Complete conversion

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

This is an awesome story. I would love this to happen to me. From personal experience, being seduced from straight to gay and then neg to poz is my ultimate fantasy. Anyone interested lol?

• 2 months later...

The drive over to the gifting top took forever, my mind was racing. This is the beginning of a new chapter, starting a relationship with the best bottom I have ever had. Not just an bottom, a straight boy, with a girlfriend, who loves taking cock and following orders. Whether or not we are together forever, he will always be mine in some aspect. I pull up to the house in the email and check my phone, there are two messages. One from the gifting top: "Doors open strip once you get inside unless you want your clothes torn off"

One message from my boy: "Are you going to POZ me Sir?" His message worried me, will he chicken out? will i become POZ and lose my boy at the same time? i got a horrible pit in my stomach. I text him back, "Yes, i'm going to make you pregnant with a POZ load." I sat outside the top's house waiting for the reply. My phone vibrated, "Yes Sir, if you want, you already own me." That text made me hard as a rock despite the life changing event to come, "do you want me to impregnate you?" i asked. "I want you do do what ever you want with me Sir." he replied. 

I took a deep breath and got out of the car, a huge smile on my face, I practically floated to the front door, and entered as i took my clothes off. The front room was dim, a light was on in what appeared to be the kitchen, and music was coming from a dark room. I made my way towards the dark room, "Bend over the bed slut" a voice says from the dark room, and i do as i'm told, so strange to be on this side of the relationship. As i bend over the bed the top walks up behind me, "wheres the toothbrush, and why are you here?"

"Here, and because i want you to POZ me up"

"Why?" he demanded.

"There's a straight bottom i've been fucking that will become gay for me if he catches anything or can't have kids," i confess.

"hmm... So you want to POZ this little "straight" boy?"

"Yessir"

"well... When i POZ you, MY seed will be growing in you, and then this boy will be mine too, I'll POZ you on one condition."

"whats the condition?' i ask nervously.

"I'll let you grow my seed inside you so you can POZ him on your own, but if he doesn't take for any reason, you release his boipussy to me and my POZ friends. AND if he does become POZ with your seed, you bring your boy over here and we have a celebration night." 

"interesting, I like the idea"

"Well do we have a deal? Am i Pozzing your NEG ass tonight?"

"Yes lets do it" 

The top slapped my ass hard, "good slut, you email me when you get the fuck flu" 

"Yes Sir"

With that the top shoved the toothbrush into my ass, it hurt a bit, but i was so excited to change our lives that i didn't care. This better take.

He yanked the toothbrush out of my stinging ass, and shoved it into my mouth, there was a metallic taste. I'm primed to take his POZ load. "what outcome are you hoping for slut? that you POZ him up or that he is resistant to our strains and we introduce him to my friends." 

"Honestly he says he's mine already and can do what i want, your friends can have him POZ or not." i replied.

"good, i like that, thank you for sharing, especially if he's as good as you say." In one big thrust his cock went into my hole, it stung but it also felt pretty good, i was caught by surprise and yelped.

"HA, take this POZ cock you top" he said as he rammed his cock in and out of my hole all the way, really loosening my hole up, but also really wrecking my sore hole. "Beg for my POZ load like a good bottom, and then take it home to your boy."

"please POZ my ass, convert me" i said over and over.

"tell me why slut"

"POZ me so i can convert the straight boy! POZ me and lets make him a gay POZ bottom whore"

"He's already a gay bottom, but here's the POZ load delivery for his ass!" He thrust in and i felt the first strong spurt of toxic cum enter my ass, he moaned, and was breathing heavy, still clenching and releasing cum into my hole. It was quick but i was hoping for that, i much prefer to fuck my boy than be fucked by anyone.

"if you don't get sick within 2 weeks, you come back here and you're staying here a weekend, got it?"

"i'll let you know" i replied, standing up and grabbing my clothes from the living room floor, my ass sore and full of POZ cum.  I drove home, dreaming about my life to come.

