Business trip starts with a smile

Just got back home from a few days on the road. Generally, when I travel, my rule is do not mix pleasure with business. This week was an exception. (I have written before about my husiness travel, but playing sessions are few and far between.)  It has been a tough few months as I had to cancel a cruise last fall for some emergency surgery. I am mended and feeling horny. Late Sunday, I flew to Springfield, Ill., and drove to a hotel in Jacksonville, to prep for a four-day run to customers in western Illinois. In the way, I hit a chain pharmacy to purchase a twin-pack of Fleet. I arrived hotel, went to sleep and awakened early for some appointments in the area. The hotel agreed to give me a late checkout at 2 p.m. After my last appointment, I went back to the my room to make some calls and pack. And just on a whim, I prepped myself, complete with lube - just in case, though I had not real plan.  I went to two more appointments and drove some more.

As I drove west, I passed an adult bookstore on a state highway about 10 miles east of Quincy around 6 p.m., I spotted a tractor trailer in the parking lot and turned around. Walked in, got some dollar bills and went back to arcade, where a couple of booths had glory holes. After a couple of dollars, I was about to call it quits, when the door in the next booth opened. I peaked and saw a guy wearing loose-fitting sweats, feeling himself through the sweats. After nothing happened, I was about to leave, when a rather long and fat cock peaked through the hole. Immediately, I fed the machine a couple of bucks, and started to get the cock hard, eventually running my tongue up and down, teasing the head and then engulfing as much as I could through the glory hole. He moaned ans started to fuck my face. Then, just as quickly, he pulled out and left the booth. I let my time expire and figured it was time to go. As I was approaching my rental car, I noticed a rather good-looking stuf in sweats Figure that was him. I sighed. But, as I was unlocking the car, he walked over and said in a matter-of-fact voice, "You suck really good. Want to go into my cab and have fun?" Well, hell, yes.

We climbed into his cab, which had the batteries running and climbed into the sleeping compartment, which was actually roomy and nice. He put on some music, we quickly undressed and started to touch each other all over. His was sculpted, and when I looked at is semi-flaccid cock, I was amazed. I had to take it in my mouth, so I started sucking and it started to get harder and harder until was tough to get my mouth around it or take deep into my throat. It was a monster. We shifted to our sides and he started to suck my cock while his hands roamed all over my ass. He started to ask if I liked to fuck but just as quickly, he fingers found my lubed hole. He grinned. "This going to be a good evening," he said. As we said that, i had no idea if I could handle his cock.

Somehow, we ended up with me on my stomach on his mattress on a pillow. He placed a cock ring around his balls, which made his cock look unbelieveable. It was like a piece of steel and he veins were very pronounced. He moved up for me to suck him some more, while he fingered my ass. He then slowly moved down my back, dragging his engorged cock down my spine. He stopped at my opening, and he pressed the head against my anus. He then made little circles, and then rubbed up and down. He then lubed up his cock, and went back to work with the teasing. It was driving my crazy, I kept raising up, trying to impale myself. He just kept teasing. 

"Are you ready?" he asked. i just moaned. With that, he shocked my by ramming the length of his cock into me. I was breathless for a minute, and felt a combination of pain and pleasure. My ass was filled. He let it stay there while I adjusted. I started to move my ass back into him. He started to talk dirty. "You want this cock, slut? Beg," he said. I let out a low moan and said simply, "Fuck me." He started to move and slowly moved in and out. Every time he thrust deeply, I felt the urge to expel him, but just moved back to take it deeper. He was hitting my prostate and filling up. Then, the strokes for longer and fast. My cock was rubbing hard into the pillow as my ass moved the match his thrusts.

"Take my hard cock. I am going to fuck you silly, slut," he yelled. I just moaned, please fuck me. Fuck me. It was hot, rough, animal fucking. He pace picked up and he yelled, "Get ready to take my load, bitch!" He moved faster and faster. He then grunted hard and started to cum. About that time, the friction on my cock was too much and I started to cum. As I was cumming, i could feel the muscles in my ass tighten. I had his cock in a vise grip as he was cumming. 

He stayed in for a while, and then pulled out with a plopping sound. We grinned. Talked some. Knocked back a couple of soft drinks. I looked down, and his erection has not yet subsiudes. I layed back and threw my legs in the air, and he plunged in with me on my back. It was a fast and furious fuck. He came in what seemed like gallons. We would have gone all night,but I needed to get to ny hotel, and he was headed to pick up a load to haul to Colorado.

As I was getting dressed, I could feel his spunk seeping out. We agreed this was great and we should do it again. We exchanged phone numbers. Even today on Friday, my ass still knows that there was a good fucking. Cannot wait until our travels cross again. My ass twitches at the thought.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...