Complete conversion

My phone buzzed, an email from the Poz top, "Well?!" was all it said.

My boy came back from the bathroom, wearing shortish shorts and a tank top, chastity device tucked away in his pocket. 

"How's it feel to be 'free'?" I asked.

"Honestly, good. but a little weird, what am I doing with it off?"

"I thought of a new rule. Do you know where we are?" 

"Of course I do, my girlfriend lives down the street from this bar."

"Yep, text her. You haven't cum in a while and the new rule is you may only have sex with her while my cum is deep inside you"

"Oh!"

"What do you think?" 

He smiled, "that's a good rule."

We sat and drank, lots of people were around us but we chatted like any couple would, just getting to know one another and enjoying the company. When I would ask kinky questions or reference our wild nights I could see the unease in his body language but he would answer. 

His phone buzzed, and he looked up to me. 
"She said it was a nice surprise I'm so close by... Should I go?"

"Yes on a few conditions. 1. You kiss me goodbye right here in this bar like you mean it. 2. If you cum tonight, leave when you're done and come back to this bar. If you fake your orgasm, have her lock up your cock and tell her you have been masturbating too much, stay the night with her and I'll see you tomorrow."

He came over to my side of the table and kissed me deep, I'll admit he put a lot of passion into it. My cock sprang up, and I placed his hand on my cock through my jeans, to my surprise he moaned into my mouth as he pulled away. He said deal, and I watched his perfect ass walk away from me in the bar. I tried to take my mind off what he was doing with his girlfriend by jumping on the dance floor, wishing the Twink that came up to me was my boy. A few drinks later I was crazy horny, wanting my boy, but he never showed after last call. I smiled, he must have faked his orgasm, his cum is mine. 

I pulled out my phone, opened my email and answered the Poz top.

"Nothing yet Sir. but with how much you pumped into my ass I'm sure it will take."

I walked to my car, partly sad my boy wasn't with me but also happy knowing he faked his orgasm and will be locked up the next time I see him. As I started my car, my phone buzzed again. 

"If you're not with the boy tonight, you should come get a second dose"

Fuck, I thought. I wasn't planning on getting fucked tonight but I do want to make this boy mine.

"On my way" I sent back. 

I showed up to the guys house, knocked on the door and he told me to come in. 

"Get on your hands and knees, your saliva will be our lube tonight, just keep that in mind."

I did as I was told, his cock wasn't dirty but he definitely didn't shower before I came over. He's about my size, but where I have a bit more girth, he has in length. His cum will be real deep inside me. 
I made a mess of this blow job, spit everywhere. I need a lot of lube, I'm not usually a bottom. He stopped me at one point and says. "Thats enough, I hope you lubed me up enough... for your asses sake."
He turned me around and pressed his cock up against my hole. Poppers showed up underneath my nostril, I took a hit and in one, slow, push he entered my ass. It wasn't enough lube, but I had a feeling that was the point. He kept me peppered up and gave me hits at all the right times, just as my hole ached and begged to be done.

He sped up all of a sudden and grunted loudly as he released into my burning hole. 
"If that doesn't do the trick, I'll invite some friends over"
He brought out a sharpie, and drew a crude biohazard symbol just above my cock, "Let me know what your boy thinks of this symbol" 

I got back to my car, a text message awaited me. "Goodnight Sir, I didn't cum, and your cock is locked up for you"

• Like 10
  • Piggy 2

My phone buzzed and woke me up. It was a good morning text from Trevor.
"I want the whole day with you at the house I'm watching, want me to call in sick?"

'Fuck!' I thought, I've never had a full day with him. Only "booty calls" and late night hookups. That could be really fun. 

"Let's do it, call in sick." I replied.

Hell, hopefully this puts an omen in the air and I do get sick. then I can make this boy mine. Part of me is still worried he will chicken out.

I showed up to the house and honked. Trevor came out in tiny shorts, and a tank top. You could definitely see the chastity device bulging in the shorts.

