Breeding Daddy's Boy

bihairy

This morning I was so horny and was checking out several of the hook up sites.  While on  Grindr I received this message from a guy in his 30's.  "Hi Daddy, will you cum over and breed me?"  Well normally I've found this kind of message to be utter b.s., such as yesterday I was on-line with a guy who gave me his name and send me all kinds of pictures and then when I was setting up the connection...boom he was gone, and had blocked me.  Jerk.  I hate guys who waste my time.

This guy, however, sounded sincere.  He was in heat and needed cock and cum in his hole.  I asked for his address and he promptly gave it too me.  It wasn't too far away and I told him I was on the way.  He sent me his pics.  He was a hot Latino guy with a great bubble butt.  He also sent me his phone number and asked me to text him when I was close.  I sent him some pics of me so he would know who would be breeding his ass.  He responded saying his hole was hungry and he needed my cock ASAP.  He also mentioned he was clean-shaven all over, and his smooth ass was mine to fuck and breed.  I was on the way.

He greeted me at the door wearing only a jock, leaving his ass totally exposed.  Wow!  Gotta love those hot bubble butt cheeks.  We stepped into his room where, within seconds he bent over, presenting his ass for my use.  He was clearly very, very horny!  He handed me the lube, we both poppered-up with the fresh poppers I had brought along as I rubbed my cock all over his warm ass hole, a sensation I absolutely love.  Of course doing so got me harder.  As I poked my cock head into his hole he pushed back.  I sank in, balls-deep.  It felt amazing.  With that we commenced a great push/pull rhythm that worked for both of us.

Essentially we were fucking each other.  He and I were in heat. I was shoving my cock deep inside and pulling almost out as he responded by pushing back at me. 

"Feed me your cum load, Dad,"  he moaned.  We both hit more poppers and his ass felt so damn good as my cock grew thicker.

"Yes, please cum in me, Dad.  Don't pull out," he grunted.

LOL  There was no chance I'd pull out.  Rather I shoved my cock deep inside, loading him up with my first load of the morning.  It was a great fuck!

My dick slips out and he turns around and puts his arms around me and we kiss.  Nice deep kisses with tongue.  Fuck he's getting me hard again.  He goes doggie and begs me to pound him more. My cock is hard and I shove it in..I love the warm wet feeling of my load inside his hole.  I fuck him over and over again..grab his hips and slam him back..soon I give him load number 2.

We take a break and he is jerking his dick.  He is on his back and I finger his wet hole.  I lick his nipples and we kiss again.  Damn I'm getting hard again.  I slide my cock up his ass with his bare feet around me. I totally love that!  I'm holding his legs and he is pressing his hands against my hairy chest..We are looking directly at each other and both smiling with the pleasure.  I love his ass.  He says he loves my cock..I'm pounding and sweating.  He is sweating too and his eyes are rolling up with the pleasure..I feel my cum loads getting all frothy inside him..I shoot another load deep inside.

After a few minutes as he is jerking his cock and begging me to finger his wet dripping hole .  I use two fingers and they slip right inside.  We kiss again and then I suck his nipples. That really does it for him and he is shooting his load all over his stomach and chest..A huge thick load of white cream.  He scoops it up and eats it.  We lay there a few minutes trying to recover.  He said he loves my cock and the way I fuck and "can we do it again soon?"  Of course son, just don't tell Mommy.  We laugh and put our phone numbers in each other's phones, and I'm on my way.  He texts me thanks, and I do the same. Hope to see him again soon..Great way to start my day!!!  BH

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1