Part 14.  Mr. Ali and Ahmed.

I heard some commotion over by the door as Mr. Ali touched my ankle and ran his hand from my foot up my leg toward my crotch.  His touch was so gentle.   He stopped and grabbed the underside of my calf and again on my quad.  He was examining my leg like a doctor would be looking for abnormalities.  Slowly and intensely he moved over to my other leg and then my chest.  He was looking at me like you would a specimen under a microscope.

I was a little concerned and asked, 'is everything ok Mr. Ali?'

'Oh oh oh yes my little princess, perfect even.  Not a mark, not a hair, not a blemish, smoother than silk and not one sign of use.  Flawless skin and muscle tone.  You are a perfect specimen.'

Specimen, how funny, I havent heard of that since biology class when we had to dissect a frog.  He picked up and stared at each arm, he had me roll a little on each side.  It again tickled as he rolled me around on the mink blanket but when done, he tucked me back in like a mother would her baby.  Lastly he sat on a stool between my legs and I could feel him pick up each testicle and my cock shaft and look, sniff, and pull slightly on the skin.   Wow, what is this guy looking for?  I thought to myself.  I thought he wanted to play with my pussy, not just look at touch me and I snickered.

I then saw him look toward my daddy and said...'Tony, he is perfect.  Absolutely perfect.... museum quality.  This is by far the finest one yet.  You have come close a couple times, but maybe a blemish or a mole or a scar or some hair, but seriously, nothing.   Once I send the notice out, there is going to be a bidding war.  Do you have a number in mind?  Please let me be the broker.  I will only take 10%, please, that will be plenty.'

'I was thinking a million?  Maybe 1.5?  The recession is over and with the oil market doing so well, I think that's totally fair.' 

'No, no, no, my friend, you don't get it.  I said it's absolutely PERFECT.  This is a one of kind quality we have to be prepared.  I am think 10, 15, maybe close to 20 million, fuck, I can think of a few guys who have been waiting for theirs.... maybe more.  You have no idea the rarity of a blond of this quality in my circle.  This will be a different market than anything you have seen my friend.  This is not something you ADD to your harem, this is something you REPLACE all of them for'.

Mr. C had a shocked look on his face.  I wished I knew what they were talking about, I could try and help.  I am not great, but I am not that bad at math.

'Well, enough about that.  My boys dick is getting soft and I might just keep him to myself, he is growing on me.'  as he looked at me, winked and rustled my hair like he often does.  

'Don't fucking tell me you are falling for him?......  Tony,...... don't be stupid, I have seen some of the things you have settled for, you don't need something like this.  This is rare, this is special.'

'No, no, no, Omar, you dont get it, ..... he is mine, really, i mean he is MINE .'  Daddy looked at me and said, 'right son?'.  

He picked up the bottle of poppers off my chest and I got a big cheesy grin and said, 'Thank you Daddy, Sir, thank you Sir.'

As daddy unscrewed the top of the brown bottle, he said, 'now show my boy how good that pussy of his can feel.'

Just then, there was a second man standing there next to Mr. Ali.  'Lukas, this is my little brother Ahmed. He is looking for a princess too.  You going to be a good girl for both of us?'

I chuckled to myself and then said, 'Mr Ali, I am boy, not a princess, or a good girl.'

He said, 'please please please, no.  In my culture anything with a pussy can be a princess.  You have seen in the movies, how much we love a princess.  She can be a female of course, but what they dont show in the movies is.... a boy with a pussy is also our princess.  Understand?

As I exhaled the hit of medicine my daddy gave me, I felt a warm glow, but also a sense of peace and looked at my daddy.  Daddy nodded and winked.  I looked back at Mr. Ali and glanced over at his brother and said, 'yes Sir, would you and your brother Ahmed please use my pussy and make me your princess?

With that said, both in almost unison let their robes fall off the back of their shoulders.  Ahmed moved over to the side of the sling and Mr. Ali moved up between my legs.  My daddy was finishing my third hit of medicine and Ahmed pulled my left ear toward him and my lips came in contact with the head of his cock.  It was huge and wet and covered in a thick layer of skin.  He pulled the head of his foreskin back a little bit and slowly exposed the head of his cock.  It was entirely glistening with precum.  He pulled the hood back over his head and then exposed it again, it was less than 3 inches from my eyes and almost touching my lips.  i could feel the heat coming off of it.  I could smell it.  I felt my daddy touch my left nipple.  I let out a little moan and a slight whimper and my tongue went out and tried to touch the tip of his cock.  He pulled his hips back and the cock was gone.  It was a good 7 to 10 inches away now. 

I whimpered out, 'sorry Sir, I just wanted to taste it.'

I heard Ahmed speak for the first time, he had a very deep voice and spoke little English through a very sexy accent.  He gently put his hand on my forehead and said, 'you will be my princess,.. but I am in charge.  I am always in charge.  Now don't you move your head.  Just do what I tell you to do.  Understand?'  