"Hello Sir, thanks for coming over" he said leaning in to kiss me, in broad daylight, it made me happy.

"Where did you get these shorts? They're tiny!"

"I took them from my girlfriend, she wears them around the house sometimes, I think she used to wear them for track."

"Damn they look better on you I'm sure. you can see the chastity device. So you didn't cum?" 

"No Sir, it was really hard not to, I haven't had much stimulation so it almost put me over board. I faked cum though, she asked me why there wasn't any cum and I told her I had been masturbating a lot and showed her the device. She was intrigued and confused. She asked me what she is supposed to do about having sex if for some reason we couldn't find the key."

"Interesting, maybe she has another cock in mind, your little faggot cock isn't enough" I joked. He shrugged and said "maybe".

We went into the house and I asked him, "If we were to do what you had in mind for today, what would we get up to?"

"Well... I pictured we'd hang out by the pool, it's pretty private so probably nude?"

"uh huh... and?"

"Well, I've been fucked before you as you know, and I'd like you to break the record of how many times you cum inside me in a day."

"You dirty slut, are you sure you're not gay?! What's the record?!"

"5"

"You slut", I grabbed him by the hair and took him to the bathroom, "clean yourself out, take off that device and tell me the whole story, then I'm going to hit those balls 1 times for each time that man came in you."

Trevor started the story, it was a few years before I met him and he had a hotel room for the first time on his own.

"I made an ad on craigslist using my phone and someone answered saying they happened to be close by, I told him the hotel room and waited nude on the bed. I was so nervous, but I was extremely horny and the hotel didn't have internet.  When he showed up it was a tall latino guy, he was already hard in his basketball shorts. He told me to get on the bed on all fours on the edge, and he stripped, I didn't see his cock. He immediately lubed up and thanks to my preparation he was able to get in rather smoothly. He was the biggest cock I had up until that point."

Trevor was on his hands and knees, a douche kit pressed into his ass, he didn't skip a beat telling his story. He continued:

"He went at a steady pace, kept telling me I was the best bottom he has had, and that he had already cum 2 times. I was shocked, it wasn't talked about before but I had hoped he would cum on me, not in me. But the thought of already having two loads turned me on even more. We changed position twice, and after the 3rd and 4th time he laid me down on my stomach and fucked me for what felt like 10 minutes straight. When he finished he rolled off me and said he had never cum 5 times in one go, and repeated that I was the best bottom he has had. He told me he had to piss and would go."

I was a weird mixture of jealous and ridiculously hard and turned on. I'll be breaking 5 today that's for sure. He stood up in front of me as I sat on the toilet seat listening. I got up and he sat down, I pulled his cock out from the toilet seat and as he let the water out of his ass I pulled on his balls. The water was clear, wow. I pulled him off the seat by his balls, "Is that it? Sit on my cock, make me cum and finish your story."

"No, I asked him if he had even pissed on a guy, or if he'd like to see me drink it. He said he never had but totally wanted to try it. I went to the tub and he started to piss on me. my hair, my body, I opened my mouth and he pissed in it. While I swallowed he let the stream hit my face."

He was doing a beautiful job bouncing up and down, clenching his ass as he went up, and loosening his ass as he dropped down. As he told me he didn't even learn this guys name, and never knew if the guy was clean but that he didn't care, I grabbed his hips and pulled him down for the first load of the day.

"Damn boy, that was a hot story, I'm glad you told me. I'm a little jealous but as you can tell I'm very horny. I'll let you choose how I hit your balls." I pulled him off me by the balls and he let out a soft moan as he turned and went in for a kiss.

"How ever you want to Sir." he said as he broke the kiss.

"Are you sure? You got me pretty worked up" I said pulling his balls again. "I am hitting you 5 times, so you have to take them, no running away. If you want me to stop, I will, but only after the 5th one."

"They're yours to abuse" 

"On your hands and knees", he quickly got down on the floor. I placed my foot against his balls and he dropped his head in anticipation. I grabbed the bottle of lube and lubed up my cock, got down on the floor behind him and slowly pressed into his ass. "Who's cock is bigger, mine or that fucker that has the record."

