5 loads at hotel

muscledpigbttm

I had another one of those days when all you can think about is sex so I ended up coming to this hotel that’s known for being crowded with horny sleazy guys. I’ve gotten a room and so far I’ve had 3 dicks in me and I'm carrying around two loads.

I talked to his hung top during the day so as to get bred and he told me we should come here. He ended up being an hour late so I got a room while I waited. This big bear type with an average dick was just relaxing in his room and wanted to breed my hole so I came over and dropped on my knees as soon as he opened the door.

He was massive. Really big hairy bearded lots of man for me to have. As soon as I walked in he told me he was jerking off just before I got there so he wouldn't take long to finish. So a quick breeding as to warm up my hole and get it lubbed up? Perfect.

I blew him, he kept sniffing poppers repeatedly and with intent and all of the sudden got up, ran to my hole and fucking shoved his dick in me, making me hurt and, while moaning a lot, said “I’m cumming! I’m filling you up!”, and all I could reply was that he'd please push it in deep.

By the time I came out, the top I had talked to before coming here had arrived and we had some beers and fucked. He’s this tall 6’ guy, big cock that takes forever to cum. We fucked for about 40 min but my hole got sore and I figured I could use a break. He’s promised his load will go in me later tonight, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

After him I came back to my room and saw that this guy that had filled me up once before was nearby. We texted and he was too at the hotel. I walked up to his room, he had an apple filled with weed for me to smoke while he ate my ass, sucking the bear's cum out of me. “I’ll add another load to that hole, cunt”, he said, and I just got on all fours and felt him slide easily all the way in.

He’s got a nice 7-8” dick and fucked me relentlessly. On all fours then standing up, then against the wall, then laying on my back, then laying on my stomach, then again carrying me but from the back (I’m 5’4”, so #prosoffuckingshortguys) and then again laying on my back. It was so fucking hot my cock started oozing out cum without me jerking off and once he saw that it drove him crazy. If he was fucking me hard, he made sure I’d remember him tomorrow by grabbing onto my shoulders and forcing his dick all the fucking way in with each shove. “I know you whore like it deep inside you so I’m leaving it there... now”, was all he said as he closed his eyes and nutted inside me, adding his DNA to the bear’s.

I quickly got dressed, asked him if he wanted to smoke some more he should come down to my room and I’ve been writing this story ever since. I’ll update it as the night develops. As of this moment, though: 3D/2L

—————————————-

So I relaxed for a bit, smoked some pot and watched TV. Over Hornet this tall bald headed top talks to me, average dick, average body, handsome, looking for a hole to breed. Says he’s been fucking a guy but the bottom couldn’t take him any more and he didn’t cum. “Come on over”, I told him, “no reason for you to go bed carrying that load around”.

He got here in 5 min and in ten was shoving his dick down my throat. It was soft but got hard fast, nice long shaft and big head cock. I could tell all he wanted was to cum, so I told him to lay in bed, I got his dick nice and wet with a mixture of my spit and cum from my hole and sat on it. He then began fucking me non-stop, grabbing my torso and making sure his cock went all the way in, not even letting me move. I was just his living and breathing cumhole and I loved it.

He paused for a bit of poppers, let me have some and went back at it again, this time with his eyes closed, not even looking at me. His moans became louder fast, his body started jerking around and a big smile appeared on his face. “Consider yourself knocked up”, he said, and I thanked him for his load. He stayed a bit longer and left. 4D/3L

—————————————-

I had started writing the previous part when I heard a knock and figured the guy who had just left had forgotten something, so I went out naked and saw no one at he door. I peeked around and this guy was standing in the hall. I literally just shrugged and nodded him to come over. “You top? Looking for a load here”, I said, to which he replied “We’ve been talking on Grindr, man”. “Awesome”, I said, “so you know the drill”, and know it he did.

He was naked in a minute and had his dick swirling around the three loads in my gut in 2. His dick was nice, perfect shape and felt soft as hell, which I can’t say is a word I use often to describe dicks. He fucked me hard and non-stop, grabbing me by the waist to make sure I didn’t move much.

He put me on all fours but I soon got pushed down onto my stomach, shoving his dick all the way in. As usual I asked him to please leave his load there, as deep as he could. And as usual that drove him over the edge. He was soon making faces, jerking a bit and moaning as he let all his little guys lose deep inside me. My ass hurt but I took it and pushed back against his dick. After he finished he got dressed and left. He’s two rooms over and might get another top for later. While I wait here, though: 5D/4L

—————————————-

The last guy to breed me came back to leave another load. The sex was good, he fucked me really hard again and laid me on my stomach, shoving his dick deep inside me. After a while though it got repetitive and I could tell he was spacing out, wanting to give me cum out of knowing how badly I wanted it, but also not quite stimulating his dick just right. He pulled out and told me to get on all fours on the edge of the bed, ass looking at him. He played a bit with my hole, sticking a couple of fingers in while jerking off really hard, while I squeezed my ass as hard as I could and relaxed and squeezed again. He really liked that and his jerking off got stronger. "Please leave it in me", I said, to which he simply replied "Yes" and stuck his dick all the way in into the pool of four loads I still have inside of me, while at the same time grabbing me by the waist and throwing his head back, moaning loudly, but not pulling out, pushing deeper and deeper and then fucking me some more, fast and hard.

I couldn't take it anymore and I shot the biggest load I've shot in the last few months. He pulled out, we talked for a bit, I thanked him again for his cum while he changed and left. It's been about 5 hours since I got here, and after posting this I'm getting ready and leaving. I'll have this 5 loads in me for as long as I can. 5D/5L

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6