As I nodded yes, Ahmed pushed my forehead back a couple inches and rested my head back on the fur.  Daddy was right there with another hit of medicine.  I slowly exhaled and felt Ahmed's cock getting closer to my face again.  This time, I kept my tongue in my mouth.  My head was slightly tilted in his direction and he started on the top side of my lips and laid his fat drooling man-cock right on my upper lip.  He very slowly squeezed his cock as he painted his cock down my upper lip.  He was squeezing and moving it down my lip and a long very think stream of precum was dispensed out of his cock and being dispensed down my lip.   Once he got to the bottom of my upper lip, he moved that big thick hood back over the top of his shaft again, then pulled it back and traced and painted his way up my lower lip.  Similar to redipping his brush into a can of paint to make sure he had complete coverage.  It felt like he was putting lip gloss on me.

I felt Mr. Ali, pushing his big cock at my hole.  He was also uncut and super thick.  He got down and started to lick my hole.  I heard him say.  'Fuck Tony, I can tell by the smell he already has a big load of you inside him.  I can tell the smell of your cum from anywhere.  I felt his nose and beard rutting around my hole like a dog trying to dig his treat out from under a chair. 

I was lost in the trace as Ahmed circled my lips a couple times, slowly, gently, it almost tickled my lips, if felt awesome.  I was so tempted to let my tongue sneak out for just a minute, but I didnt dare upset him again.

As Mr. Ali stood up, it was like a sign to my daddy that I needed more medicine.  I saw out of the corner of my eye Mr. Terry had gotten a fresh bottle out of the cooler bag and took the cap off.  He tossed it to my daddy.  As daddy open, it let out a small gasp of air like a champagne bottle opening.  Daddy stood on the right side of me and started to administer more medication.  

Ahmed, on my left, was still busy tracing his cock over my lips and under my nose.  My whole face felt wet with his precum.  His right hand was slowly petting me hair and saying 'shhhhh, good princess, good princess, shhhhhh.'   He moved his cock away to allow daddy to give me the medication properly.  I felt his left hand go under my chin and rest on my throat. 

My daddy looked into my eyes, winked and said, trust me sweetie and let these men show your pussy a good time.  As I exhaled after the fourth hit of medicine, I felt Mr. Ali pushing into my cum soaked hole.  I felt my daddy put the poppers on my chest and both hands on my nipples.  Lastly, I felt Ahmed squeezing harder on my throat.  I kept my mouth shut like he said, but he squeezed harder and harder until I couldnt breath very well and I let out a gasp for air.   As I opened my mouth for air....he shoved his cock into my mouth.  Well, into my mouth and down my throat.  My upper lip was buried into his pubes and my nose was being crushed into his lower abdomen.  He held there and held there and held there.  I felt him cup his hand around his cock as it was buried deep in my throat.  He kept putting more and more pressure on my throat.  I couldn't breath.

I heard daddy say, 'go slow on my boy.'  Daddy kept playing with my nipples, alternating from tender and mild to pretty hard and rough and it was sending wave after wave of pleasure through me.

Ahmed said something to Mr. Ali in Arabic I assume and Mr. Ali, said, 'yes I have never seen such a sweet princess with no gag reflex. See how deep she can take it.'

And with that, Ahmed pushed deep into my throat again, this time he kind of went in deep and pulled out, in deep and pulled out repeatedly.  Then he went in wayyyyy deep. 

My daddy reached down and grabbed my throat.  Daddy said, 'fuck, look how hot that is, yeah, push that adam's apple down Ahmed, oh fuck, sweet, yeah do it again, fuck yes, god that is hot Ahmed, you can see you pushing his adam's apple down further with each thrust.'

In addition to my throat taking a good pounding, my hole was thoroughly being enjoyed and used by Mr. Ali.  He had both hands up on the chains of the hammock and was lunging forward and pulling back.  He would go from rocking his cock back and forth, to every once in a while, really slamming it in deep and hard.  He kept muttering to himself in Arabic and English.  I couldn't understand the Arabic parts of course but I could make out his comments like 'play with her titties Tony,.... look at those pussy lips swallow my gifted shaft,.... and its a beautiful flower opening up for me, it is ready to be fertilized,.... nurse my princesses tits,..... and going to seed that little princess pussy with my demon seed,.... Shaitan will thank me for giving this princess my gift,..... look how swollen those pussy lips are getting.'

I thought boy I can see how women might not like that kind of offensive language, but my cock had never been so hard.  

'This is going to be hard to hold out much longer my brother' I heard Ahmed say to Mr. Ali.  

'I am right there with you little brother.  Lets bring our little girl home.  I am going to get her pregnant here in a second.' Mr. Ali panted in between strong long strokes into my boy hole.  

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuccckkkkkkkk' was all Ahmed said and I found myself just swallowing and swallowing.  His load was already well down my gullet but it was just instinctual for my throat to constrict like a snake trying to swallow a mouse.

He now more than stopped yelling when Mr Ali. just stopped.  I looked down at him and he was clenching on the chains like he was holding on for his dear life.  He was flexing so hard and the candle light really gleamed off his sweaty shoulders.  But he just stood there, convulsing a little bit while flexing, not moving, so I asked.

'Is everything ok Mr. Ali.?'  

It took several seconds before he responded, but he let out a really deep breath and opened his eyes.  He looked at me and said....'Oh yes my sweet sweet princess, actually, I am not sure if I have ever been this ok.'