"You do" he moaned.

I pulled out, grabbed his balls and with a flat hand slapped them harder than I have before. he jumped but didn't pull away, and took a deep breath. I entered him again, and he was much tighter, "interesting", I thought. 

"If you're lying to me I won't hold back next time."

"You're bigger, thicker." he moaned.

I grabbed a bottle of poppers and handed them to him, he took 1 hit and dropped his head again. His hole loosened up and I railed into him, he's going to get his first load today. I kept a steady pace, and bounced off his perfect bubble butt. I came as deep as I could and pulled out quickly with a pop. I stood up, played with his balls again with my foot, and gave him a light kick, making his cock bounce, I could see pre-cum on the tip. He dropped his upper body to the floor, but didn't shy away.

"To the bed, on your back on the edge" I grabbed the maximum impact and a towel, and followed.

He was holding his knees to his chest like a good bottom, I came into the room and sprayed the poppers, placing the towel over his nose. I shoved it into his mouth and pushed my still hard cock into his opening hole. As I fucked his ass, his cock was semi hard, dripping precum on his stomach, his balls bouncing back and forth, I kept a steady pace again, and punched his unprotected, vulnerable balls. His hole squeezed my cock in response, I sped up the pace and hit him harder. He moaned and his legs started to close as his hole squeezed my cock again. I came, a second time deep inside him. He eyes looking backward, towel in his mouth, looking like he liked it but it hurt.

I pulled out, slapped his thigh, "Bend over the bed" he did as he was told. I ripped the towel from his mouth, sprayed it again and shoved his face into the towel and the bed. "I'm going to knee your balls. If you want it harder, like a good slut, you let me know.

I lined up behind him with my knee. and with a foots wind up, drove it into his balls. He grunted and said something into the towel and bed, I pulled him up by the hair. "What slut?" 

"1 more, harder" he groaned.

I took the poppers, put it under his nose and sprayed one more spray into the towel. he laid his head down on the bed and nodded.

I lined up again, and this time put my body into it. I kneed his balls and he grunted into the towel, and slowly curled up onto the bed. His balls red, slightly swollen and still exposed behind him. 

"Too hard?" I asked. 

"Just right" he replied, "Thank you Sir"

"You're welcome, that was only 3 times in your ass by the way"

He smiled with his eyes closed, "I know, we have all day"

I left him on the bed, went out to the kitchen, made myself a drink and went outside to the pool to tan and relax. 

"He'll be mine for sure, he never saw or asked about the biohazard mark" I thought to myself as I drifted off.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

I woke up half startled, with Trevor sucking my semi hard dick. He was fully nude, ass sticking up in the air. I grabbed his hair and kept guiding him up and down my dick. His hands ran up my thighs, body and his hand grabbed my other arm, bringing my other hand to his head, then using my hands he pressed his own head all the way down on my cock, lightly gagging. 

"Oh Fuck" I let out, as I continued to force his head up and down my shaft. I almost felt him loosen up his body giving me complete control. I held him down as far as he would go, after 10-15 seconds I could feel him struggling so I lifted his head all the way off my cock and up towards me. His eyes were watering, mouth open taking in air again. I spit into his mouth and playfully slapped his face.

"I want to cum in your ass again" 

"Yes Sir" he said, straddling my cock and pointing my wet cock against his hole, gently sitting down onto my cock. 

He sighed as his ass reached the base of my cock. As he usually does, his magical hole squeezes my cock as he goes up the shaft and loosens as he sits down. He is looking toward the sky, slowly working my cock.

"Your ass needs to be filled doesn't it" I said reaching for his soft cock.

"Yes it does"

"What's the use of this tiny cock?" I asked moving it around.

"How ever you want to use it Sir"

"I don't see a use for it slut, you won't be cumming today"

"That's ok Sir, I want to see how many times you can cum."

