  He was wearing a leather hat, arm band, and had this leather harness thing on accenting his amazingly muscled and furry chest and stomach.  The other person was tall and thin wearing an outfit very similar to the big dude, but just slightly less furry.  He had this hood like thing over most of his head but also had a cigar in his mouth and was peeing into a solo cup.  I thought it was interesting he was not just peeing in the flowerbed but he must have worried it would be bad for the plants or upset Mr. Ali or something.  The tall muscle guy stared at me in a way that was as if he was looking right into or through me.   I found myself staring back as I slowly walked by.  He sort of gave me a head nod like ‘what’s up’ or ‘what are you doing back here’. 

I stopped and said ‘I am just the delivery boy bringing the cherry pie over.’ 

He then looked at his friend pissing and said, ‘Fuck, Tony has done it again hasn’t he?’

I didn’t know what he meant by that and at first I thought he was being disrespectful to Mr. C, but then I realized by the look on his face was more one of approval or envy or something else.  He kind of gave me this strange look up and down.  His eyes stopped at my thigh and his eyes got big.   Oh darn I thought, I forgot about my erection and forgot to put the apron on.  I just smiled and said ‘sorry it just gets like that often.’ 

He said, ‘No worries kid, mine is like that half my life.’  Then he said, ‘Fuck, I will have a huge helping of that pie in a little while.’  

I stopped and just took a deep breath in for a minute and realized in the night air, his cigar smelled really awesome.  I have never smoked or even thought of smoking since it is a devils addiction, it was really strange, but I swear my dick got even a little bit harder as I exhaled the night air with the faint smell of this cigar in it.  The tall dude was watching me and had a surprised look on his face for some reason and said, ‘you know what?  Well actually, kid can you tell Mr. Ali I want one of the first pieces of that and to have one of his servers bring that pie out to the playroom, I mean woodshed in a few minutes?  I have quite a bit more of my cigar to enjoy and don’t want those other pigs devouring that pie before I get done with my cigar.’  I took in one last breath of the night air and his cigar and nodded to him as I entered the side door of the garage.

The door to the house was right there.  I couldn’t really knock very well with my arms full but I was able to get the door to the house open so I just let myself in.  I was immediately greeted by this guy that looked like an Arab sheik out of a movie.  I could see this huge pelt of black fur spilling over the top of his white throbe and the darkest jet black hair on his head under his ghutrad and agal.  He was very handsome and a very powerful looking man. 

He immediately put both hands on my cheeks and said, ‘you must be Lukas?  Here, here, here, put this down’ as he snapped his fingers and two of his servers came over to help me out.  The two guys bowed and took the pie and set it on counter right next to us.  I thought, boy, his staff are sure well trained, I could learn from their attentiveness back at the store. 

His hands were still on my cheeks and he said with quite an accent, ‘just look at you… would you…. just look at you.  Perfect, pure and so blonde.  Just like your fathhh, I mean Tony said you were.’  He turned me around and looked at me in full circle.  Oh god, please do not let him notice my hard on, how fricken embarrassing.  It was a little funny and I smiled thinking, I felt like I was at my grandmas when she would make me spin around and do her ‘look how big you have gotten’ routine.

He immediately snapped his fingers and said ‘drink for the boy’.   One of the servers very quickly brought him over a glass with ice and dark liquid it in; I figured it was a coke probably.  He handed it to me and said, you must be thirsty, please drink.  I didn’t know what to do, I thought I really should just get the money for the pie and get back to the truck; I didn’t want to keep Mr. C waiting again.  I didn’t want to be rude and not accept his drink.  I knew Mr. C told me to be good and do what he said.  But did he mean this?  Oh no, I thought to myself, what should I do?  Oh, I know I could use my cards he gave me!  So I asked myself ‘should I take his drink and be social for a minute’?   I pulled out the second card in my pocket and it said, ‘absolutely, yes’.  Mr. Ali apparently had saw what I was doing and was looking at me funny.  I apologized and told him it was my first day and I was new and didn’t want to mess things up so I explained the cards Mr. C had given me.   As I said that, I reached my hand out and took his drink.  I took one big swig and realized it tasted terrible.  Oh man, I have a whole mouth of this, I cant spit it out, I swallowed reluctantly with one big gulp.  