I woke up the next morning with my asshole burning, the guy messed up my hole for how quick he was. After my breakfast and coffee I went to the restroom and sure enough cum came out, it felt like a cup full, it just kept coming out. My phone buzzed, "Good Morning Sir" it read from my boy.

"Good morning boy" i replied. "ready for tonight?" 

"Yes Sir, always." His text brought a huge smile to my face.

"craving cock? craving a man?"

"Yes actually Sir, I'm very horny, i get crazy thoughts when i'm horny." he sent.

"Oh? like what Trevor, tell your boyfriend."

"Well, craving your cock, piss, and cum like usual. Do you mind if I come by and grab a bottle of piss from you?"

"Aw boy I want you to, but i just pissed, i'll bring one to your work though, on one condition."

"Anything Sir"

"Change for the gym outside your car today in the parking structure, shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, but the jock strap stays, and wear the "ADDICTED" jock strap, everything comes off first before one article goes on."

"Yes Sir, When will i get your piss?" 

"you'll get every bladder full today slut, just prove to me you followed orders."

"Yes Sir" 

"Good Boy, also think of some more rules, i need more control over my slut, you're going to be gay in no time, hard for me and flaccid for her"

"Yes Sir I'll email you a list tonight for approval before you come over, and honestly that excited me a bit"

"Good, because you're mine"

"Yes i am Sir."

• Like 15
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

It wasn't long before I received multiple snapchats of my boy stripping in the parking structure of the gym. Good boy I thought to myself as I started to get ready for work. Before leaving for the office I grabbed an empty bottle, and a few water bottles. He will get every load today. I got in the car and realized that my ass was pretty sore, I can't believe I took a POZ load. The thought of it brought a uneasy feeling to my stomach, but at the same time, got me horny for converting Trevor. 

A few hours into work I had to piss, so I text Trevor, "I've got to piss, are you able to come?" his reply came quick, "I can't get there until 11am Sir." 

"Ok I'll bring the bottle to you, stay at work and I want you to drink it while sitting in my lap in my car."

"Yes Sir" he answered.

I pissed into the bottle by my car, and drove it to his work. He was waiting by his car in the structure for me, and when I parked he jumped in the passenger seat, kissed me deep, started to take his clothes off and smiling the whole time. I could see his chastity device through his jock strap and his cock was definitely trying to get hard. He finished stripping and tried to hop over the center console, "nuh, uh uh" I said. Out and around. His smile dropped a little, but he was quick to obey, he hopped out of the car and on his way to my side, I locked the doors. Trevor heard the locks, and his smile really faded. He started to look nervous, I started the car and put the car in reverse, moved it an inch and I saw him almost jump in embarrassment and nerves. I stopped the car, unlocked and he jumped in, grabbed my face and kissed me while straddling me.

"You scared me so bad, thank you for not leaving Sir," he said looking into my eyes.

"You're welcome slut, now drink up we both have to get back to work"

He nodded and grabbed the bottle. He drank it down like he just ran a marathon, "wow boy, thirsty? should I have more next time?"

He took the last gulp and laughed out of breath from drinking so fast. "I won't complain about that Sir"

He kissed me and hopped out of the car, I locked it again, and he was not amused. He opened the other side, got in and started putting on the clothes. 

"Come up with any more rules yet?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, a few"

"Tell me one"

"Well, you called me your boyfriend earlier, but we haven't been on a date before.." 

"and?"

"Well, do you want a date night? Once a week? he asked.

"You mean out in the public eye?" 

"yes, but if I may request we start away from this area, and then we can move closer and closer."

"Yes we can do that, I'd like that."

He reached across the console and kissed me again, "see you later". "I've never said bye to my toilet before" I replied with a wink.

I watched him as he ran back to work, if I'm not crazy it looked a little more flamboyant than I remember. I drove back to work, and of course once I arrived I had to pee again. "I have to pee again", I texted him. "haha thats funny, I'll drink it when ever I can next, do you have a bottle?" he said.

"yes I'll save it for later," I replied.

The day dragged on, but by the end I had 4 bottles filled with piss. He will drink them tonight. 

