Stealthing Weapon

Browsing through the display cabinets of pleasure toys there was nothing that caught my interest. The shop was in a seedier part of town, the owner, was late 40's a type of leather biker that you wouldn't want to meet in an alley on a dark night. He approached me and asked if I was looking for anything in particular. I looked at him and noticed the biohazard tattoo on both his arms before replying that I wanted something different. I lifted up my t-shirt sleeve to reveal my scorpion tattoo, he reached up and inspected it then looked at me again and asked what kind of something different was I expecting. I moved over to the display of PA's as he followed me and told him I was looking for a special PA. He motioned me to follow him, putting the closed sign up and locking the door we disappeared in to the back. He pulled went to the safe and pulled out a small tray of unusual types of PA. They all had the same experience except the gauges were different as were the size of the balls. I looked in amazement, after all,the tip I got to try this place had paid off. I picked one up and felt the smooth glide of the ring up to the 3 balls, 2 small ones that were part of the ring and the bigger, middle one, I rubbed the tip of my finger over it and immediately felt this was not the same, it had a very fine grating sensation. I looked at my finger and noticed the skin showed abrasion marks. The shop owner was smiling and said "It does the job, guaranteed 100%, one of a kind nowhere else makes them.". I handed over the cash and pulled down my pants and underwear, the shop owner picked up the plyers and removed my existing PA and inserted the new one. Tonight I would take it for a test drive.

I decided to hit the sauna this evening so had a quick freshen up, I completely removed the temporary scorpion tattoo from my arm, I was not stupid enough to get a permanent one just yet. I stood in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom. At 24 years old I had been poz for 4 years, deciding against meds I had a pretty hefty viral load and knew it wouldn't be long before I had to start down the route of getting it under control. Contemplating my image I was okay, I could never score hot guys off the web but once they saw me in person I was like a dreamboat and magnet. At just under six foot, I had a very average build, dirty blond hair and blue eyes, a little muscle definition but I never worked out. My low hangers and 8 inch uncut cock was my crowning glory. In a country where mostly everyone was cut this is what set me out as a special find guys. I glanced closer in the mirror and smiled as I could just make out the three balls on my PA under the foreskin. Thinking to myself how one lucky guy was going to get to test drive this and get a ride they would never forget.

The sauna was known as a place for safe sex was ideal for catching prey and converting them, plus I had age on my side. I moved between the sauna and steam room eyeing up the prey, I would pay particular attention to guys who demanded condoms. One caught my attention big time, he must have been 19 or 20, totally average and small build. Deliberately I bumped in to him after his minor scrap with a much older guy who wanted to fuck him. He swung round as I apologised for bumping him, he looked at me and said it was no problem and gave me smile. I noticed his eyes were darting up and down my body, contact made, I apologised and left the steam room. Over the next half an hour I stalked and made eye contact with him several times. The last time this happened I saw his reflection and noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off me, the young lad had taken the bait and all I had to do was bide my time. I was very careful not to touch anyone, I moved quickly if someone attempted to touch me, this displayed to my prey that I was picky and not an easy slut.

I did one last swoop by my prey without looking at him and headed to one of the private rest cubicles. Very low lighting and an acrid smell of poppers lingered in the air. I kept my towel tight around my waist. I couldn't have been in there for more than 3 minutes when my prey walked past, his eyes peering at me, but I made no move or acknowledgment. He walked by again, stopping as he did so, he looked at me and began to cross the threshold towards me. He asked if he could come in, again I made no impulse reaction and just replied "Sure.". He closed the door and put the latch down, my prey was now in my lair and there would be no going back for this cute little guy now. He approached me and started to kiss me on my neck and shoulders then looked up at me and told me didn't kiss guys on the mouth, suck cock or fuck without protection. His hand now stroking my cock, I laid back on the bench. Carefully every time he went towards the PA I would wriggle and move his hand away so that he never got to touch it and feel the middle balls destructive texture. He continued to kiss my body and nipples, I played my part to perfection and feigning very little interest, I could tell he was seeing this as a challenge.