Daddy was still playing with my nipples, but more slowly and tenderly now.  But he looked at me as I looked at him.  He winked and said, 'you are a good boy and a good girl'. 

I smiled.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 16

Another great chapter!    This story just gets better and better.    I enjoyed the details of the rough throat massaging while deep-throating.    It reminded me of my own dad training me to deep throat him.    He referred to it as jacking off while using the inside of my throat.   It was something he could never do to mom.  Men like my dad and my brother were able to fuck me as hard as they wanted, whether fucking my ass or throat.   I think that is why straight guys enjoyed fucking my boypussy every now and than while growing up - they could fuck me as rough and hard as they want and I never said no or complained, in fact I often said harder.     

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 2

KEEP HIM TO YOURSELF! Don’t send your son away to some skeik, let him go to college and visit you when he learns he loves cock and wants yours in him all the time! Then have lots of sex and have him join you at sex parties!

• Like 3

Oh, that’s so funny.   I wrote ‘Sarah Palin will thank me for giving this princess my gift’. Darn autocorrect.... I had meant Sarah Palin, not Sarah Palin.  Lol.   But then again, they have some similarities.   ;o). 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, masctravelingpup said:

Oh, that’s so funny.   I wrote ‘Sarah Palin will thank me for giving this princess my gift’. Darn autocorrect.... I had meant Sarah Palin, not Sarah Palin.  Lol.   But then again, they have some similarities.   ;o). 

Moderator’s Note: I did 20 minutes of online research and came up with an Islamic version of the name that autocorrects to Sarah Palin and substituted it. Any people of that faith who have a better version, send me a private message. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy weekend.   Another day of flying for me, so I did a quick chapter. 

Anyway, here is Part 15.  The dilemma for Tony.  As told by Mr. Ali.

After we each started to catch our breath, I told Ahmed to go over the second cabinet on the wall and get a pair of ear plugs and put them in our princess and keep him medicated for a few minutes while I talk to Tony.  Ahmed, did as instructed and gave the boy a little wink as he stuck the second ear plug in and opened the little brown medicine bottle.

Once Lukas started to inhale he closed my eyes and I said, ‘There, that should keep him happy.  Tony, I just thought of something, I realize I just unloaded my highly toxic load into your son, but I am concerned.  Let me explain why.  When you say ‘he is mine.  What do you mean?  Do you mean biologically?’

‘Yes, I am Lukas biological father, his mother admitted it once I pressed her on it when he was just a little kid.  It was just a one-time thing, but over the years I have watched him grow.  He is a very cool kid.  I am proud of him.  His mother and father are really fucking idiots.  He isn’t the brightest candle on the cake, but living with those two, it’s a miracle he isn’t more fucked up.  Why does that matter?’

‘Does the kid know you are his real father’?

‘Fuck no, like I said, he isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, so no he doesn’t and his parents sure the fuck aren’t going to tell him that the queer down the street is his bastard father.  His calling me daddy is just the poppers and that he trust me… and it is just the effect from Brad’s hypnosis.  He just knows me as the nice guy down the street who is giving him a job.  After we bring him back out of it, that’s all he will know.’

‘Well, here is the issue.  If you are going to keep him as yours, you can do as you please.  I see the way you look at him.  Actually, I see the way he looks at you.  He must love you at some level already.  But look, if we are going to send them back to my country and live a dream you never even dreamt of, we HAVE to pass him off as a virgin, there are millions ridding on his virginity.  I know once he wakes up from the poppers he wont remember, so I know for a fact that he will pass a lie detector test if they give him one, however, we have got to get him on PrEP.  He has had 3 toxic loads shot into his bloody ass in the last couple of hours and he swallowed Ahmed’s load….and you know how toxic he is.  I have..’

‘Well, not to cut you off, but I fed him one over at Brad’s a few hours ago.’

‘Shit, well…. I have some PrEP in the first cabinet over there.  If we are going to exchange him with one of my clients, we have to get the PrEP in him now!!!  What do you think?   Should you reevaluate the trajectory this night is taking and get him medicated now?  And I mean medicated for real, not keeping him stupid and confused on the magical bottle he loves so much or the max spray I see you have here.  Or do we let him accept our gift and you keep him to do with as you please?   Time is of the essence.’

Tony then walked up to his sweet princess.  He lifted his chin with his index finger, looked him directly into the eyes and gave him a nice kiss on the forehead.   He then looked at Ahmed and looked back at me and said…..

Readers…..

Thoughts?  Opinions?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

• Moderators
9 hours ago, masctravelingpup said:

Readers…..

Thoughts?  Opinions?

Here's a technical thought. It looks like you are cutting and pasting from a word processing program of some sort. When you do that, the forum software will give you an option near the bottom of the window to remove formatting. It would help your posts look right if you did that. There is no way for the staff to fix them if you don't remove the formatting. 

Now just my personal thoughts, the idea that he would even think of trafficking an innocent boy much less his own flesh and blood into sex slavery pretty much obliterates my boner over the story. Once the characters start doing things like that, I cannot enjoy the story any more. 

• Like 3