Ya, He's Gay, He Just Don't Know It Yet

PHXariesAZ

Part 25
Home Slice
We arrived back home and I we surprised to find Robbie waiting for me.  He told me that I needed to go see my mother right away, somethings happened to my father.  He wouldn’t tell me anything more but said I could let him drive.

We rode over to my house in silence.  When we pulled up I noticed numerous cars parked in the driveway and on the street.  I walked in to have my mother hug me as she cried, “Chris, I’m sorry to tell you, your father was mugged and apparently he tried to fight back and the mugger shot him.  They rushed him to the hospital where he died.”

I wasn’t sure what to feel.  My mother just got me my son of a bitch father is dead.  Part of me is sad, but part of me is glad I don’t have to have him to deal with any more.  I knew he was trying to cause trouble for Dante, and that wouldn’t have be good.  I hugged my mother tightly before friends and family members who were there to pay their respects began to comfort me.

Dante
I knew Robbie was taking Home Slice to his mother’s where he would learn on his father’s death.  I'd never tell him that Miguel and I played a role in his father’s death.  It was necessary since his father was starting to stir up trouble accusing me of raping his son.

This accusation could mean brought undue attention possibly causing trouble for my business.  Now that he's dead there’s no one screaming to the police to investigate the rape allegation.  Home Slice told the police a while back that he willingly consented we we had sex.  Of course he omitted that he was high as fuck, but he never said no and asked to be fucked.

I introduced Keanu to the crew that was hanging out.  I told them that he is now part of our crew (this let them know that he’d been fucked by me since that’s how someone becomes part of our crew).  I could see a couple of them eyeing him up and down ready to pounce on his ass and cock.

He quickly made new friends and I started to figure who I should team him with to learn the business.

Before I knew it, a small group headed out to the patio, stripped naked and jumped into the pool.  They began to kiss and feel each other’s naked bodies.  They then moved the action to the pool house where I turned on the camera to watch the action.

They put Keanu in the sling as a pipe was pulled out and they stared smoking while someone prepare slams for all to enjoy.  I kept watching as I recorded everything as they slammed Keanu first.  I’m sure that they were pleasantly surprised to see his 7.5” cock go rock hard as he coughed and ride his rush.  They spent most of the day fucking each other.

Keanu settled into our crew perfectly.  He became one of my best sellers, especially when he learned how to get extra cash for his poz seed.  There was always someone out there wanting themselves or another person pozzed up.

Home Slice figured out that Miguel and I had his father killed.  He didn’t get angry when he figured it out, he knew it had to be done.  He then proceed to slam himself with the biggest slam he’d ever done and I fucked him non stop for 6 hours.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal
6 hours ago, PHXariesAZ said:

I've pretty much written as much as in going to on this story.  Please look for my next story,  'Bottoms Wanted'.

I'd love to be parT of your sTories ...

1 hour ago, versmetropig said:

This was very hoT. Thanks PHXariesAZ - looking forward to "Bottoms Wanted"...

Agreed! There's always a part of the author in every story. @PHXariesAZ and @versmetropig, you are both excellenT wriTers - and fucking hot guys!

Thanx for this fine story. It's been hot as fuck. I've looked forward to each chapter and am really sorry it's found its end. You've got a great nasty imagination and a real gift for writing. So I look forward to "Bottoms Wanted".

• 6 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/9/2018 at 6:23 AM, Sluttybottom71 said:

Very similar to my life. Wife would not fuck me with a strap on so I started cheating on her with shemale hookers, the shemales got me into tina and that led me to the partying scene and I started barebacking 5 months ago. Love partying, and now I know I am a total sleazy piggy bottom who is addicted to tina, cock and cum

You still getting fucked by the shemales?

• 4 months later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

theres nothing hotter then being slammed and bred by as many guys as possible... breed me all night long 

Edited by Ausbttmnboiraw

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

This story had me rock hard and my ass begging to be fucked by as many raw cocks as Possible... really need to leave Australia and visit the world to have as much fun as possible 

5648262C-7FE2-406D-9F73-A609732E10F9.jpeg

Guest takingdeepanal
12 minutes ago, Ausbttmnboiraw said:

This story had me rock hard and my ass begging to be fucked by as many raw cocks as Possible... really need to leave Australia and visit the world to have as much fun as possible 

5648262C-7FE2-406D-9F73-A609732E10F9.jpeg

Where in Australia?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...