He laughed and smiled and said ‘oh I should have told you, this is a very special traditional celebration drink and most people from my country sip it to start and then it gets easier to swallow.  It kind of helps you relax a little bit.’

Relax? I thought to myself, I cant relax, I have to get back to work.  He put his hand on my shoulder and started to lead me around and show me his house.  The place was packed with men all around the house and kind of looking and staring at us.  I guess we looked so different.  Me young, blond, in my tiny little pizza uniform without a penny in my pocket and on my first day of work…. and him well dressed, dark, well educated, smart, successful, obvisouly very rich and important.  I kept thinking man, I got to get back to the truck.  So I was drinking my drink as quickly as I could and trying to remember the maze of rooms and people of how I would get back to the kitchen.  I then thought, how do I bring up about the money for the pie.  Am I supposed to collect or no?  So I asked myself another question…. ‘ is it rude to ask him for the money?  I reached in and pulled out the third card and it said.  ‘absolutely, yes’.  So I decided to not worry about the money.  Mr. Ali, then asked me to have another drink and do him a favor.  Oh man, Mr. C is probably freaking out wondering what is taking me so long, but I said what would you like Mr. Ali?  He said, have another drink and maybe help me for a few minutes?   There will be a nice gift for you if you do.’   I said I didn’t want to get in trouble with Mr. C.  and he said, well why don’t you ask the cards, he gave them to you right?  I thought, ok, the cards haven’t let me down yet, yes, I will ask the cards.  So I thought to myself, ‘cards, should I have another drink and stay to help?’   Card #4, said, ‘absolutely, yes’.  He look at the card, and said, very well then.  He snapped his fingers and said, ‘drink for the boy’.  I didn’t want to be rude and say to him that I turned 18 and I am now a man, but I thought that would be rude to correct him. 

I said, ‘this drink is for celebration?  What are you celebrating?’ 

He said ‘this is somewhat of an Ali family reunion week, every year he brings some of the unmarried and married men from his country and other extended family from around the world to his home in the US for a few days.  Most are here to find their soul mate, but a few just need to sew either oats before they go back home.  Many came on private jets so their soul mates don’t have to worry about passports and customs and all that kind of thing.  They can just sneak away without the paparazzi and media finding out.  As we walked, several of the men commented to him he should get this moving, that the pie needs to be served before everyone gets blue balls, a couple even gave him a high 5.   I had always thought the expression was that important royals like his family were blue bloods, but they must have said blue balls and I didn’t hear correctly.

Anyway, we were back in the kitchen and I was starting to feel a little funny.  His servers had cut into the pie and they had several plates of it on the counter.   All of a sudden I remember the big dude that was in the back yard had said he wanted his pie delivered to him.  Oh no, where did he want it taken? 

Oh, the woodshed, so I said to Mr. Ali, ‘there was this really big dude, I mean friend of yours on the back porch and wanted one of the first pieced of the pie and he wanted his pie brought to the woodshed.  At least I am pretty sure he said woodshed?’

Mr. Ali said, ‘Oh? He did huh?  That is your fathhh…. I mean Mr. C.’s best friend Terry.  Terry is from Canada and travels the world. But yes, he is someone we want to keep very happy.  Would you do me a favor Lukas?’ 

I said, ‘sure, what it is?’ 

Mr. Ali was over at the freezer putting a couple things in a brown paper bag and then I saw him put a couple of the spray cans like Mr. C had me get from his rec room and put those in the bag too.  He then grabbed a really big piece of pie, and said.  ‘Please, please boy, don’t delay, the other servers are all busy, please take this pie and this bag to Terry down in the woodshed.’  Just follow the path in the backyard past the pool and gardens and look for the small building with no windows and the red light above the door.  Please don’t make a fuss, just knock once and enter and quietly and say.  Sir, I have your present here and please take my cherry pie. Now I know Lukas you didn’t really make the pie, but tell him that exactly, ok?

‘Ok, I go down the path, to the building with the red light, I knock once, enter quietly and say….Sir, I have your present here and please take my cherry pie.’ I smiled and said, ‘got it right’?

Mr. Ali, said, ‘perfect, it’s a bit of a long trail now, so don’t wait and don’t forget.’

‘No worries Mr. Ali, I won’t let you down’.  I then turned and headed down the dark path with my brown bag and cherry pie.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 15