"Good boy, come here." I grabbed his head and brought him to my mouth, kissing him and taking over the job of fucking his ass. Our tongues played deep, our body's pressed together. I sped up my pace and our body's slapping together was loud and I could feel his balls and soft cock getting crushed on my hips with each thrust. I moved my hands from his head to his hips and thrust as deep as I could go, cumming into his ass a 4th time. 

"I love your ass"

"It loves your cock" 

He got off my cock and my cock slapped against my body. my cum dripping down onto my thigh. 

"Hey don't waste that, and my cock needs cleaning"

He immediately licked up the cum on my leg and moved up to my still hard cock. licking my balls on the way up the shaft.

"I think from now on my cum needs to stay in your ass as long as possible"

He popped his head off my cock

"I like that idea, it's like your cum will be absorbed into my body"

"Right, my cum will absorb into your body. Trevor... do you know what the symbol above my dick means?"

"Yep!" he said and got up off the lounge chair, grabbed my drink and ran inside, his amazing ass bouncing with each step. 

"what the..." I thought to myself. He knows what it means but he still wants my load in him? Is this not just a kinky fantasy? Is he really willing to give it all up for me? For us? So this isn't just him playing a role? My mind raced. He came back with my drink and another empty glass and handed me both.

"What am I doing with this empty glass?" I think I knew the answer.

"Are you going to make me a drink?"

"Sure I can, where-Oh you dirty little slut, you want to drink my piss!"

"Yes sir, if that's ok."

"Of course it is, hold the glass and hold my cock."

He got on his knees and sat on his heels, his soft hands holding my cock near the glass. I lifted my head and let loose, my stream filling the glass rather quickly. I could hear the glass getting close to over flowing, and then I felt his mouth wrap around the tip of my cock. I looked down and he was not only drinking from the tap skillfully, he was making eye contact.

I placed my hand on his head and finished the last few drops. Man I could get used to this. So far I haven't gotten sick. But I must any day now right? He didn't feel any piss coming out so he took his mouth off my cock, gave the tip a kiss and took his drink to the edge of the pool and got in. 

I sat down on the edge and put my feet in, watching Trevor swim around and smiling at each other occasionally. He swam over, I opened my legs and like a dog seeing dropped food he smiled and dove headfirst into my groin, taking a ball into his mouth and then licking all around. He stopped at the biohazard symbol and gave it a big kiss, looked up to me and smiled. "Where will my tattoo go?"

"I'm thinking a tramp stamp or just above the crack of your perfect ass."

"Are you really POZ?" 

"Not yet I don't think. Do you wish I was?"

"Wish is a strong word. It would make me fully yours, like I promised, but I don't want you to potentially become sick or something just so you can continue to fuck me longer."

"You think all I want to do is fuck you? I love you, I'm crazy about you"

"I think I love you too. Sorry... it's the first time saying it to a guy" 

"I understand, lets go inside, I want to make love to you for the 5th one. And then we'll go get lunch."

"He got out of the pool, helped me stand and held my hand as we went inside."

There was no rough play or fucking, and we spent the whole time kissing, moaning, body's in contact. I came deep in his ass, my tongue still in his mouth, I felt him tense up, and let a "Oh god" whisper through his lips.

"What?" I said breaking the kiss.

He kissed me again, dropped his head and had a big smile with his eyes closed. I looked down and noticed a gigantic load of cum all over his stomach and mine. Not only did he cum from fucking, it was during our love making. I went down and licked his cum off his stomach and licked his cock, he shuddered and his legs closed.

"I can't belief you came"

"Me neither" he said still smiling with eyes closed.

I rolled off him and pulled his head onto my chest, he placed his leg over mine and we laid there for quite some time.

"5 and it's not even lunch" I said.

"Yeah I wonder if we can double it" 

"I'm going to need a lot more water"

"More water for you equals more piss for me!" he said and he got up ran to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water and his glass of my piss.

"To get load #6 you need to refer to me as your boyfriend at some point during lunch"

"Yes Sir"

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...