He pulled a condom out from his towel which I took and unravelled over my cock. His mouth slid down over my wrapped penis, he made no comment about the PA so I took this as good sign that the condom had masked the middle ball. I sat up as he dropped his towel and turned around rubbing his ass against my cock. Standing up I pushed the slut face down on the bench. I slowly moved my face towards his arse as he looked back over his should and began moaning. My tongue darted and flickered around his hole, I spat numerous times on his hole and tongued fucked it in to his arse. All the time he was letting out moans of pure pleasure, my tongue working up along his back I was ready to test drive how effective this PA would be. I leaned over his body my cock now rubbing his ass I asked him to be honest and tell me if he had any STD's or was poz, he shook his head as told me reassuringly he was absolutely clean. The head of my cock and PA prised his hole open as the spit made the entry slightly easier. His backed arched and head rose as he let out a moan, I pushed a couple of inches in to his slutty ass. "Oh fuck," he cried. I backed off and apologised, making it look like I was pulling out and ending it he looked over his shoulder "Don't stop." he pleaded. I pushed him hard up to edge of the bench so that there would be no give when I penetrated him this time. He bucked wildly and moaned in pleasure and agony as I gave him my entire cock. Balls deep in my prey I grabbed his neck with my arm and with my other hand I placed it firmly over his mouth to stifle any cries.

His hands grabbed at my arms as his eyes opened wide at the force of my invasion. I began to slowly grind my hips against his ass, slowly his hands moved down my body and grasped my ass cheeks. I started thrusting my hips deeper in to him, his moans of pleasure escaping his covered mouth. I gave a couple of long thrust and felt the unmistakable sensation of the condom rolling down to the base of my cock. The middle ball had worked through the condom ripping it to shreds, now it was starting to do the same to the inside of the my preys ass lining. My movements became more rapid, he moaned louder as the abrading was giving him some discomfort causing his head to push up, I could tell he was feeling something he hadn't reckoned. I started to pant heavily next to his ear as I began fucking him harder to mask the pain he originally felt. His body relaxed again I moved my hand from his mouth and grabbed his forehead to secure him in position. "Oh shit, fuck me." he cried, I made several moans of pleasure, all the time I alternated between a grinding and thrusting motion for maximum effect. The intense pleasure I was feeling was making it difficult to hold back. I edged and abruptly stopped. Until the desire to orgasm dissipated, gradually replacing with gentle deep thrusts which he started to really enjoy. My hips locked deep against his ass I had him where I wanted him. His moans and pleasure for my cock caused an uncontrollable urge to take my prey. I felt my cock starting to swell, I used my legs to pin and lock his legs apart as the final moments began. He let out a shriek of excited pain as my hips gave a powerful crushing against his ass pinning him harder to the bench. Jolting I released my first load to toxic seed deep in his body as I moaned loudly. The second jolt was even deeper, the pain of my hips crushing his pelvis causing another cry from my prey as I ground the seed in to his now torn ass lining. I held him securely over the bench as my breeding contractions continued until the last remnants my toxic seed oozed in to his ass.

He was shaking and panting heavily as I pulled my dick from his ass. The torn condom was as the base of my shaft, I inspected my PA which was coated in blood and cum. "Oh man, that was amazing." he said, I agreed and told him I needed to go and get rid of the condom. I grabbed my towel and left him sprawled across the bench. This new PA certainly did the trick and was also an excellent stealthing tool, no trickery was required and I was about to set on one hell of a stealthing spree.

Edited by losolent
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 24

1 hour ago, boy4you said:

Great story as I have PA and had one of my rings bar bells modified by a machinist friend to make the balls very rough. Condoms don't last very long  

Nice, boy4you, the rougher the PA the better. The way it should be with condoms.  Cum needs to be deposited deep in the bottom's ass not in a condom!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2