When I got off work, I went straight to the house Trevor is watching, and like a good boy, he greeted me at my car, in a jock strap, kissed me and brought my bag in. When we got inside he handed me a list, at the top was date night.

1. Date night minimum 1 night per week unless I've had physical connection with my girlfriend, then up to you.

2. I'll unfollow, any instagram and twitter models that are female, so I don't get any stimulus from them.

3. I'll sign onto your iPad so you can monitor my conversations, especially with my gf, and punish me accordingly.

4. I'll go get my sperm checked, and freeze my sperm if it works just incase.

5. I get a tattoo of your choosing.

"Wow boy, I like the list, that will definitely give me more control, I like the iPad idea. How's your ass feeling?"

"I'm glad, and good, why do you ask Sir?" 

"Just wondering, I'm dying to put a load inside it, and here." I said handing him a bottle of piss, "grab me a beer, and take that plug out." 

I had him ride me as I sat in a chair, telling him to work his ass like a pro, and to drink my piss at the same time. He did great, beer never tasted so good. I almost came a couple times, I stopped him each time and grabbed another beer or two. I slapped his ass and told him to go grab whats in the large compartment in my bag. 

"Sir... This this is huge." he said holding the hollow plug.

"I know, and its going in your ass right now, I'm going to use your ass like a urinal, turn around and on your hands and knees slut."

He did as he was told, I put a dildo in the hollow plug to keep it more rigid, and slowly pressed it in.

"you had nothing to fear, your slutty ass loved it and practically swallowed it whole, now get up and head to the bathroom." I followed his delicious ass to the bathroom and bent him over the tub. The sound of my piss filling his hole was one of the best sounds I'd ever heard, and his ass seemed to be endless. it took it all and even at the end I couldn't see any inside. I took the plug out and told him to let me know when he needed to let it go. It wasn't long before he was sitting on the toilet, letting it out as he sucked my cock. When he was done he got up and reached for the lever, "Wait!" I yelled.

"Yes sir?" he seemed shocked at my yelling.

"you were really cleaned out there babe" I said looking down into the toilet, a faint yellow tint to the water, otherwise nothing else showed.

I grabbed his arm and turned him around twisting his arm behind his back, my other hand on the back of his head, put him on his knees. I looked around and saw a bottle of poppers on the counter. I grabbed them, placed it under his nose and after a big long inhale, I shoved his head into the toilet and fucked his gaping hole, he didn't fight too much, I felt his struggle and pulled him up for air. "More slut?" 

"Yes Sir" he managed to say between breaths. 

I shoved his head back in, his hair, my arm drenched in toilet water and piss, I didn't last long this time and came deep into his loose hole. I pulled his head out of the toilet, spit on his face, told him to clean up and meet me back out in the living room. I sat down, sipped a beer, thinking about how amazing my boy is, he is a champ, and I am not sure how he thinks he's straight anymore.

I pulled out my iPad, and logged into a sex store website, looking at chastity devices. Trevor walked in and curled up next to me. 

"Did I upset you sir?" he asked a little sheepishly.

"No, but I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to fuck a sluts hole while his heads in a toilet full of my piss. Did you like it?"

"I did actually, I drank some of it" he laughed. 

"wha-!" I exclaimed giving him a playful slap, "you little slut. Pick out a smaller chastity device. If we're going to make you a total bottom with a worthless cock, it really needs to be worthless" I said grabbing his locked up cock squeezing his balls tightly.

"Yes sir. I mailed the key by the way it should be there by this weekend when I see her." 

"good well I hope she doesn't use it" I said winking at him. "Lets go grab a drink somewhere"

His eyes opened wide, "what should I wear sir?"

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So fucking hot.

and so true when he discovers tight arse is far better than a cunt. Once a straight boy realises how good a fags arse is he can’t go back. It’s better than female arse. You soon realise how gross vaginas are.

and so many more straight men are only tops because they have a cock and they think it goes into a vagina. They’d be much happier as bottoms like this fag. First time I’ve took it in my arse it was a revelation. 

Also id love to have my balls wrecked.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...